• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

*slaps Baltimorelarry in face*

What is wrong with you? You are all over Gaming side being a WiiU fanboy... You are making the whole NFL-GAF, sound like bunch of kitty kids. Be a MAN man, Be a MAN

Eznark is sucky as bears and packers

Don't blame me for what Deacon is doing with his beautiful new face.

But speaking of that avatar bet victory, any Steelers fans have the sack to come at Baltimore at home?

Mrbob

So Lance Louis reportedly has an ACL tear.

Is Goodell going to lay down the law on Allen for his cheap shot or will this be ignored? So much for player safety.

cajunator

Banned
I suppose Im a WiiU fanboy, seeing as I actually bought the thing.
Aside from a bit of Mari thougH I havent had a lot of time to play it. I guess Im not really hugely excited to play anything until a 3D MArio/Zelda/Metroid game comes along again. These days it takes something significant to register on my videogame careometer.

MechDX

Text tackle that is illegal in NFL. glad you were in JJ head and knew about his intention.. Makes perfect sense ...Just like the Win *

JJ: Classy individual. Great person with an "aww shucks" attitude.

Suh: dirty cheap shotting bastard with a violent history of trying to purposely injure players. Belongs in prison or Detroit.

K-19

Banned
What trouble me with SNES is that he is supposed to be perma and his avatar still in his profile page. Normally when somebody get perma there is no more avatar. That's weird.

RBH

There’s been a lot of debate in the last few days about whether Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh intentionally or accidentally kicked Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin by on Thanksgiving. Schaub hasn’t directly said what he thinks. But his feelings toward Suh leave little doubt that he believes it was intentional.

Schaub was asked on In the Loop with Nick and Lopez on 610 AM in Houston whether he’d want Suh as a teammate, and he answered, simply, “No.”

Schaub then elaborated that the Texans wouldn’t accept Suh on their team because the Texans believe in playing the game the right way, and Suh does not.

“No, you don’t want a player like that,” Schaub said. “The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that’s not Houston Texan worthy. That’s not what we’re about.”
gotdamn

Bowser

You have to look long and hard to find a worse "Monday Night Football" matchup than the contest between Philadelphia and Carolina.

Thankfully, the folks at ESPN Stats & Information did. The Eagles and Panthers are a combined 5-15 this season. That’s a .250 winning percentage.

But, believe it or not, this isn’t the worst game in the history of "Monday Night Football," although it’s pretty darn close.

Counting only matchups that came at least eight games into the season, the classic tilt between the 1-11 Chargers and the 3-9 Jets in 1975 (remember where you were that night?), ranks as the worst. The Chargers and Jets had a combined .167 wining percentage.

The only other matchup that was worse was a .200 winning percentage when the 3-7 Giants played the 1-9 Oilers in 1994.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/42207/panthers-eagles-it-could-be-worse-seriously

3rd worst matchup in MNF history by record :jnc

I hate selective bolding more than I hate McCarthy throwing last nights game.

I'm onto you mike.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

beast786

JJ: Classy individual. Great person with an "aww shucks" attitude.

Suh: dirty cheap shotting bastard with a violent history of trying to purposely injure players. Belongs in prison or Detroit.

JJ a classy* individual who uses his head as a weapon on QB head.

MechDX

What team is schuab a GM. I heard Bears waterboy doesnt want Fraudgers in his team.

Youre right, the Jets would take him. Get him straight up in a deal for Sanchez! Going to need a new QB when Suh's bullshit finally pisses an opposing defender off enough they try to kill Stafford.

Looks like Andre Brown is done for the rest of the season:

New York Giants running back Andre Brown was one of the cool, early stories of the 2012 season after his breakout game on "Thursday Night Football" against the Carolina Panthers. Now his season is over.

Jenny Vrentas of The Star-Ledger reported that tests on Monday revealed Brown's broken fibula will knock him out for the rest of the year. The Giants have yet to confirm the news. Brown was being used in tandem with starting running back Ahmad Bradshaw, with Brown getting the short-yardage and goal-line work. Brown made a big impact with the Giants.

"Takes an awful lot off the win, to be honest with you," coach Tom Coughlin said about Brown's injury after the game.

Brown had eight touchdowns and a 5.3 yards-per-carry average on the season. His absence will put a greater spotlight on first-round pick David Wilson, who has struggled to pick up pass protection concepts. Look for New York to add depth for the bench via free agency.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...browns-new-york-giants-season-reportedly-over

So the one bright point of yesterday is that I FINALLY bought a new jersey. Nike jersey is so much sexier, all hail form fitting. Really pleased they created a mid tier that still has the nice patching, jersey looks great and I didn't have to drop 300 on it. Flying HOF D Wash now, baby!

We're projecting pretty high on the draft board now, too bad there's no incredible QB prospects this year.

Bowser

So the one bright point of yesterday is that I FINALLY bought a new jersey. Nike jersey is so much sexier, all hail form fitting. Really pleased they created a mid tier that still has the nice patching, jersey looks great and I didn't have to drop 300 on it. Flying HOF D Wash now, baby!

We're projecting pretty high on the draft board now, too bad there's no incredible QB prospects this year.

I wanted to get the Limited edition jersey, but Panthers Limited jerseys only started being sold about 3 weeks ago, and even then, they just have Cam (which is the jersey I would have gotten, but still, wtf?). I wanted to have one for the season, so I ended up buying a game jersey for the opener. Maybe I'll gift it to my lil bro and pick up a Limited jersey instead.

As a divisional opponent, I think the cards should draft another wr or rb. That's what you are missing

Nightz

Don't know about Norv but Reid will probably the top choice for a lot of vacant spots. I wonder how much his stock has dropped for this disaster.

The beat writer for the Union Tribune here is saying that Andy Reid would be the top candidate for the Chargers. Don't know what to think about that.

effzee

The beat writer for the Union Tribune here is saying that Andy Reid would be the top candidate for the Chargers. Don't know what to think about that.

He might be able to fix Rivers but essentially coach the same way. Extremely pass happy. The hope would be he pays attention to detail like he used to when he first got the Eagles job in 99. Famous for his thick binder which detailed every step of his 5 year plan from who to hire as coordinators, draft philosophy, FA approach.

Once that 5 year plan failed in 2004 he has been one odd move after another.

squicken

Why would you guys do anything other than draft OL? Let Kolb manage the QB position another year while you build up a decent line that can protect the future QB. Whiz sucks but I'm not sure Graves is all that good either. I like Horton, though

Top Bottom