• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

WedgeX

Banned
We had post season success with a 3rd string QB and lost by a score in the 2nd round.

We also beat the Jets, Bears, and Lions* in national games this season.

Sure there are doubts. I feel like we are the Falcons of the AFC. Oh well. Come along way from the David Carr era anyhow.

Someone has to fill in for Beast!

Smokey

Order a sasuage and egg biscuit from McDonalds to hold me over till lunch.

Get to work. No sausage. Just a biscuit. FFS

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whoa.

D'Qwell Jackson of my beloved Cleveland Browns was named AFC defensive player of the week.

YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Fantomex

I never said I didn't want him, I just don't want him on the field. He makes players better without playing.

For shame Larry. Poor guy gave it all for you guys, was in court for you guys, said no to groupies for you guys, stopped going to clubs for you guys, stopped riding limos, stopped going to uncle Lukes parties, and this is how ya'll repay him.

kave man on Sunday

vHQWn.gif

For shame Larry. Poor guy gave it all for you guys, was in court for you guys, said no to groupies for you guys, stopped going to clubs for you guys, stopped riding limos, stopped going to uncle Lukes parties, and this is how ya'll repay him.

Yes. Love Ray, but love Ravens more.

Dolphins Update:

Dolphins signed CB Michael Coe.
Coe sustained a hamstring injury while with the Giants earlier this month and ended up on injured reserve. It turns out the pull wasn't so bad. The Giants waived him off IR on Monday and the Dolphins have scooped him up as depth two days later.

It's in my car. I went to Walmart for a soda an walked through electronics just to see. Won't be home til later.
Gotcha. I've been purposefully avoiding going into stores because I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to resist picking one up if I saw it in the wild (which seems likely).

I remember when we had Surtain and Madison and people had to run the ball on us. Those were some good times. Sigh.
Wow, nostalgia overload... Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor tearin' it up in the front and those guys taking care of business in the secondary. It was a defense to be feared. Those were the days!

eznark

Banned
I saw that thread yesterday about GameStop getting rid of the waiting lists so I saved my mom the headache of hunting for one and just grabbed it. She can get me some other piece of doomed tech for Christmas, like a Surface.

I might actually play a videogame today. All it will take is a minor procedure that takes me off my feet for a few days. Gonna crack ACIII I think.

It's in my car. I went to Walmart for a soda an walked through electronics just to see. Won't be home til later.

No games. Gonna get Mario digital.

If you like survival type games ZombieU is really good. NG3 RE is about a billion times better then the 360/PS3 version but it definitely isnt for everyone. Nintendoland is also a blast to play with people, not sure if you got the deluxe version or not.
Edit: lol at me and future basically saying the same thing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah the Wal-Mart I went to at 10pm on Black Friday night had like 20 deluxe units just sitting there.

It's hilarious that Gamestop is completely out but if you go a bit down the road to literally any other store, you'll find one. Which is pretty par for the course for Gamestop anyway.

edit: I heard NG3 had a horrible framerate? I've only played AC3 on it so far (not a single second on the tv yet) and haven't had any problems. Outside the longest tutorial of all time.

eznark said:
I am a pussy and can't handle horror.
In the case, definitely avoid for the time being. :jnc Freaking game gave me panic fits.

wienke said:
I've only played AC3 on it so far (not a single second on the tv yet) and haven't had any problems. Outside the longest tutorial of all time.
The problem is that
Haytham is 10x the character that Connor is.:/
PC Version here. I'm a fan of the series but 3 has some fucking awful pacing. Feels very disjointed from a storytelling perspective.

Greg

I'm such a terrible gamer.

The newest thing that I bought was Super Crate Box for Vita. I didn't even know it was old and was a free download on PC.

Bread

Banned
I saw that thread yesterday about GameStop getting rid of the waiting lists so I saved my mom the headache of hunting for one and just grabbed it. She can get me some other piece of doomed tech for Christmas, like a Surface.
I'll trade you my Zune for your stake in the Packers ownership.

Yeah the Wal-Mart I went to at 10pm on Black Friday night had like 20 deluxe units just sitting there.

It's hilarious that Gamestop is completely out but if you go a bit down the road to literally any other store, you'll find one. Which is pretty par for the course for Gamestop anyway.

edit: I heard NG3 had a horrible framerate? I've only played AC3 on it so far (not a single second on the tv yet) and haven't had any problems. Outside the longest tutorial of all time.

NG3 has a slight bit of slowdown in a few areas, just like NG2 did on 360, but it isnt a problem at all. All the added content and fies they did totally make up for it.

MechDX

Got a call this morning from a new job I had been applying for telling me I got the job. Seems weird walking away from a job I had for 17 years to a new one yet exciting at the same time.

Got a call this morning from a new job I had been applying for telling me I got the job. Seems weird walking away from a job I had for 17 years to a new one yet exciting at the same time.
Very nice, congrats man.

Going from the proverbial dark side (Walmart) to the good side (Whole Foods).

Feels good man!
You won't miss it, and even if you do you can occasionally visit for a soda or two.

Top Bottom