• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

bionic77

Yeah, don't know why the Steelers bother with that evasiveness with injuries shit. Leave that garbage to the Pats and Browns.

As for the season, i'm not terribly confident the Steelers will make the playoffs but i'm sure they'll make noise if they do.

I know i've been saying it since before the season started but i'm still disappointed that Harrison seems about done as a playmaker. He's still solid on the edge and teams fear running towards him but other than that the party's over.
Harrison might be done, but remember he is coming back after a knee injury. I would give him one more season. Wish he got that shit done in the summer or after last season the way he should have.

I am praying for the HGH to kick in at the end of the season and for him to return to his old beast self. Right now he is not dominating at any level. I get more pissed at Woodley honestly who was supposed to be the star at this point, but he is even more prone to disappearing or taking plays off. The one thing you can always say about Harrison is that he is always giving 110%.

Funny, that stuff never bothered me. Probably because I was that kid; mymom would always complain that i'd watch the same G.I. Joe and Transformers episodes on tape over and over and over and over and over and over and...

On the flip side, I always buy my friends' kids the most annoying, loudest, over the top toy possible.

cajunator

Banned
Same here. If I do have free time for entertainment I'll want to spend it on games almost all of the time.

I watch mostly football, TLC/discovery, and documentaries on TV. I couldn't tell you what 99% of the TV shows currently airing were about. I've watch a bit of stuff like Bones and CSI because they were interesting, but otherwise not a whole lot t pique my interest.
I do watch NFL Network a lot as well.
On the other hand I love my anime too.
Mostly though I just sit at my desk and browse the internet for hours on forums and youtube.

Aside from football I don't even watch TV anymore.

Most of my TV watching is sports related....but that's because like 90% of what TV offers anymore is just pure dreck. They don't write anything entertaining anymore. It's all just reality related stuff, shows about people doing their jobs or just doing stupid shit in general.

I had to give up on the only sitcom I watched two seasons ago, the Office, because it just turned so dreadful. The only regular series I make sure I catch is Breaking Bad and that's only got one half of a season left. I did kind of get into this second season of American Horror Story though. Other than that, there is nothing I make sure I catch on a regular basis. I watched the first two seasons of Sons of Anarchy but I lost interest when they wound up in Ireland or whatever.

jakncoke

Banned
Was listening on the radio and the doctor they have on there was saying there is several severity's of Ben injury, but worst case scenario is it pushing down on blood vessels around his aorta and killing him. That's fucking crazy.

Most of my TV watching is sports related....but that's because like 90% of what TV offers anymore is just pure dreck. They don't write anything entertaining anymore. It's all just reality related stuff, shows about people doing their jobs or just doing stupid shit in general.

I had to give up on the only sitcom I watched two seasons ago, the Office, because it just turned so dreadful. The only regular series I make sure I catch is Breaking Bad and that's only got one half of a season left. I did kind of get into this second season of American Horror Story though. Other than that, there is nothing I make sure I catch on a regular basis. I watched the first two seasons of Sons of Anarchy but I lost interest when they wound up in Ireland or whatever.

Whatever TV I watch now I watch in bursts - The Wire, Curb, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad. It has to be going somewhere and even then my wife has to have interest in it too.

I also got the entire King of Queens because I love that show. (I've had a thing for Leah Remini since I was 11.)

ari

Banned
Jay cutler passed the ball before getting hit. Even if its passed the line(which he wasn't), How the hell is he a runner? Fine is totally just.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm actually a little disgusted by this.

Mostly because I was the same when I was small, and in retrospect that meant a lot of weekends playing games that could have been spent more wisely elsewhere. If I have a son i'm severely going to severely limit his gaming use.

I'll at least say my nephew is pretty active. When he comes from New York to visit for the summer he normally plays games all day while I'm at work then goes out to play with some of the local kids until it gets dark. Back at his actual home he plays soccer almost every day.

Only sucky thing is that I have to learn about soccer since he loves it so much.

Jesus Fucking Christ @ that Miami Marlins FIRESALE!

HOLY SHIT!

I love it! My Blue Jays have instantly jumped to the top of my Shame circle as most likely to make me happy again.

Jets should release Tebow. They are clearly never going to do anything with him.
I wouldn't mind if the Falcons picked him up for our perennial 3rd and 1 situations.

Milchjon

God, why must soccer suck so much. To celebrate the occasion of us playing the Dutch I actually watched the majority of a game. What an epic feat of boredom.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Meh, I support that fine. I didn't even think he was past the line anyways (bad IFP call), and the hit was blatant and unnecessary.
Actually, NBCs fake line was wrong. He was a yard past the line of scrimmage.

It doesn't matter cause he's a qb and apparently there's a wildcard no matter what for QBs.

MechDX

Guys on siriusxm nfl blitz is going nuts on the fine, said jay cutler should've slide.....wut??

Cutler had a bloodthirsty look in his eyes and was staring through Dobbins ready to destory him! Tim was just defending hiself before Cutler could satisfy his bloodlust!

squicken

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Per ESPN's Bob Holtzman, doctors have advised Big Ben to not return until his rib is completely healed, and "that could take up to 6 weeks."

Top Bottom