• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Sean Locklear hadn't given up a sack in 542 snaps

David Diehl gave up 2 in 54 snaps.

....yeah.
Nice.
Duane brown gave up his first sack in two years against buffalo.

One of the most pathetic sights last year.
He's probably faster on it than he is running.

Only a few more hours of those miserable political ads!
ha you think so until you see them
Wednesday and Thursday after the election.

Dude, you making crap up. Not that disagree that he might have done that. But he never claimed he used that money on drugs.

Yeah you are right. He never admitted it and its wrong to straight up say that he did that.

With that said, he was supposedly in dire financial straights and still managed to spend 400 dollars on drugs after getting money from GAF. It just smells fishy.

You're right though.

Yeah you are right. He never admitted it and its wrong to straight up say that he did that.

With that said, he was supposedly in dire financial straights and still managed to spend 400 dollars on drugs after getting money from GAF. It just smells fishy.

You're right though.
He said the gaf money went to his mom and the $400 for heroin came out of his own money. Not sure that I really see a difference though.

cajunator

Banned
Possibly he had 400 bucks in savings that he considered a necessity for drugs and did not even think to put that towards his mothers medical bills. Sort of how you would put aside money for rent/food, etc because its a separate expenditure. Ami has a sickness that is drug addiction and it affects how he thinks about what is or isnt a necessary expenditure. Of course Im giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

Possibly he had 400 bucks in savings that he considered a necessity for drugs and did not even think to put that towards his mothers medical bills. Sort of how you would put aside money for rent/food, etc because its a separate expenditure. Ami has a sickness that is drug addiction and it affects how he thinks about what is or isnt a necessary expenditure. Of course Im giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

It is really a sad turn of events. Addicts arent themselves.

This case is hard for me though because I already disliked the guy as a poster.

cajunator

Banned
It is really a sad turn of events. Addicts arent themselves.

This case is hard for me though because I already disliked the guy as a poster.

I'm not a fan either.
But I think he gets hated on WAY too much, Of course he kind of asked for most of it.
Dont dish what you cant take.

I'm not a fan either.
But I think he gets hated on WAY too much, Of course he kind of asked for most of it.
I don't see how he gets to much. Asking strangers to give up their disposal money so you don't have to seems pretty fucking low but whatever.

I'm not a fan either.

The guy always brought it upon himself.

He was a ban happy mod that started arguments with anyone who disagreed with him, demanding paragraph long explanations why.

Hopefully he can clean himself up.

Smokey

Only some of that is new.

Amir0x tried to prove that he spent the money he begged off GAF was spent legitimately for his mothers dialysis only to admit that he spent some/most of it on hard drugs.

Wait he said this or are people saying this is what he did?

Sokantish

The guy always brought it upon himself.

He was a ban happy mod that started arguments with anyone who disagreed with him, demanding paragraph long explanations why.

Hopefully he can clean himself up.

What do you mean hopefully? He promised people on the internet that he was going to go to rehab! How can you not trust him?

eznark

Banned
Wait, he actually kicked her in the throat?

lol, he made a thread about it back when it happened. It had the police report and everything. I haven't bothered trying to find that but someone did post the article:

FALMOUTH, Mass. — Authorities said an angry Massachusetts teen kicked his mother in the throat, head-butted his brother and punched and bit his father after his mom took away his cell phone to punish him.

The Cape Cod Times reported that Brandon Turner pleaded not guilty in Falmouth District Court on Thursday to charges that include assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Police said his mother took away his cell phone after he hit his 15-year-old brother Tuesday. The next day, an angry Turner attacked members of his family.

The father, a corrections officer, had to use handcuffs to subdue his 18-year-old son. Police were forced to use leg shackles to get him under control.

He was held on $1,000 bail.

It was not immediately clear if Turner has legal representation

cajunator

Banned
lol, he made a thread about it back when it happened. It had the police report and everything. I haven't bothered trying to find that but someone did post the article:

I dont know how I missed that. Fuck him then. Didnt realize he actually physically assaulted his own mother. I thought he was just bagged on for being a shithead poster/mod. This changes everything.

Dragon

Banned
Wait he said this or are people saying this is what he did?

I believe they connected the dots. He asked for money because his family couldn't afford his mom's treatments. Then he posted that he bought a bunch of drugs. People just asked the question why didn't that drug money go to his mom's treatment?

