• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I need a bucs avatar. Please someone give me one... I will give you an imaginary snuggie in return

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

A Bucs avatar? This could be good.

effzee

That is unreal. I don't even know what they can do. They couldn't seem to run it down there either

Well its not like they really stick to running the ball. Most of drives were set up by big runs by McCoy and or Brown. Yet when they get inside the redzone they get too cute. Shovel pass, direct snap, or just stick to passing.

They lost yards on the 2 running plays they called but why not stick with it? Passing game wasn't working any better. Always willing to give up on the run attack at the first sight of a negative gain while keep passing even if Vick is turning it over or the line can't protect.

Oh well only 8 more games...8 more weeks...

DMczaf

Well its not like they really stick to running the ball. Most of drives were set up by big runs by McCoy and or Brown. Yet when they get inside the redzone they get too cute. Shovel pass, direct snap, or just stick to passing.

They lost yards on the 2 running plays they called but why not stick with it? Passing game wasn't working any better. Always willing to give up on the run attack at the first sight of a negative gain while keep passing even if Vick is turning it over or the line can't protect.

Haven't you heard?

Andy has a job for life.

Life.

nwo-1z8pkzn.jpg

squicken

It's hard to run when the defense doesn't think your outside guys are a threat on the goal line. It's easier when they do

iuv7zGFSbkhsh.JPG

i9t7TjQE6If01.JPG

Rorschach

Pretty sure the Packers have been one of the best red zone teams in football the past few years.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!

Obvious exceptions are those teams with great QBs and receiving talent like the Packers, Saints, and Pats, but Vick isn't Rodgers and his receivers have been average lately. And those teams at least run the ball even if it's not to gain yards. Reid will run the ball, but once he gets to the red zone, he loses his mind. McCoy is more likely to get a receiving TD than a rushing TD at this point.

Milchjon

Jimmy Johnson doing Extenze commercials is both hilarious and a bit disgusting.

Edit: Oooooh, the stupid name pun just hit me :jnc

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn 1 year free of Nerflix is awesome!

Talk about a loopy 2 months, Origin, PS+, Origin (again!), PS+ EU, now Netflix

GOOD LORD!

It's hard to run when the defense doesn't think your outside guys are a threat on the goal line. It's easier when they do

Yeah it is really hard to run when teams stuff the box like that. If the Eagles are going to run it in the RZ they need a battering ram type back. Hopefully Brown will develop into that at some point.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!

Obvious exceptions are those teams with great QBs and receiving talent like the Packers, Saints, and Pats, but Vick isn't Rodgers and his receivers have been average lately. And those teams at least run the ball even if it's not to gain yards. Reid will run the ball, but once he gets to the red zone, he loses his mind. McCoy is more likely to get a receiving TD than a rushing TD at this point.

Vick is inaccurate as all hell and that's the main issue in that specific example.

jakncoke

Banned
i agree, cam pouts like a bitch when he loses, snes pouts like a bitch when people say something bad about Nintendo. its in his blood

Top Bottom