• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Doomsayer

anyone know a good place besides stubhub to get tickets to games? i'm going to the niners/fins game and dont feel like paying stubhubs outrageous fees/prices

I can't help you with your request, but I'd like to extend a huge fuck you to StubHub.

My girlfriend surprised me with Laker tickets yesterday and when we get to Staples, we get denied access. The season ticket holder who we purchased tickets from reprinted his tickets so ours were voided.

Maybe StubHub isn't directly at fault, but seriously; fuck that.

I can't help you with your request, but I'd like to extend a huge fuck you to StubHub.

My girlfriend surprised me with Laker tickets yesterday and when we get to Staples, we get denied access. The season ticket holder who we purchased tickets from reprinted his tickets so ours were voided.

wow what a fucking scumbag

bionic77

I thought they had to send the original tickets?

Regardless that blows and that guy is a world class douche.

Milchjon

Isn't this basically fraud? And shouldn't it be pretty easy to track him down using his ticket?

Doomsayer

wow what a fucking scumbag

That was basically my thought.

We got our money back, but the dude who we bought the tickets from had the balls to send us a letter asking to buy more tickets, lol.

Does TicketFly sell sporting event tickets?

It's absolutely fraud.

We were kind of screwed though, because he sent us the physical tickets, not the electronic ones. Therefore, no record of us getting the tickets. He called Staples Center and said he lost them. The CS rep (huge condescending bitch, btw) told us we could get arrested for theft. Fuck that skank.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
SEC looks a lot weaker this year.

But then again so does everyone else. College needs that playoff system to hurry up and get here.

cajunator

Banned
I was joking about any NFL team getting beat by a college team.
Theres no way in hell it could happen unless the NFL team just gave zero fucks.

Talon

Fuck me twice and call me Suzie.

I signed up to give blood tomorrow at 1:15 PM tomorrow and completely forgot. Going to miss part of the game. T_T

mr2xxx

Banned
anyone know a good place besides stubhub to get tickets to games? i'm going to the niners/fins game and dont feel like paying stubhubs outrageous fees/prices

I used eBay to get tickets to the Skins vs. Bucs game. I saved about $50 per ticket over every other ticket outlet. Just use an auction instead of buy now and read the reviews on the seller before bidding.

Rorschach

Fuck me twice and call me Suzie.

I signed up to give blood tomorrow at 1:15 PM tomorrow and completely forgot. Going to miss part of the game. T_T

Save that activity for after you give blood. They'll ask you about your sexual activity beforehand. Unprotected anal sex is on the questionnaire.

Top Bottom