I dont respect people who hit their parents.

Yeah my dad used to hit me but it's a little different the other way around. And I never had cancer and he never kicked me in the throat either.

There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

randall.JPG

Just speaking as a former heroin addict, any money I had or could get my hands on, would be for drugs. If that were me in active addiction, I'd have used all of it, and known my intentions the whole time.

But he's not me, so maybe it's true. But having been a part of that lifestyle, I find it hard to believe.

ari

Banned

lol, so amirox IS a foul piece of shit. Thought it was just his post history.

Milchjon

Just speaking as a former heroin addict, any money I had or could get my hands on, would be for drugs. If that were me in active addiction, I'd have used all of it, and known my intentions the whole time.

But he's not me, so maybe it's true. But having been a part of that lifestyle, I find it hard to believe.

Way too many revelations in this thread.

Edit: I also assumed Amir0x was way older. Might explain some of his behavior on GAF

Milchjon

I didn't remember every detail of the Amir0x saga, and I definitely didn't know Blarry is a former heroin addict.

I also like to pretend I'm interacting with well-adjusted, happy people on GAF, so I don't like cracks in that image ;-)

Larry, how did you get over it?

cajunator

Banned
Anyway Im not gonna talk about Amirox any further. People make mistakes (and get arrested) but if he tries to change, then he has a shot at respectability.
Do I personally think he will? No. But its possible.
I mean we all do shit we arent proud of and wish we could take back.

LevelNth

Banned

This times 100,000 million. If he is an addict (and yes, I stress the 'if' intensely, as the anonymity of the internet and the shameless pity mongering of lying about such would not surprise me in the least coming from him), there is not a second's chance in hell he was able to separate 'Mom money' from 'drug money', nor that he would even dream of doing so.

He either used it all to sport his addiction, or put it all towards his mother while conjuring up this 'addition' for any host of potential psychological motivations.

Either is extremely unfortunate, but for the sake of those who like to believe in the good in others (those who gave him money) I pray it's the latter.

I didn't remember every detail of the Amir0x saga, and I definitely didn't know Blarry is a former heroin addict.

I also like to pretend I'm interacting with well-adjusted, happy people on GAF, so I don't like cracks in that image ;-)

Larry, how did you get over it?

Went to rehab and moved to California, went to NA. Coming up on 8 years in December. It was super hard. Either way, we addicts lie. I did bad shit when I was out there (to the people closest to me), and if I had a way to get 10K from strangers, I'd have done it in a second. Shit, I was spending hours hustling for 20 bucks; this would have been a dream scenario for me.

ari

Banned
Anyway Im not gonna talk about Amirox any further. People make mistakes (and get arrested) but if he tries to change, then he has a shot at respectability.
Do I personally think he will? No. But its possible.
I mean we all do shit we arent proud of and wish we could take back.

yea...i agre....oh wait.

she LIED about letting me watch the last ten minutes of an episode of South Park i'd already seen

LIED!!

and so my mother who has LUPUS swung her PURSE and hit me in my FACE! it felt like BRICKS, you know, the kind of immense force a PURSE being swung by an OLD WOMAN with LUPUS brings

and so i pinned down her crippled ass on the bed and said WHY MOTHER, WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME

and then John Law entered the equation and i was all SUCK MY DICK JOHN LAW I DO NOT RESPECT YOU and they arrested me THIS IS ALL MY SISTER'S FIANCE'S FAULT, HE WATCHES NERD SHOWS, VIDEOGAME INTERNET FORUM!

so then i get taken to the hospital without my shoes and i tell them i'll put up a struggle and i get released and all of my friends are asleep so i walk like jesus down the highway and ****ing glass and fire ants and pirahna plants and those big worm things from tremors are cutting the shit out of my feet and i'm hitch hiking and the ****ing cops arrest me AGAIN and take me back to the one police station in town which is like 6 hours barefoot walk away!

so now it's 9am and i don't call my friends because, uh, yeah so anyway i get to buy hobo shoes and i walk onto a bus and make it home

GOD WHY IS MY MOTHER SO IRRATIONAL
LOLOLOLII

Love the fact that half of this forum is protecting this piece of shit. Dude committed federal fraud, Blamed everyone but himself, and drop kicked his mom in the throat on top of all that. lol

Bread

Banned

holy shit, did the thread get deleted? i need to see this

can't believe amirox is from falmouth too...

Top Bottom