• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

MechDX

My support is up for sale this week. Who wants to increase their foreign fanbase for a week?

Fuck Da Bears! Texans are your AFC Superbowl pick so board the hype train!!

schaubtrain.gif

What really sucks is that 3-5 in the NFC South is hopeless whereas the NFC East is so fucking bad that the Eagles actually still have hope.
Its sickening.

It really is a blatantly unfair system.
It's just like that one year when the prestigious Saints had to play that trash Seahawks team who didn't even have a winning record.

IND @ JAC

SD @ TB
TEN @ MIA
BUF @ NE
OAK @ BAL
DEN @ CAR
NYG @ CIN
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO - I hope we put up 60+ on these fucking scumbags
-----------
NYJ @ SEA
DAL @ PHI
STL @ SF
----------
HOU @ CHI

KC @ PIT

cajunator

Banned
IND @ JAC

SD @ TB
TEN @ MIA
BUF @ NE
OAK @ BAL
DEN @ CAR
NYG @ CIN
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO - I hope we put up 60+ on these fucking scumbags
-----------
NYJ @ SEA
DAL @ PHI
STL @ SF
----------
HOU @ CHI

KC @ PIT

As if the Falcons could ever put up 60 points.

Also, voted Libertarian. Everyone else around here will vote romney but it felt good.
Fuck the two party system.

eznark

Banned
The part about him getting arrested for literally kicking his mom in the throat over cartoons in on the last page, I believe.

beast786

Only some of that is new.

Amir0x tried to prove that he spent the money he begged off GAF was spent legitimately for his mothers dialysis only to admit that he spent some/most of it on hard drugs.

Dude, you making crap up. Not that disagree that he might have done that. But he never claimed he used that money on drugs.

Top Bottom