• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

You're a gator, of course you prefer the swamps.

Wisconsin looks okay to me, they have cheese, beer, sausages and green meadows.
I'd be ok with living there.

Of course you would, Wisconsin is basically the American Germany.
They even wear Tracht up there.
It's an interesting phenomenon when combined with all the John Deer paraphernalia.

cajunator

Banned
You're a gator, of course you prefer the swamps.

Wisconsin looks okay to me, they have cheese, beer, sausages and green meadows.
I'd be ok with living there.

swamps are pretty awesome actually.
Especially fishing in the morning. So beautiful out there and peaceful.
Wisconsin though seems boring.

cajunator

Banned
Cows>>>>>all the buggy shit flying around in warm wet climates.

Its not that bad most of the year. Even midsummer the bugs arent flying around on the water, mostly at the treeline.
There are a lot of bugs here though yeah.
But there are bugs everywhere. the east coast has those fucking midge/sandfly things and honestly I think thats worse than what we get here. cant stand those fuckers.

Its not that bad most of the year. Even midsummer the bugs arent flying around on the water, mostly at the treeline.
There are a lot of bugs here though yeah.
But there are bugs everywhere. the east coast has those fucking midge/sandfly things and honestly I think thats worse than what we get here. cant stand those fuckers.

Savannah's baseball team is even named after them.
The Savannah Sand Gnats.
:jnc so bad.

don't worry neither of you will get one this year
You don't think SF will beat you the next time you meet? Rams are one of two games we can still win in our current state, the other being the Jets. Two game win streak woooo. I'd actually prefer to lose out for that draft pick, no point in winning as we aren't going anywhere this season. I'll still root for my team to win while watching though, can't watch any other way. That said, players better try to win every game regardless and they will.

I saw your comment earlier that this draft is strong for OL, I can only pray we make a play on that.

Poor Germans they have no beautiful landscapes.

The Germans have some nice parts, the Dutchies have nothing though.

Speaking of climates, I'm loving it up here in the North. I don't even mind the rain or cold.

I'm jealous of you having spent your life closer to the North Sea.

Clearly your main transportation isn't a bike. How many times I had to drive my bike to school through the rain when I was young man...Plus because we life so close to the ocean, we get pretty mild winters. I wish we got some real cold again, last year was the worst, when it was the same temperature in August as in January. Shit sucks.

WedgeX

Banned
Soooo the Lions' season is basically over. Only took until week 9! Maybe they can spoil some peoples seasons, like they did the Bucs' in '10. But...maybe not. Dang it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How do you know the Browns fans are happy about that?

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

squicken

You don't think SF will beat you the next time you meet? Rams are one of two games we can still win in our current state, the other being the Jets. Two game win streak woooo. I'd actually prefer to lose out for that draft pick, no point in winning as we aren't going anywhere this season. I'll still root for my team to win while watching though, can't watch any other way. That said, players better try to win every game regardless and they will.

I saw your comment earlier that this draft is strong for OL, I can only pray we make a play on that.

oh I'd bet on both SF and SEA beating STL. Really depends on injuries of course. If Amendola and another OL get hurt, they'll go back to struggling to get 14 points against bad defenses.. No depth on offense

Yeah I'm glad it's a deep draft for OL. League really needs an infusion of talent there

Doorman

Bring it on, Packers.

No, seriously. I'm right on the verge of turning into a complete anti-fan right now, so close to hoping that we just get absolutely fucking destroyed in all of our remaining games so that I can at least laugh at the pathetic failure. I'm sick of the way this team has played most of its games, win or lose, and at this point I just want the season to end so I can go back to daydreaming about the draft. No, I mean the 2014 draft.

I meant to post this yesterday but didn't get around to it: Watching last week's game forces me to reiterate something that I originally posted several weeks ago. Y'know, back when the Vikings beat the Lions for the first time. We are done. No playoffs this year and, I believe, no playoffs next year. And we will never win a Super Bowl under this coaching staff. Schwartz could maybe pull a Lovie Smith and replace all of his coordinators, and that might be enough to get us there, but otherwise I think that this team is just so fundamentally unsound that we can never sustain a run of wins necessary to reach the ultimate goal. I can't say "fire Schwartz" though, because with him just getting a nice fat contract extension this offseason, any complaints of that nature are going to fall on completely deaf ears within the organization. We're stuck where we are, and all I have to hope for is that two of the division's other teams just fall apart on their own.

Slo

swamps are pretty awesome actually.
Especially fishing in the morning. So beautiful out there and peaceful.
Wisconsin though seems boring.

So, you'd rather fish on a swamp than on one of the Great Lakes, or one of the thousands of freshwater lakes that are all over Wisconsin and Minney?

beast786

Helmet might help, but it will never make the traumatic brain injury go away (kids don't have neck muscle to support impact and adults momentum collision is too high impact). It's simple physics of acceleration and deacceleration with brain hitting the cranium.

You can make a point that defensive player uses helmet as weapons because they feel safe. If you would remove the helmet chances are defensive player are much more cognitive of head to head impact as they will be as vulnerable.

fact is football by nature is violent sport. Only way to get rid of spinal or brain injury would be to change the game period.

Top Bottom