• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

jagsfan.gif on that last play
Jags_fan.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gonna see Mumford & Sons in March. Awesooommmeee!

Great choice. I went to their first "big" performance in Toronto last year. Was absolutely amazing. At the time they played a few songs that came out on their recent album.

They put on a great show, you'll for sure love it.

Richie Incognito really needs to step his game up. I know Ndamukong Suh is tough to beat when it comes to dirtiness but he has to find a way to take the dirtiness up a few more notches. That extra leg bite or finger twist is what separates the average defensive players from the Cortland Finnegans of the world.

jmdajr

Arian Foster of Texans 'just wanted a piece of chicken'

Arian Foster of Texans 'just wanted a piece of chicken'

Arian Foster is vegan. Kinda. Sometimes.

The Houston Texans' running back announced the change in diet during the offseason, but revealed Thursday that he still eats meat.

"I'm not in a cult," Foster told the Houston Chronicle. "Nothing's going to happen to me. I just wanted a piece of chicken. It wasn't like temptation. I felt like I could use one."

Foster's eating habits became a topic of conversation in regards to his heavy workload. He leads the league with 192 attempts.

"I've been dabbling back and forth," Foster said. "I just like to eat healthy. The whole vegan thing, a lot of people are really interested in my food.

"I've had meat since I said I don't eat meat anymore, but I like to stay with the plant-based foods, but every now and then, I'll eat something." Foster ranks No. 4 in the NFL with 770 rushing yards and a league-high 10 touchdowns. The diet, whatever it's called, hasn't been a problem.

Just don't call it vegan.

Well thank goodness he's eating meat again!

That's how it starts Arian.

One minute you're eating some chicken at home the next minute you're exchanging sexual favors with homeless men under a bridge for heroin.

Seanspeed

Banned
After last night it's probably safe to say that the Colts are the best team in the AFC.
They've definitely been beating some top class teams lately, no question about that. Pretty easy times ahead, too, facing the Pats next and two no-brainer wins against Houston later.

eznark

Banned
They've definitely been beating some top class teams lately, no question about that. Pretty easy times ahead, too, facing the Pats next and two no-brainer wins against Houston later.

Looking at their schedule it's tough to see them losing any of those games.

Obviously a conservative estimate if I ever saw one.
Like I said, I'm trying not to get too caught up in the hype.

I dont usually watch college ball, but I saw that last night. VT need to learn how to run a clock down. They gave away that game.
We are complete and utter garbage this year. Zero apparent desire to win, zero leadership, and zero ability to make plays during the crucial moments of games that we happen to still be in when we haven't already blown it in the first half.

If someone had told me the Dolphins would have a better record than the Hokies at this point in the year I would have called them crazy.

Dece win. Pats are going to destroy us though.

Actually, I was about to type, "Luck has gotten away with risky throws into shitty/unskilled secondaries", as if the Pats don't fit the bill. Maybe it will be close.

ari

Banned
Typical hype machine from the media.

Its always has been and always will be the pats to shut them the fuck up, just like tebow.

Patriots blow out imminent, Colts. The dark lord don't give a shit about cancer, he cause it.

Dragon

Banned
Dece win. Pats are going to destroy us though.

Actually, I was about to type, "Luck has gotten away with risky throws into shitty/unskilled secondaries", as if the Pats don't fit the bill. Maybe it will be close.

You won't be able to get away with only scoring in the 20's against the Pats though.

Top Bottom