• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Slo

The holidays are for Old Fashioneds you fucking children.

don-draper-560x330.jpg

The holidays are for Old Fashioneds you fucking children.

Says the guy who gets a Nintendo console from his mom for Christmas.

Since you don't have to buy stuff yourself, can't you fly me out to the US for a Thanksgiving diner at Greg's and a trip to the local batting cages?

eznark

Banned
Says the guy who gets a Nintendo console from his mom for Christmas.

Since you don't have to buy stuff yourself, can't you fly me out to the US for a Thanksgiving diner at Greg's and a trip to the local batting cages?

I started building a new guest bedroom for my folks today. I think she does alright in this arrangement.

Framing is done, electrical tomorrow around 4 am and insulation and drywall on Friday. I love the holidays!

He's never experienced batting cages before, so I told him we'll go when he visits Ohio. And we'll go on camel rides because they're only 5 dollars.

And that's why America is the best country in the world. And in the universe.

Drywalling, WiiU, batting cages and alcohol!

GAF OT forum has nothing on the NFL threads!

Plus we're a loving, non-insular community.

I'd go to an Ohio Euromurder...I mean meet up.

I wanted to say something about going hunting together, but I would probably never return because of a "hunting accident" :(

PBR? You poor bastard. I bought a 4 pack of Breakfast Stout so I can make it through dinner at my Mom's tomorrow.... And a bottle of gin for the game

Slo

The idea of a GAF meetup always kind of weirds me out.

Not because I'm afraid of being murdered, but because I'm sure I'll call all the black people Kobe atleast twice. :(

Slo

PBR? You poor bastard. I bought a 4 pack of Breakfast Stout so I can make it through dinner at my Mom's tomorrow.... And a bottle of gin for the game

Founders? Nice. If I were in Michigan I'd be homeless and hanging out outside the Bells dumpster hoping for hand outs.

mr2xxx

Banned
I hope Raheem Morris is your next coach.

Don't speak ill of our secondary coach. Wonder how it feels to go from head coach to secondary coach of one of the worst secondaries? Whats next failure as a equipment manager for a junior college?

The Mayor of London laughing his ass off in the background because of Nazi salute guy makes that gif a lot better. Those Germans sure know how to party.

The idea of a GAF meetup always kind of weirds me out.

Not because I'm afraid of being murdered, but because I'm sure I'll call all the black people Kobe atleast twice. :(

Not your fault they all look alike.

Slo

I live a skip and a hop away from Founders Brewery. Its just the best Slo, just the best

A local pub has a mystery beer mondays promotion for $2 where you pull a name from a hat. It's mostly garbage that they're trying to get rid of but some good stuff mixed in. Pulled a Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale the other day. Good times.

Greg

A local pub has a mystery beer mondays promotion for $2 where you pull a name from a hat. It's mostly garbage that they're trying to get rid of but some good stuff mixed in. Pulled a Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale the other day. Good times.
the bar I go to was trying to get rid of some bottles for 1.50

it was called 'Sweaty Betty Blonde' - I wonder why it wasn't selling...

Slo

:jnc

That's my new pick up line. "Ooh girl you is fine. Imma buy you a Sweaty Betty"

What a great name! The name alone would get me intrigued.

The strangest beer I ever have was called a 'Deugniet' which means something like little rascal. I might have been somewhat tipsy when I tried it , but I remember it tasted like apples and that it wasn't that bad.

Greg

What a great name! The name alone would get me intrigued.

The strangest beer I ever have was called a 'Deugniet' which means something like little rascal or something like that. I might have been somewhat tipsy when I tried, but I remember it tasted like apples.
tin-sign-betty1.jpg

even the logo turned me off from wanting it

I had one. And it wasn't terrible.

It's time to reunite with some friends now - stay safe, NFL-GAF.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21073366/week-12-game-rankings-playoff-pushes-make-for-excellent-holiday-fixins

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Sunday, Nov. 25, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
Why To Watch: Two weeks ago the Steelers were becoming a sexy Super Bowl pick again, and rightfully so, but now with Ben Roethlisberger and Byron Leftwich down, this game will be a challenge. Of course, don't be shocked if Big Ben comes back from the dead and maybe ends up active and available (just break glass in case of emergency defeat), but with Charlie Batch in line to start the Browns have to like their chances. And, Joe Haden could be back against a depleted Steelers receiving group, further swaying the balance in this rivalry.

What To Watch For: Can Batch move at all? I mean any mobility in the pocket whatsoever? If not, trouble awaits ... Steelers still hoping Rashard Mendenhall can put this Achilles injury behind him, but he was in and out last week, and they fear that could be the case again this week ... With Plaxico Burress' return to the Steelers, look for him particularly on third-and-short and in the red zone ... With Brandon Weeden struggling, Trent Richardson will be a workhorse, even though the Steelers stuff the run ... Expect Browns coach Pat Shurmur to be willing to risk it on fourth downs if the game is close. It's been his MO.

What in the fuck is LaCanfora smoking? Don't even pretend that you watch the games man, you look foolish otherwise.

Top Bottom