• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NG3 has a slight bit of slowdown in a few areas, just like NG2 did on 360, but it isnt a problem at all. All the added content and fies they did totally make up for it.

Hmm...I do love some Ninja Gaiden. Also toying with the idea of returning my unopened PS3 copy of Darksiders 2 for a Wii U version but I hear that's awful too! I'm not sure if people are being ridiculous though since I played through the PS3 version of Bayonetta and didn't even realize there was a problem until GAF told me.

Got a call this morning from a new job I had been applying for telling me I got the job. Seems weird walking away from a job I had for 17 years to a new one yet exciting at the same time.

Congrats dude!

Smokey

Got a call this morning from a new job I had been applying for telling me I got the job. Seems weird walking away from a job I had for 17 years to a new one yet exciting at the same time.

I am going to go to whole foods off kirby and yell WHO IS MECHDX

MechDX

I am going to go to whole foods off kirby and yell WHO IS MECHDX

image.php

Why do I hear you yelling that in Tuckers voice? jnc
After you find me we can go to Twin Peaks and start rumors that the guy in the Packers gear on Sundays (mastershake) is a dirty liberal!

Hmm...I do love some Ninja Gaiden. Also toying with the idea of returning my unopened PS3 copy of Darksiders 2 for a Wii U version but I hear that's awful too! I'm not sure if people are being ridiculous though since I played through the PS3 version of Bayonetta and didn't even realize there was a problem until GAF told me.

People definitely overblow that stuff. If you arnt super sensitive to it then grab it. NG3 really only slows down when there are a bunch of enemies spamming projectiles. They changed up the enemy AI to make it better, they added a ton of weapons from the old games, added new ninpos, a new scoring system, the ability to exchange karma for new moves and item unlocks, skull challenges like in NG2, a new playable character who has her own missions, with more new characters coming as free dlc, the totally changed the way mission mode works now you start off as a level 1 guy and you can earn karma to unlock new moves and weapons but you can level weapons up to level 5 where before you couldnt get a weapon beyond level 3. The graphics in mission ode also look slightly improved. There are also hidden scarabs like in NG1 that you can find and get rewards for. It is still the same basic game, but they have added so much to it that for me it went from like a 5 to an 8 or 9 now. If you are an NG fan I definitely recommend it.

Alligatorjandro said:
I couldn't even finish AC 3.I love the series too.
I'll finish it because I'm invested in the story at this point having gone through the previous games but it's the first one that I am completely ignoring all of the optional side quest stuff on. I just don't care about hunting down Almanac pages or any of that nonsense right now. Purely playing the main story missions only.

At least it's pretty as hell on the PC.

MechDX said:
Congrats!

I'll finish it because I'm invested in the story at this point having gone through the previous games but it's the first one that I am completely ignoring all of the optional side quest stuff on. I just don't care about hunting down Almanac pages or any of that nonsense right now. Purely playing the main story missions only.

I feel the exact same way. I simply don't have the time to play games like that anymore. I've played like 6 AC games, I just want to know how the story ends. Also, the hunting is not good. Something dumb about running up to a deer and stabbing it.

brentech

I'm starting a new gig tomorrow as well. Switching from my background in IT work to automotive detailing....which has long been a hobby. It's not a full time thing, but some extra money in the pockets.

I haven't worked in like 3 years due to problems with Ulcerative Colitis, then breaking the ankle delayed didn't help either. Its hard to believe it's been that long since working for Huntington Bank, but it's real. Fuck, it's crazy.

MechDX

Whole Foods on Kirby huh?

Too much for my wallet. I'll just let the stuff at HEB continue to kill my body.

Not kirby. Starting off at the small store on Woodway. I just want to see if Smokey goes into Kirby and yells my username.

I'm starting a new gig tomorrow as well. Switching from my background in IT work to automotive detailing....which has long been a hobby. It's not a full time thing, but some extra money in the pockets.

I haven't worked in like 3 years due to problems with Ulcerative Colitis, then breaking the ankle delayed didn't help either. Its hard to believe it's been that long since working for Huntington Bank, but it's real. Fuck, it's crazy.
Sounds like a nice opportunity for you, man. Hope it goes well!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I had so much fun at the game Sunday, did you go?

Nope. Living up here in Toronto makes it a bit tough. :p

But an actual question for you and anyone else living in Cleveland. How are scalped tickets on game day?

Me and a few buddies are planning to go for the Redskins game and their plan as of now is to just go and buy some scalped tickets. Can we get some good prices?

Will I get shanked for being outside in Cleveland? I need to know.

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton

NFL's top Pro Bowl vote getters: Peyton, Brady, Foster, Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, AJ Green, Gronkowski, Brees, Matt Ryan & Victor Cruz #NYG

For anyone that still gives a shit about the Pro-Bowl.

Greg

You bought that? lol.

That game almost gave me carpal tunnel from playing it on the PC (for free).
Yes, sadly. I had a few bucks credit in my account and figured I'd buy something.

It works well on the Vita d-pad, but I could've used a PS3 controller on my PC for free if I knew beforehand.

Oh, I forgot to post these pictures from Thanksgiving. This is the guest room at my in-law's house. My father-in-law is a bit of a Packers fan...
You married into the team as well - welcome to Packers-GAF!

For anyone that still gives a shit about the Pro-Bowl.

I'm fine with them using pro bowl noms the same way Baseball does gold gloves and that; just say these guys are awesome. (But isn't that all pro? Can't keep track of this nonsense) The game itself can just be skipped.

So they're bandwagon fans and have no clue how the game is even played right?
Actually my mother-in-law gets more into football games than any woman I've ever met. My wife's brother is a huge Pats fan as well and he's definitely not a bandwagon type either. They're pretty serious about it which makes two Sundays per year a little awkward for me. My wife is less serious about her Pats fandom, though.

It's legitimate though, since my mother-in-law's dad moved to Boston from Novia Scotia back in the 50's or something. They grew up going to Pats games when they were awful and all that.

I don't know, the week the Dolphins beat the Packers a few years ago might take the cake in terms of awkwardness, though. I accidentally made eye contact with my father-in-law after the game and he gave me one of those, "what are you lookin' at, boy?" responses. Gotta learn to walk on those eggshells occasionally.

Nope. Living up here in Toronto makes it a bit tough. :p

But an actual question for you and anyone else living in Cleveland. How are scalped tickets on game day?

Me and a few buddies are planning to go for the Redskins game and their plan as of now is to just go and buy some scalped tickets. Can we get some good prices?

Will I get shanked for being outside in Cleveland? I need to know.

Ahh yeah I forget who lives where. I wonder if JNC came down hahaha

In a season like this (as if this is any different than any other season) where we're out of playoff contention, tickets will be pretty cheap and easy to find just messing around the stadium area or tailgate areas. You'll see no shortage of people yelling TICKETTTTS!

If youre looking for the true tailgate experience, head to the Muni Lot. Drunken debauchery at its finest. Last week I saw a car get assualted with eggs, pizza, beer, saliva, who knows what else. I also saw a car on fire. Good times.

And no, youre pretty safe around the stadium/downtown area. Like up until about East 17th or so. Anywhere east of that till about E.185th can be kinda rough.

Top Bottom