• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

lol @ the announcers in this bama game. all game they were apologists for alabama and always sided with them. take that last offsides infraction. it was clear the alabama guy jumped in the neutral zone and then the o-lineman jumped. upon seeing the replay the announcer says "well.... that's the way it was called....". just stuff like that throughout the game made me think these guys wanted to see bama win!

lol @ the announcers in this bama game. all game they were apologists for alabama and always sided with them. take that last offsides infraction. it was clear the alabama guy jumped in the neutral zone and then the o-lineman jumped. upon seeing the replay the announcer says "well.... that's the way it was called....". just stuff like that throughout the game made me think these guys wanted to see bama win!
A&M is still new to the conference, they don't understand that you're supposed to roll over for the sake of SEC SEC SEC

KaYotiX

Banned
College station will be nuts tonight, and that's where we stay for work when we stay out of town. Not lookin forward to it lol

squicken

They got beat a couple of times but A&M's tackles are good. Matthews' dad is lobbying them to stay in school and get bigger but they are both probably first round guys

Talon

Eh, we all know Notre Dame and Kansas State will fuck up because that's what always happens in late November, and Alabama will be back in the title game.

Talon

By the way, I love that Turkeyneck left for a seemingly cushy college job at Auburn because he was concerned about getting fired...and Chizik is going to be shown the door in a few weeks anyways.

Novid

Banned

Thats CBS Southern Style for yall.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Who knew the power that Alabama has? Alabama in the NFL and Madden topics. Brand New, never seen before College Football fans appearing in the College Football topic.

Kings of the Football world!

Talon

Who knew the power that Alabama has? Alabama in the NFL and Madden topics. Brand New, never seen before College Football fans appearing in the College Football topic.

My personal favorite is the Notre Dame/Packers/Blue Jays fan.

What the fuck?

eznark

Banned

Enjoy the Capital One bowl loser.

(My madden post was meant for this thread)

squicken

lulz lj is partially right. i read parts of posts! thought i read "they COULD beat a couple teams but A&M's tackles are good" as in they have an NFL quality line. can you forgive me? :(

of course but try to be more sensitive to others

You think that and then one day you don't even care about some Baylor game that may or may not be on TV. Heavy hangs the head

ibjqGtvu0Odbsn.jpg

Top Bottom