• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

What about Jesus? Julius Peppers ran a 4.7 40 yard dash coming out of college while Suh ran a 5.0 40 yard dash time. Difference is Suh you can plug Suh at DT or DE, while Peppers is exclusively a DE.

EDIT: Peppers benched 225 lb 22 times, while Suh hit 32 times.

Al? Are you back from the grave?!

squicken

si_nd_mostunbearableftfqz6.jpg

Goodness me, I downloaded GTA III off of PSN and it looks like absolute ass.

No widescreen, blurry, and lots of tech hiccups.

Rockstar really improved leaps and bounds from III to SA.

Guessing Manchester United. Hipster sports journos are now into soccer

That's what I was wondering too. Couldn't be the England National Team, they're a bunch of losers.

But true hipsters would know that United is now too mainstream, Man City and Paris Saint-Germain are the new cool things.

squicken

That's what I was wondering too. Couldn't be the England National Team, they're a bunch of losers.

But true hipsters would know that United is out, Man City is the new cool thing.

Hipsters are now watching French soccer? Grover, are they doing it to show off that they speak French?

But I think globally that people know that Man U is the front-runner soccer team.

Bread

Banned
im down in florida visiting my family for thanksgiving, im thinking about going to the bucs game on sunday.

bucs-gaf, any advice on getting cheap tickets or finding stuff to do around the stadium before the game?

squicken

Gotta say, after owning a Nexus 4 and Galaxy S3, I'm just not down with Android. Love the idea of a wider screen but too many things bug me about it. How is it that an OS with direct downloads and a file manger has more trouble with stuff than using iDownloader on iOS? And no wifi sync?

jakncoke

Banned
im down in florida visiting my family for thanksgiving, im thinking about going to the bucs game on sunday.

bucs-gaf, any advice on getting cheap tickets or finding stuff to do around the stadium before the game?

I think they give you a free ticket if you eat 3 tacos at taco bell

squicken

My podcasts play fine. I never tried that one on my phone (I heard it on my pc a few times), but I direct download podcasts all the time.

I do too. 90% of the time it's fine. But that one almost never is, and it sucks getting the the gym only for a podcast not to work

I don't want to like iOS. And the iPhone is too small. But damnit if it just doesn't work

bionic77

I do too. 90% of the time it's fine. But that one almost never is, and it sucks getting the the gym only for a podcast not to work

I don't want to like iOS. And the iPhone is too small. But damnit if it just doesn't work
I hate those big ass screens but I think I am in the minority. I can't believe people like the Note but I know plenty if people who love it and want even bigger phones.

I am moving into the Unabombers old cabin once people start carrying around iPad sized phones.

squicken

Playing the podcast on my phone. It's a one hour Tebow podcast.

lucky bastard. on my phone it downloads as a .bin file

I hate those big ass screens but I think I am in the minority. I can't believe people like the Note but I know plenty if people who love it and want even bigger phones.

I am moving into the Unabombers old cabin once people start carrying around iPad sized phones.

I did consider the Note 2 but passed. Still think the iPhone5 is too small

Rorschach

lucky bastard. on my phone it downloads as a .bin file

I did consider the Note 2 but passed. Still think the iPhone5 is too small

Maybe it's the browser you're using. Go in it, click the link you posted in this thread, and hold click -> dl. I'm using Chrome, though.

Tamanon

Banned

Looks like there's a shitload left to sell. The Bucs have worse fans than the Jags by far.

Fox318

What app do you guys use for podcasts?

I've used Doggcatcher and have moved on to Pocket Casts.

Never had a problem.

Sorry Squicken :(

Looks like there's a shitload left to sell. The Bucs have worse fans than the Jags by far.

Bucs have fans in Florida?

eznark

Banned
What app do you guys use for podcasts?

I've used Doggcatcher and have moved on to Pocket Casts.

Never had a problem.

Sorry Squicken :(

Bucs have fans in Florida?

Downcast.

Remember when your franchise quarterback shoved his head up your linemens asshole?

Top Bottom