• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Milchjon

So pretentious SMH
For someone to grasp an unknown concept, to truly know it, they have to study it & read it again.

Calling me pretentious for having an opinion is silly. Bolding whatever is like coming in the middle of a heated conversation,
it does not help anyone know what's going on. Throw all the zingers you like, i still believe it's a dumb thing to do.

eznark

Banned

Really the only correct answer. Harbaugh sees him in study, sees him in practice and obviously chose him over Smith. My only hesitation is that Harbaugh clearly has been moist for Kaepernick since college as he traded up to get him and that may potentially cloud his evaluation. Hardon's don't like to be wrong.

Bowser

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
#Panthers have had a 2nd-half lead in 12 of 18 losses over last 2 seasons. No other NFL team has more than 8 such losses (h/t elias)

NE1G5.gif

Milchjon

For someone to grasp an unknown concept, to truly know it, they have to study it & read it again.

Calling me pretentious for having an opinion is silly. Bolding whatever is like coming in the middle of a heated conversation,
it does not help anyone know what's going on. Throw all the zingers you like, i still believe it's a dumb thing to do.

tumblr_mdxaafRMd31rttthv.gif

No one does it like this.

Really the only correct answer. Harbaugh sees him in study, sees him in practice and obviously chose him over Smith. My only hesitation is that Harbaugh clearly has been moist for Kaepernick since college as he traded up to get him and that may potentially cloud his evaluation. Hardon's don't like to be wrong.

Bowman, Aldon, Bruce miller, Isaac soapoaga, ray McDonald, terrel brown,Alex Boone, etc etc etc

These are all players that harbs and the staff promoted to starters even though "established" guys were in their spots. I trust the coaching staff

MechDX

Hmmm, which coach is it?

If youre saying Kubiak keep this in mind: When McNair got this franchise he openly stated he wanted a "high class, character based organization like New England and Pittsburgh".

Kind of weird isnt it?

The butthurt in Schaub is immense. Enjoy your first round playoff loss.

Boohoo a defensive lineman was too rough when he brought me down. :(

Dear Lions:

Playoffs are great! Wish you were here.

Signed,
Texans

P.S. Suh is a cheap shotting piece of shit!

XOXOXO

LevelNth

Banned
Kyle Williams gone with ACL tear, and Kendall Hunter likely has a high ankle sprain. Looks like we're going to see AJ Jenkins and LaMichael James after all this year!

Bowser

Now that Gene Chizik got fired, maybe the Panthers can hire him and rekindle that Cam magic.

There are a few Panthers fans who have suggested hiring Chizik, and not in jest.

I would light my Panthers gear on fire if we hired Chizik.

If we're going with a college coach, this is the man I want leading my team:

david-shaw-p1.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Bunkley is just a shitty player on the bubble, but Im sure the 49ers players did shit all game long too. It was a very physical game. Still doesnt excuse him for going down to that level.

You're kidding right? Bunkley is pretty well paid irc. He had a good year in Denver last year.

bionic77

Inexperienced qb's always, always, always shit the bed in their first playoffs. Even the guys that go on to be great later on.

The two exceptions to this that I can remember are Kurt Warner and Tom Brady. Warner's story is so exceptional that no one can ever really apply it anything else and Brady did shit the bed repeatedly in the playoffs, but he was bailed out by Handycams, luck and probably a very healthy helping of Satan as well.

This will end badly in January for the Niners when Kaepernick plays a good defense in the playoffs.

The timing is just off. Unless the Niners hit the draft lottery last year and this year were probably their SB windows. I would have gone with Alex and taken my chances on the rest of the team carrying them.

beast786

JJ dont have a history of violent acts. Nice point you easily missed.

I would be mad too if I lived in a shithole like Detroit.

Texans tackling 101 ,when he takes a helmet uses as a weapon into standing QB head, classy* tackling 101.

But, I was in his brain. He didnt mean it. I know it, I swear I do, I was holding his jockstrap.

Take it easy bro, I am sure he cares and defends you as much as you defend him.

Inexperienced qb's always, always, always shit the bed in their first playoffs. Even the guys that go on to be great later on.

The two exceptions to this that I can remember are Kurt Warner and Tom Brady. Warner's story is so exceptional that no one can ever really apply it anything else and Brady did shit the bed repeatedly in the playoffs, but he was bailed out by Handycams, luck and probably a very healthy helping of Satan as well.

This will end badly in January for the Niners when Kaepernick plays a good defense in the playoffs.

The timing is just off. Unless the Niners hit the draft lottery last year and this year were probably their SB windows. I would have gone with Alex and taken my chances on the rest of the team carrying them.

We'll see how Andrew Luck and RGIII/Wilson pan out.

Mcnabb was good in the playoffs pretty much right from the start.

Top Bottom