• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

squicken

Seahawks update:

Florio says they are using the Ryan Braun defense of challenging the chain of custody. I've always imagine that a juicer would know he would fail a test and that a team with a system in place could do something to make sure that the collector didn't follow procedure to the T

effzee

It's uncanny how bad the Eagles in the redzone are.

Well when you have a coach and O coordinator who think the only way to play is by throwing, pluys shortened field, plus small speedy WRs who can't outsize anyone you sir have a recipe for disaster.

Of course Reid will never recognize this.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Put my money on bad Giants.
Entirely possible. Though I don't think the Giants take the Skins lightly this time like they did last season. RGIII left the defense confounded and Tuck specifically has been effusive in his praise of his abilities. They know they must bring their A game.

I have a better time believing they shit the bed against the Saints at home the week afterwards. Saints are a horrible matchup for us and have been for some time.

Top Bottom