• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Narag

What's funny is I'm going to be surprised when I see a not-banned Dutch Patriot post later in the week as I still confuse the two.

There's no such thing as a good Patriot fan but if there was Milch would be in the running.

Dutch, you're the next man up!

I think we're all just assuming Dutch and Milch are too European to realize they're rooting for evil incarnate. They just don't know the game.

Gator of course has no excuse. Good thing he squickened to the Jags.

Tom Penny

Not being as good as Tom Brady and Peyton Manning isn't a giant crime. Also all of Brady and Manning(s) SB runs came on the backs of great defensive performances in the playoffs. Did SD ever get one of those streaks of great defense in the playoffs?

Rivers has played probably 3 above average games out 7 playoff games when he had plenty of talent around him anyway you slice the cake.

beast786

There's no such thing as a good Patriot fan but if there was Milch would be in the running.

Dutch, you're the next man up!

Its like losing the member of the family

OldSnakeSalute.jpg

Doorman

I feel compelled to somehow provide counterbalance to some of Beast's most recent posts.

The Lions suck. I'd say Schwartz is overrated but I'm pretty sure the only place that rates him at all anymore are Lion fans themselves. I still think he can potentially become a good head coach...somewhere else. He won't be successful in this tenure with the Lions. What I'm struggling with more recently is if the bigger problem is Mayhew not picking up the right talent in the draft, or if he's actually selecting decent guys and our coaching staff is just bad at player development.
Yes I'm aware it could be both

By the way, the Texans are a vastly better team. JJ Watt is better than any player on our defense hands-down.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos signed Jacob Hester today. Don't know much about it, but it's a good signing considering we are pretty thin at the position in terms of play makers. If Moreno can play like he did yesterday, we will be okay though. Mainly a cover the bases move.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What are you a Zima guy?

ari

Banned
Have to give it to seth. Ted has an excellent script, like, well pace and everything. With a small dose of family guy and American dad with actual funny. Anyway, good movie.

Top Bottom