• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Bengals update:

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

Bengals' Mohamed Sanu needs surgery, could be out for season

Too bad. Kid was finally starting to come on for them.

EDIT: Giants practice update:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

S Kenny Phillips, LB Jacquain Williams, WR Domenik Hixon, C David Baas, RT David Diehl, CB Jayron Hosley all practicing
Nice.

JPP was not practicing. Riding a stationary bike today. No word on his issue but he has a history of his back tightening up which I'm betting is the issue.

MechDX

For some reason, I got the mental image of Chad Henne sipping gatorade while under the hood of an XKR.

Unused_Jacksonville_Jaguars_Helmet.png

Original Jags logo until Jaguar threatened to sue,

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty glad Endless Space had a free weekend. Sadly I won't be purchasing it! I'll get that amazing successor to Galactic Civilizations 2 someday.

Week 13 Ref assignments:

SUN, DEC 2
Jacksonville at Buffalo – Pete Morelli
Seattle at Chicago – Mike Carey
Indianapolis at Detroit – Bill Vinovich (Walt Anderson‘s crew?)
Minnesota at Green Bay – Ed Hochuli
Houston at Tennessee – Tony Corrente
Carolina at Kansas City – John Parry
San Francisco at St. Louis – Carl Cheffers
New England at Miami – Ron Winter
Arizona at NY Jets – Walt Anderson (with the Gene Steratore crew)
Tampa Bay at Denver – Terry McAulay
Cincinnati at San Diego – Walt Coleman
Cleveland at Oakland – Bill Leavy
Pittsburgh at Baltimore – Alberto Riveron
Philadelphia at Dallas – Jeff Triplette

MON, DEC 3
NY Giants at Washington – Jerome Boger

eznark

Banned
Pretty glad Endless Space had a free weekend. Sadly I won't be purchasing it! I'll get that amazing successor to Galactic Civilizations 2 someday.

The fuck? Why not? Game is awesome!

You like space? Are you getting Drox Operative? You can co-op with me and Bobby!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The fuck? Why not? Game is awesome!

You like space? Are you getting Drox Operative? You can co-op with me and Bobby!

I'll probably get it when it goes a little cheaper. It just isn't hooking me like GalCiv2. I dislike how the fleets all look the same for each race.

I'm also incredibly fickle since one day I was going to get the Wii U and then the next day I got one anyway!

edit: Never even heard of Drox Operative!

Redskins update:

Redskins @Redskins

#Redskins HC Mike Shanahan said LB London Fletcher and OT Trent Williams were limited in practice today, status unclear for MNF. #HTTR

For the Cowboys:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Jerry Jones: DeMarco Murray appears ready to return Sunday.

As expected, JPP was held out of practice due to his back flaring up. Shouldn't affect his status for Monday.

squicken

Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky
Raiola on Titus Young: "We've moved on from him. He wants to be an asshole, let him be an asshole. It's not my problem."

lions gonna lions

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a feeling that Clay Matthews is going to be injury prone for the rest of his career with that hamstring.

Is it the same one as a few years ago?

I have a feeling that Clay Matthews is going to be injury prone for the rest of his career with that hamstring.

If only he would use performance enhancing drugs to improve his recovery time. Clay is too wholesome and pure for that though

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky
Raiola on Titus Young: "We've moved on from him. He wants to be an asshole, let him be an asshole. It's not my problem."

lions gonna lions

Hmmmm thats a shame. T Young has the potential to be a #1 receiver but it looks like he doesn't want it. Like I said before he's expendable, so good riddance.

squicken

For Texan fans: Antoine Caldwell, Bradie James, Johnathan Joseph, Derek Newton, Alan Ball, and Brooks Reed all out against the Titans.

:/

damn that's some killer injuries. they're gonna have to get healthy, even if costs them seeding. everyone locally is chalking up TEN as a W and focusing on NE, but this is looking more and more like a loss for you guys

tmdorsey

Okay, Drew.

What's really funny is they aren't even 2nd best in the division.

Also to chime in the father thing, it really does takeaway how often and how you play games. Now I always feel guilty when playing console games cause I feel like I should be doing something more productive.

squicken

Why would they do that, unless he is really hurt. He is clearly the better option now, Sanchez has had so many chances and he is not going t improve. Throw Tebow in there and see if he can capture magic like he did last year.

Sanchez is the QB there next year b/c of the contract. Not an option to play Tebow, even if Rex was so inclined, which I don't think he is

bionic77

Same thing happened to Troy. Must be the hair. Of maybe they are undersized and play a violent as fuck sport.

Sanchez is the QB there next year b/c of the contract. Not an option to play Tebow, even if Rex was so inclined, which I don't think he is

Sanchez is due $8.5m guaranteed. I dont see how the Jets can afford to flush another year on him starting over so little money. If he wont renegotiate then sit his ass on the bench for a year and let someone better play.

You really dont think Tebow could do better?

WedgeX

Banned
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky

lions gonna lions

Titus Jr. is the worst. I wonder who is going to trade a 3rd or 4th for him?

Draxal

Nobody could do well with that supporting cast, it's garbage, and I don't understand why Tannenbaum gets so little heat for it (he gets some but not enough).

Top Bottom