• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

bionic77

Wow GAF is either really young or really creepy. Some pervs watch that show iCarly which is what my 11 year old nephew and his friends watch.

Rorschach

Wow GAF is either really young or really creepy. Some pervs watch that show iCarly which is what my 11 year old nephew and his friends watch.

GAF as a whole is very young, but the creeper thread is full of older guys oogling little girls. They even call themselves "creepy GAF." So, yeah...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

It's really creepy. I basically live in the sports threads now. It's not the same GAF from when I started here.

Heck DM goes into the creeper threads now ugh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've never seen the older Bonds, got the collection and have slowly been going through them. Watching Goldfinger now, so awesome hahaha.

tmdorsey

I hate those big ass screens but I think I am in the minority.

I'm with you on this. I don't think I would care for a phone bigger than the 5. The extra length of the 5 is pushing the limit for me as far being comfortable to hold and operate with one hand.

bionic77

It's really creepy. I basically live in the sports threads now. It's not the same GAF from when I started here.

Heck DM goes into the creeper threads now ugh
Yeah I pretty much only post in sports threads. I don't fit in with most of the other threads.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I've never seen the older Bonds, got the collection and have slowly been going through them. Watching Goldfinger now, so awesome hahaha.

Have fun, anything with Connery as Bond is gold... no pun intended.

bionic77

I'm with you on this. I don't think I would care for a phone bigger than the 5. The extra length of the 5 is pushing the limit for me as far being comfortable to hold and operate with one hand.
I am with you brother. I don't even have small hands, I can palm a basketball, but I like the ability to use my phone with just one hand.

squicken

Really. I'm curious how it works. So many of the gadgets and plots have been parodied and lifted that they probably only work as comedies

I remember seeing The Graduate for the first time, and pretty much every scene had been used in either The Simpsons or Wayne's World

Matrix

Show me the evidence.

Well I'd like to know where you got that gif of that underage girl from game of thrones dancing so quickly... had to have been a creeper thread. Unless you chill in Game of Thrones forums.

And damn you were quick to reply lol

bionic77

Old Bond is a raping, bitch slapping perv.

Back in the 60s apparently you could slap sense into a woman and it was ok to use aggression to sex her up. Also the tech gadgets are hilarious now.

I can't imagine watching them for the first time now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Really. I'm curious how it works. So many of the gadgets and plots have been parodied and lifted that they probably only work as comedies

I remember seeing The Graduate for the first time, and pretty much every scene had been used in either The Simpsons or Wayne's World

You're definitely right on with the comedy bit. I've been laughing all the way through. The movies have been extremely entertaining so far.

tmdorsey

I use to watch the older Bond movies when I was probably too young to be watching them. My favorite for some reason was always Octopussy.

DMczaf

Well I'd like to know where you got that gif of that underage girl from game of thrones dancing so quickly... had to have been a creeper thread. Unless you chill in Game of Thrones forums.

And damn you were quick to reply lol

Talk to my lawyer. No more questions.

attachment.php

squicken

Old Bond is a raping, bitch slapping perv.

Back in the 60s apparently you could slap sense into a woman and it was ok to use aggression to sex her up. Also the tech gadgets are hilarious now.

I can't imagine watching them for the first time now.

the man helped defeat communism and you are applying morality 50 years in the future on him

Matrix

Talk to my lawyer. No more questions.

attachment.php

haha guilty, I knew it.

"DM has fallen hard and fast. :( "

It's truly a sad thing to see :(

cajunator

Banned
Gaming attracts kids, losers and pervs like a Pats fan to an Uggs sale.

I still like games but man it can be embarrassing walking into GameStop and seeing my gaming peers...

It is kind of weird seeing so many broke people in gaming stores who scrimp together used games and bargain to get the latest releases.
Gamers seem really strapped for cash.

Top Bottom