• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I can't stop laughing at how Sanchez buries his head in the ground after he fumbles and realizes the pats are about to go score.... So good

Kusagari

d48977d8917723783dcc5acd6df9cd37_large.gif

I could watch this forever. Sanchez looks like he should have gotten a concussion from how hard his head hit that ass.

Petrie

Banned
I was at the Giants/Cowboys season opener and got a "SUPER BOWL CH4MPIONS" scarf that I liked and gave it to a friend, and a lanyard for my keys.

Guessing the Jets are doing anything to keep asses in seats at this rate.

Edit: Showed this to my friend. Her response: "Jets Apology Package." :jnc

Jets apology package. Lmao

Link

The Autumn Wind
Could someone post the run in the ass gif and the one where Sanchez lines up as receiver vs. Buffalo? :D
mark-sanchez-flinch1.gif

I'm a Bills fan to the core, but we had tickets for the night game, being my first Jets game, and good lord the amount of swag being given away was insane. My mother needs everything free so I left with:

An official NFL Reebok Polo
T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

At a Bills game, I've never gotten shit. Is this typical for other teams, or was it just because of the Thanksgiving nationally televised one?

Also, what the hell should I do with this crap? Throw it on Ebay as an Xmas fan package for cheap?

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

HxfCH.jpg
I'm a total glutton for punishment, so if you're feeling generous, you could send it to me. :)

bionic77

The Jets deserve it all for the way they treated Tebow. He is a winner and definitely the guy who drives the car. Not to mention Gods favorite football player.

Fuck you Rex. You fat, filthy, heathen. This is all your fault!

Wrayfield

d48977d8917723783dcc5acd6df9cd37_large.gif

I could watch this forever. Sanchez looks like he should have gotten a concussion from how hard his head hit that ass.

He must've closed his eyes then thought he should slide. Probably thought he was tackled by a linebacker, only it was a fat butt the stripped him.

squicken

Tebow broke his ribs vs SEA, not STL, which makes sense. The Rams are inept, not evil. I'm curious if that altered their plans with Sanchez, or if the contract just means they have to play him not matter what. If not Tebow then at least McElroy

Ultratech

:Jnc no. Wilfork did nothing, the pile never moved, pretty boy just decided he NEEDED a fateful of ass.

Looking at it, I think Sanchez was trying to attempt to squeeze through the linemen, but it wasn't gonna end well either way. Probably would've ran into yet another lineman or tackled soon after.

I can't even really tell if Wilfork did anything; almost looks like Sanchez running into the dude thew him off balance.

harSon

Banned
The Jets deserve it all for the way they treated Tebow. He is a winner and definitely the guy who drives the car. Not to mention Gods favorite football player.

Fuck you Rex. You fat, filthy, heathen. This is all your fault!

I'm starting to think that Rex is simply the biggest Tebow hater in the nation. He broke the bank just to get Tebow on his team so he could guarantee that he'd never start in this league again.

I applaud the man for the purity of his noble hatred for such evil filth.

RBH

Years and years from now, I'll be telling my kids and grand kids around the fireplace about that Sanchez play.

I had tears in my eyes when it happened.

And I laughed at Collinsworth trying to cover up for Sanchez's ineptitude by saying how Wilfork made such AN INCREDIBLE PLAY when he didn't really do shit in reality.

squicken

And I laughed at Collinsworth trying to cover up for Sanchez's ineptitude by saying how Wilfork made such AN INCREDIBLE PLAY when he didn't really do shit in reality.

:( I was duped by the MMM

I thought that was what happened

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
No team has less respect for a player than Jets coaches have for McElroy. Inactive when you know your backup QB's not playing...Smart plan.

got damn

squicken

Rex PC on now I guess

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Rex said that he told Sparano & Westhoff this about Tebow: "I don't want you to play him." #nyj

Rex says that he didn't know that Tebow even had cracked ribs until the day Wednesday. Tebow broke them on Nov 11 in Seattle. Sounds strange

Rex on if he will activate Greg McElroy next week: "We'll see how the week progresses." #nyj

Rex on Tebow: "He absolutely 100% could have played in that game."

Rex on Tebow: "It was told to me that he could play... It was never told to me that he could not play."

Greg

Damnit. I've been waiting for a deal on the speakers I wanted on Amazon, so I figured I'd wait until they started their lightning deals.

And of course they go up when I'm sleeping.

bionic77

I'm starting to think that Rex is simply the biggest Tebow hater in the nation. He broke the bank just to get Tebow on his team so he could guarantee that he'd never start in this league again.

I applaud the man for the purity of his noble hatred for such evil filth.
WTF? You hate Tebow? And yet you wonder why all our players get injured...

Steelers fans lets tar and feather harson so that God stops hating our team.

Also you make you sick. Go to a church and think about what you just said.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-suhs-kick-was-out-of-the-ordinary/#comments

The NFL hasn’t yet decided whether Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be disciplined for kicking Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin on Thursday. But NFL executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson thought it looked suspicious.

Anderson told Mike Florio on the Dan Patrick Show that he was concerned by what he saw, but the NFL has a process for player discipline,
and until the league goes through that process it’s too soon to say whether Suh kicked Schaub on purpose and would therefore be fined or suspended.

“It appeared to be a little out of the ordinary, let’s just say,” Anderson said. “It didn’t appear to be a natural football move, but we’ll withhold judgment until we see all the angles.”

This is Suh’s second straight controversial Thanksgiving. Last year, he was suspended two games after he stomped on Green Bay’s Evan Dietrich-Smith, and that incident could hurt Suh’s standing with the league this time around.

“Certainly, we have to go on a player’s history,” Anderson said. “That will certainly factor into our thinking. . . . If you’re a repeat offender you really aren’t entitled to the benefit of the doubt.”

Those comments don’t sound promising for Suh.

Remove that bastard for the rest of the season. In the one angle the entire country saw he kicks out towards Schaub.

jakncoke

Banned
Kasatori or whatever his name is, said it was a accident though! it was an accident guys CLEARLY

WTF? You hate Tebow? And yet you wonder why all our players get injured...

Steelers fans lets tar and feather harson so that God stops hating our team.

Also you make you sick. Go to a church and think about what you just said.

fuck church and tebow

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I missed all 3 games ; ; but...

BLACK FRIDAY BITCHES!!!

WOT WOT WAT!!?!

Well 6AM Thursday till 2:30AM Friday

That was my Black Friday pillage session

The Booty!

Vr4Mvl.jpg

cbHOSl.jpg

T9voll.jpg

$4,500 worth of items, for roughly $2,000

Hooray!

I'm retired till Super OLED or Ultrabook are cheap, I'm saying 55" for roughly $800-$1000, Ultra roughly $500-$800 range
So next year... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (need a 2-3 year break)

jbug617

Banned
Rex Ryan is on something.

This morning he had a conference with reporters and says that the offense is improving, Tebow could have played and the Patriots are not that much better than the Jets.

jakncoke

Banned
Rex Ryan is on something.

This morning he had a conference with reporters and says that the offense is improving, Tebow could have played and the Patriots are not that much better than the Jets.

He got a fungal infection that is effecting his brain from his foot licking

Top Bottom