• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Wrayfield

I am a gamer I was gonna get it. but the controller seems better than I thought. I have a real monster PC and will get next Sony console but again will skip xbox

Yeah, I don't really care, but read that review in a quiet moment at work, thought N is fucked. Stumbled upon a WiiU, thought it was a decent system, controller included. Would consider myself a core gamer as well. So, funny that. No hype generated, no marketing whatsoever by Nintendo, wonder what they were thinkining. :)

Wrayfield

That will be a tough game. Outside of that or a trap game, we should win the rest.

I really don't think the Ravens have got a chance vs. Peyton. Even w/o McGahee. I would be more worried about Pats and Gronk coming back with 5 TDs or shit like that. Not that I would prefer that.....

tmdorsey

Congrats! How'd you finally get one

Called up the Target close to my house and the guy said they didn't have any at the moment but was expecting a shipment. Got in the car and got their before they even put them out for display. I think they were getting their shipments for the weekend.

Buying booze with money I got from selling my Disney collection.

This feels dirty. Like its blood money.

Sweet, sweet blood money.

Godslay

Banned
I really don't think the Ravens have got a chance vs. Peyton. Even w/o McGahee. I would be more worried about Pats and Gronk coming back with 5 TDs or shit like that. Not that I would prefer that.....

Possibly. It's at Flacco place so anything can happen really.

I am worried about playing the Pats (assuming we see them in the playoffs), but I think that the defense has evolved enough to slow them down enough to pull out a win. Then again the trend of Pats beating us cannot be ignored.

I'm optimistic, but definitely not completely all in like some people I know. This team can easily beat itself, we are turnover prone, and some of our guys seem are inexperienced in the playoff atmosphere.

In short, I don't know what to expect.

NawidA

Banned
I don't understand why people think the Saints are still in it. If they lose two more they are done and their schedule is rough.

They are still a offensive monster. Wait till the play the Niners this week, who nearly shut down the Bears. They will be humbled by the Saints.

what the fuck? the saints and all their fans can suck our dicks. you better pray to god either alex smith or colin kaepernick plays the entire game, because if scott tolzien touches the field the 255-0 route is on.... no matter what the score is when he comes in.

but in all seriousness, seriously suck our dicks. except cajunator, i would consider him a friend

Godslay

Banned
Rumors floating around about Denver signing Jacob Hester? He wasn't on the radar.

Sounds like a cover your bases move. I still think Knowshon should and will get the nod this Sunday. I thought Ball would be the main option, but I'm not sure if that will be the case.

Ranvier

G Ro and fangio better play the tape of Greg Williams calling out crabs and stuff. That should get the offense riled up enough no matter who's behind center. Willis can then take out Graham's knees and he'll crumble like a cracker. Should be smooth sailing after that.

Godslay

Banned
They don't have a traditional meal - it's just a whole lot of Oreos and pizza.

iLJwiKLjHql58.jpg

Ranvier

There needs to be a Manning Thanksgiving dinner special on TV. I always wanted to know what goes on at that table.

I wonder what the eldest bro thinks. He was a football player too but got injured. Never really made it like the other 2 bros. I bet he does real estate now. The dad has probably forgotten he exists.

If you can make it here on time, you can eat with my family.

And if not, I'll save you some leftovers.

There are direct flights from Amsterdam to Ohio tomorrow morning, here, so that would mean I would be in there in the afternoon, so I would be nice in time for diner and batting cages! All I need now is GAF donations on my PayPal account to buy the ticket!

Most of the soccer moms that are crashing a store at 4 AM...trust me, you don't want them to buy you diners.

So? I'm a Pats fan and you assume that I have standards?

They don't have a traditional meal - it's just a whole lot of Oreos and pizza.

They don't have dinner, they just discuss how they are going to crush my dreams and laugh about it. Fuck the Mannings.

I wonder what the eldest bro thinks. He was a football player too but got injured. Never really made it like the other 2 bros. I bet he does real estate now. The dad has probably forgotten he exists.

Allegedly Cooper was the best athlete out of the three too. Shame he got hurt.

Godslay

Banned
There are direct flights from Amsterdam to Ohio tomorrow morning, here, so that would mean I would be in there in the afternoon, so I would be nice in time for diner and batting cages! All I need now is GAF donations on my PayPal account to buy the ticket!

I'd chip in $10 to see you and Greg be able to fulfill your batting cage fantasy together.

Allegedly Cooper was the best athlete out of the three too. Shame he got hurt.

That's not saying much though. Mannings are slow janky creatures outside of the pocket.

cajunator

Banned
what the fuck? the saints and all their fans can suck our dicks. you better pray to god either alex smith or colin kaepernick plays the entire game, because if scott tolzien touches the field the 255-0 route is on.... no matter what the score is when he comes in.

but in all seriousness, seriously suck our dicks. except cajunator, i would consider him a friend

<3
Its going to be a great game.

Ah, didn't know that. Was he a qb too? What was the injury?

He was a QB that converted to wideout in high school.

New York Daily News said:
Cooper, the comedian in the family, was a pretty good football player himself, earning all-star honors as a wide receiver his senior year in high school at Isidore Newman School in New Orleans, catching passes from Peyton. At 6-foot-4, he had a bright football future.

But an injury he suffered in high school, first treated as a nerve problem in his elbow, flared up during his freshman year at Ole Miss. He was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal canal and needed surgery to relieve pressure on the spinal cord.
Article

Once that injury was discovered, his football days were over. I can't feel too bad for him, he's now happily married and rich off of a career in stocks.

Slo

Sorry hipsters, it's over. By drinking this beer, I'm officially making PBR no longer cool again. I'm in my 30s, have a job, pay a mortgage, and drive an SUV. PBR has officially jumped the shark. Find something else to drink ironically.

PBR.jpg

Sorry hipsters, it's over. By drinking this beer, I'm officially making PBR no longer cool again. I'm in my 30s, have a job, pay a mortgage, and drive an SUV. PBR has officially jumped the shark. Find something else to drink ironically

You're so old and boring.

Good thing you still have your looks.

KaYotiX

Banned
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! Ill be working tonight and tomorrow/Friday morning......railroad never sleeps. Sucks.....

JCizzle

He's currently putting a bounty on you as repayment for your friendship.

Top Bottom