• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

untitled-2eupzh.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If this becomes to much of a blowout I can see the Andy Reid regime over by tommorow night. It looms like guys are giving up out there.

22 blitzing and let's LaFell run by. He has to be Coleman's responsibility at that point? Why the fuck is over on the other side of the field?

effzee

Ha and now Andy will abandon running the ball completely.

Foles locks in on a WR and that's his only read.

WTF Mike Shula is the Panthers QB coach?

Crisco

Banned
Wow, the funny part is that LaFell was wide open from the very start. If anything Cam should have gotten it to him earlier.

22 blitzing and let's LaFell run by. He has to be Coleman's responsibility at that point? Why the fuck is over on the other side of the field?

Eagles had the fewest blitzes last year and were on pace for the fewest this year under Juan. Juan understood that they cant blitz because Coleman would hold his responsibility and guys just get wide open every time they blitz. Bowes refuses to learn this lesson.

effzee

Bowles is laughing. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha it's funny.

Actually that's just how his face is.

I can't believe I am saying this but fuck it I miss Juan Castillo's D.

They gave up fourth quarter leads but at least they played decent and had some semblance of how D works.

Actually that's just how his face is.

I can't believe I am saying this but fuck it I miss Juan Castillo's D.

They gave up fourth quarter leads but at least they played decent and had some semblance of how D works.

Its funny that if Gruden is the HC here next year Juan will be the DC most likely.

effzee

Look at Brown go.

Hmm I wonder if an offense was designed around McCoy and Brown getting the ball tons more would work?

Hmmm... just get me a defensive minded coach who runs the ball on offense.

brentech

Just got home from buying this mama-jama.

MS-CECLWA4R_LRG_00.JPG

Ours will be a little different, but same color. Extra seat on the left side, and then not the huge extended seat on the right, but a normal recliner on that side as well. Was comfy as fuck at the store. Now I have to get ready to shift everything in our living room and overhaul this place.

Gotta find a new entertainment center now as well. Going to mount the TV, but need room cable box/receiver/ps3/record. Hoping to find something fairly modern, just rectangular and not too tall, but a closed back minus space for wires.

Talon

Been a while since I've seen a QB who's clearly made up his mind about here the ball's going before the snap...on every single play.

Top Bottom