• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know you guys don't care much about the CFL but tomorrow the Toronto Argonauts are playing the Montreal Alouettes in the Eastern Finals. If the Argos can win this one they will go to the Grey Cup (Canadian version of the Super Bowl). This year marks the 100th Grey Cup and it's being held in Toronto.

It'd be great to see the Argos compete for the Grey Cup in Toronto.

Send me all your good will so this can happen!

Sorry, whatever team you are rooting for should be permanently relegated to the shame circle.

Wes

venison crêpe
I know you guys don't care much about the CFL but tomorrow the Toronto Argonauts are playing the Montreal Alouettes in the Eastern Finals. If the Argos can win this one they will go to the Grey Cup (Canadian version of the Super Bowl). This year marks the 100th Grey Cup and it's being held in Toronto.

You traitor. All your feline good will should be focused in one location.

Godslay

Banned
Random...

3KLHj.jpg

MechDX

When are the Browns moving to the CFL?

MechDX

Hold on now, Texans fans don't get to act like they had it worse than Browns fans. No one has had it worse than Browns fans.

We had the Oilers. Ever wonder where the eternal pessimism comes from and always waiting to the other shoe to fall? Fuck the Steelers and the Bills!

EDIT: Also Jerry Glanville, the stagger lee play, Buddy Ryan and Joe Montana and the Chiefs can eat a bag of dicks!

squicken

I think I'd rather have him than Kelly, tbh.

Kelly has shown the ability to build a program. Shaw inherited Harbs' system. When you take over a shit team being able to build it up is just as important as the sideline coaching. Plus with Kelly getting a blank check and lots of power he'll probably be able to afford a pretty stellar staff

Not that Shaw isn't doing a good job, but all the non-gameday stuff is so important. Having a shitty staff kills

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kelly has shown the ability to build a program. Shaw inherited Harbs' system. When you take over a shit team being able to build it up is just as important as the sideline coaching. Plus with Kelly getting a blank check and lots of power he'll probably be able to afford a pretty stellar staff

Not that Shaw isn't doing a good job, but all the non-gameday stuff is so important. Having a shitty staff kills

Those program building skills will amount to jack squat in the NFL, and Kelly didn't exactly start with a bare cupboard. But, I'm looking at football philosophy. Kelly is going to run an up tempo offense and who knows what on defense. Shaw believes in controlling the ball and stopping the run.

Gah, wish my Gamestop was doing a midnight release of the Wii U. Hate having to wait until the morning since my wife works tomorrow so I'll have the baby and little time to give it a spin.

squicken

Those program building skills will amount to jack squat in the NFL, and Kelly didn't exactly start with a bare cupboard. But, I'm looking at football philosophy. Kelly is going to run an up tempo offense and who knows what on defense. Shaw believes in controlling the ball and stopping the run.

I too prefer Shaw's system. I just think that in year two following Bill Walsh 2.0 that there's too much unknown for me to put him over Kelly.

Mindlog

While you're here SNES. What's with your people? Some of the Nintendo fans are getting a bit ornery. That analog triggers thread has some throwbacks to the old 'No Rumble' comedy.

Gah, wish my Gamestop was doing a midnight release of the Wii U. Hate having to wait until the morning since my wife works tomorrow so I'll have the baby and little time to give it a spin.
Yeah my Gamestop isn't doing a Midnight launch either, idk how much I'll play tomorrow with Football games on........I'll prob try to take advantage of the Off screen play <3

BlackGhost said:
idk how much I'll play tomorrow with Football games on
I'll probably watch the afternoon game. With the Giants on a bye, it's nice to have Sunday to TRY and play the new console. We'll see how cooperative my 10 month old is.

We had the Oilers. Ever wonder where the eternal pessimism comes from and always waiting to the other shoe to fall? Fuck the Steelers and the Bills!

EDIT: Also Jerry Glanville, the stagger lee play, Buddy Ryan and Joe Montana and the Chiefs can eat a bag of dicks!

Shit was so bad it turned me into a Cowboys fan during the 90s. A Cowboys fan!

No other team's fans have had it that bad.

Top Bottom