• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

harSon

Banned
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Per ESPN's Bob Holtzman, doctors have advised Big Ben to not return until his rib is completely healed, and "that could take up to 6 weeks."

Ben's bullshitting knows no bounds. Now he's paying off doctors to reinforce his bullshit lies.

beast786

FUUUUUUUUUU
132298627974-hines-ward-crying.gif

cajunator

Banned
Lol some caller wanted the Jets to pick up Michael Vick.
The radio host said "I don't think we need that kind of a circus. Maybe we should pick up T.O. too".
And another dude is suggesting the Rams have more talent than the Jets have.
This was a great station. thanks for the link.

Owzers

So in summary:

"Sanchez is terrible, but he's our guy. Tebow is TERRRRRIBLE.

And we're making the playoffs."

I hope Tebow's career doesn't end with the Jets and he gets one more legitimate chance.

Nope, Patriots Hater Age is like 90%.

(Don't slap me for committing HarSonry, pls)

Yeah, but you still have far more sympathizers than most teams have in here.

And you should take all the hating as a compliment. We're only going to waste our time on here trolling teams that are actually relevant. Do you see people hating on Kansas City?

And you should take all the hating as a compliment. We're only going to waste our time on here trolling teams that are actually relevant. Do you see people hating on Kansas City?

I feel like the hate is more intense for the Patriots, but more universal for the Ravens, which I don't get because we ooze charisma. Might be residual Ray Lewis/murder stuff.

I don't hate the Patriots, I reserve my hate for the Steelers and Niners. I only give the Patriots indifference.

cajunator

Banned
Truth be told, I like the Saints hate because it does indeed mean we are actually relevant in recent years.
Not so much this year though. Still fun beating the undefeated Falcons and causing a bit of a stir. In a way its just as much fun being a spoiler as it is being really good.

I dont hate the Pats because they are relevant, which they are not. I hate them because cheating is fucking horrible, and they did it on the biggest stage and their scumbag owner was able to get them out of it.

cajunator

Banned
Tebow said all the right things when asked about the article.
dude is 100% class. Jets organization, you are fucking STUPID not to get this guy more involved.

Milchjon

I was just messing around. :)

I feel like the hate is more intense for the Patriots, but more universal for the Ravens, which I don't get because we ooze charisma. Might be residual Ray Lewis/murder stuff.

I don't hate the Patriots, I reserve my hate for the Steelers and Niners. I only give the Patriots indifference.

The source of personal hate for the Ravens can be summarized in 4 words: Ray Rice, 80 Yards.

That was my first playoff game as a Patriots fan, and you guys ruined it :*(

Truth be told, I like the Saints hate because it does indeed mean we are actually relevant in recent years.
Not so much this year though. Still fun beating the undefeated Falcons and causing a bit of a stir. In a way its just as much fun being a spoiler as it is being really good.

TBH, the Saints hate isn't really all rooted in success. I liked them before the whole bounty thing, but they (especially Brees) have been insufferable clowns handling it.

I rooted for you in 2009!

cajunator

Banned
I was just messing around. :)

The source of personal hate for the Ravens can be summarized in 4 words: Ray Rice, 80 Yards.

That was my first playoff game as a Patriots fan, and you guys ruined it :*(

TBH, the Saints hate isn't really all rooted in success. I liked them before the whole bounty thing, but they (especially Brees) have been insufferable clowns handling it.

I rooted for you in 2009!

People were hating on us before 2009 too.
the bounty thing didnt help things but the team improved dramatically after Payton showed up and got Brees and ever since I have detected some disdain for the team whereas before people didnt even acknowledge the team at all. they were just a "W" in the win column.
Brees is pretty much just standing behind his teammates. Im sure any QB would do the same. I dont blame him for doing it, right or wrong.

Top Bottom