• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So how about that USMNT guys?

Looked so atrocious today. Funny how (moronic) people were saying Michael Bradley was only on the team because of nepotism just 2 years ago and now hes the best player on the squad. Was the only one worth a shit today.

Hmm the Browns are currently 2-7...

0145379_15731_MC_Tx360.jpg

:jnc :jnc :jnc

Oh god I hope that happens.

For every goal like that, there are about 100 games like Holland-Germany today.

(Still nice)

HOLLAND! Zlatan is a fucking beast, he got his training here in Dutch land, makes sense that he's one of the best in the world today.

Edit: I didn't know the Falcons cut Ray Edwards, dude was pretty good right? What happened ?

tmdorsey

Edit: I didn't know the Falcons cut Ray Edwards, dude was pretty good right? What happened ?

No, he actually wasn't. Wasn't living up to the contract he got in any shape or form, and it's being reported he wasn't all that great in the locker room either (kept to himself alot, was a "me" guy, etc).

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I really hope Rex doesn't lose his job on account of shitty GM/Owner insisting on Tebow to sell tickets and t shirts.

Losing Revis and Holmes (even though he's not that great) will hopefully be enough to give him anoher year to get it together. The Jets have been fucked since week 2.

Godslay

Banned
I really hope Rex doesn't lose his job on account of shitty GM/Owner insisting on Tebow to sell tickets and t shirts.

Losing Revis and Holmes (even though he's not that great) will hopefully be enough to give him anoher year to get it together. The Jets have been fucked since week 2.

God forbid he gets fired for putting together a shitty losing team. Tebow has had little impact on them shitting the bed this year.

Slo

Ray Edwards cleared waivers.... worth a team snapping up surely?

What's his story? He was an adequate contributor while he was here, but was looking for the big contract. Is that what got him cut or did his production go in the toilet?

squicken

where was this ref when kap was clearly face masked in OT!?

Trying to come up with a way to have plausible deniability Justin Smith's holds and stealing 12 seconds off the last drive.

I ain't mad. The Rams won the game three times and blew it with their own stupidity. But Fisher needs to learn to work the refs better

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Trying to come up with a way to have plausible deniability Justin Smith's holds and stealing 12 seconds off the last drive.

I ain't mad. The Rams won the game three times and blew it with their own stupidity. But Fisher needs to learn to work the refs better

Maybe Fisher could learn how to call time out when the play clock is running out.

Top Bottom