• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

effzee

There go the boos!

Terrible D is terrible.

Our safety play is atrocious. I just can't believe how bad they are. To go from Dawkins and Mickel to this crap. Utter incompetence in FA and drafting.

untitled-1qxyrs.gif

LJ11 said:
Looked like some type of inverted cover 2
Was Nnamdi playing safety? Didn't get a great look but thought it was a Cover 3 when the camera panned with Coleman playing the deep safety and Nnamdi at CB? Could be totally wrong on that though.

LJ11

Was Nnamdi playing safety? Didn't get a great look but thought it was a Cover 3 when the camera panned with Coleman playing the deep safety and Nnamdi at CB? Could be totally wrong on that though.
Nnamdi rotated like he was playing a half and not a third, but honestly who knows, the free safety is a fucking idiot if it was three deep. Nnamdi was basically flooded at the snap, receivers got free releases.

JABEE

Nnamdi rotated like he was playing a half and not a third, but honestly who knows, the free safety is a fucking idiot if it was three deep. Nnamdi was basically flooded at the snap, receivers got free releases.
Kurt Coleman should not be in this league. I have no idea how he is a starting safety in the NFL.

effzee

Kurt Coleman should not be in this league. I have no idea how he is a starting safety in the NFL.

And for two years in a row. When you had FA safeties available this past off season. Nate Allen hasn't been the same since he blew his knee out.

Fuck Dawkins could play better at his current age/state than these fools.

Godslay

Banned
WTF That's creepy as hell. It's like Alison Brie: The forum. That poor girl would probably never leave the house again if she saw that place.

Welp off to post a link of it to Alison Brie' twitter!

:jnc

All I typed into Google was:

Snesfreak *sigh*

Amazing really.

Top Bottom