• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

JABEE

Look at Brown go.

Hmm I wonder if an offense was designed around McCoy and Brown getting the ball tons more would work?

Hmmm... just get me a defensive minded coach who runs the ball on offense.
Who needs running backs when you start rookie, project Quarterbacks and can't pass protect for shit?

Look at Brown go.

Hmm I wonder if an offense was designed around McCoy and Brown getting the ball tons more would work?

Hmmm... just get me a defensive minded coach who runs the ball on offense.

I would have no problem with them trading Shady and going run heavy with Brown. You cant build an offense around a guy that is as likely to lose yards as gain yards on a hand off. If your RB is constantly putting you in 2nd and 13 you are going to have to pass.

No. Why? How?

Gruden has met with Juan a few times recently and the rumor is that he wants Juan as his DC.

effzee

I would have no problem with them trading Shady and going run heavy with Brown. You cant build an offense around a guy that is as likely to lose yards as gain yards on a hand off. If your RB is constantly putting you in 2nd and 13 you are going to have to pass.

Are you delusional or just trolling now? Trade McCoy? The problem this year has been no commitment to running the ball and shitty OLINE.

But then again you don't think that highly of him. And please its not because of McCoy they pass. Are you fucking kidding me?

JABEE

Are you delusional or just trolling now? Trade McCoy? The problem this year has been no commitment to running the ball and shitty OLINE.

But then again you don't think that highly of him. And please its not because of McCoy they pass. Are you fucking kidding me?
If Foles is going to be QB next season, we're going to need a star RB.

effzee

Gruden has met with Juan a few times recently and the rumor is that he wants Juan as his DC.

Yeah no way that happens. If Gruden is their guy no way he brings in Juan back to this town.

WTF go for it Andy you dumb fuck.

effzee

It doesn't matter who the QB is. Star, rookie, or game manager. McCoy is a starter on all teams in this league behind maybe Rice, Foster, and 1-2 other guys.

This whole offense has been held back due to poor OLINE play and Vick's inconsistency. The running game has ALWAYS been held back by Reid's unwillingness to run, not because McCoy can lose yards on some carries.

The problem this year has been the shitty OL. Shady doesnt help that problem though. Brown has looked much better then him running behind the same OL. Shady is a great RB but he doesnt make the OL better with all his dancing in the backfield. Eagles need a ton of pieces, if they could get something big for Shady I would absolutely trade him.

If Foles is the starter then they are going to be terrible no matter who the RB is.

effzee

The problem this year has been the shitty OL. Shady doesnt help that problem though. Brown has looked much better then him running behind the same OL. Shady is a great RB but he doesnt make the OL better with all his dancing in the backfield. Eagles need a ton of pieces, if they could get something big for Shady I would absolutely trade him.

If Foles is the starter then they are going to be terrible no matter who the RB is.

Or I don't know just fix the OLINE?

Peters will be back. Kelce will be back. Find studs in the draft and or FA.

effzee

That would work to. I just think you can win with a serviceable RB, but you need a good QB. I think Brown could be a serviceable RB.

Well Reid will be gone. Maybe a sensible coach can work an offense with two good RBs with one of them a proven dynamic superstar AND build an offensive line at the same time. I know we aren't used to Reid doing two-three things well at the same time but maybe more capable coaches can do that.

At least the D got off the field this time.

HA Mike said it best. That's what happens when you aren't a good team.

effzee

I'd like for them to get rid of DRC. While Nnamdi misses tackles too at least he attempts to tackle. Earlier in the season I thought DRC was better than Asante at tackling. Boy I was wrong. I have never seen a corner purposely put himself in terrible positions to avoid even attempting to tackle.

Don't know what they do with Nnamdi, but please get rid of DRC. Boykin needs to step up.

Team has so many holes. QB, OLINE, Safeties, LBs, and depth all across the board.

Brown really could be a stud. Big and fast, they need to play him more even when Shady comes back.

BRYCE FUCKING BROWN!

No but McCoy wouldn't be able to do that he sucks...

You are intentionally twisting what I said. Shady is a great back, he isnt having a great year this year though for a variety of reasons. I never said he sucked.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eff!!

Was up 40 in fantasy and now only up 14!

Dude has Bryce Brown and Jonathan Stewart versus Steve Smith for me.

D:

untitled-4gxpkt.gif

effzee

WTF why did we go for two?

Man just dreaming of an offense focused on running the ball. McCoy and Brown.

Then you can actually rely on Maclin and Desean to get deep which is their strength.

Top Bottom