• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

FIGURE 8 IS SLAYING ME

REPENT SINNERS

tumblr_mdrhm5jP2H1qkv33ao1_500.gif

Nightz

Being a Bills fan is tough, a Browns fan a bit worse, Raiders fans are getting there, but I think Chargers fans are right there in terms of misery. So much talent squandered, nothing to show for it. They've won more in recent years than the franchises mentioned, but they've dealt some serious misery to the fan base. At least the fans live in SD.

I take solace in the fact that when the Chargers are crapping it up on TV in December, I can still go to the beach.

cajunator

Banned
Continue the Eagles slide please. Next week, I'll be sick to my stomach as I'll have to root for an Eagles win against the Cowboys.

I hate it when divisional games determine the fate of my team (as they somewhat do this year). Cannot bring myself to root for any NFCSouth team. I just pretend the game isnt happening.

cajunator said:
I hate it when divisional games determine the fate of my team
We beat Washington on Monday night and the division is pretty much a wrap but still, seeing the Cowboys lose the night before would make that cushion even nicer. The East is shit this year.

Seahawks update:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Seahawks CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner will play Sunday vs. Chicago while they wait to find out when their appeals will be heard.

cajunator said:
RGIII could give you guys major fits. dontl ike the matchup at all.
Could? He gave us fits the first time.:jnc

We'll see which Giants D shows up.

Top Bottom