• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

did someone say Tebow?

99Noz.gif

The day we made those was a great day.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn the screen they shown Red Dawn at was like a closet ffs. Like 25 seats. Its like the people that made the theater we like fuck lets squeeze another screen in at the end!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seems like so many key Texans are not playing against the Titans, now I could see a upset loss....ughhhhhh

MechDX

Seems like so many key Texans are not playing against the Titans, now I could see a upset loss....ughhhhhh

They will be fine. We knew J joe and Reed would be out. James is kind of surprising but no worries because Dobbins is returning and Rudd will be fine.

Cody finally is returning. By the Pats game next week everyone should be healthy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They will be fine. We knew J joe and Reed would be out. James is kind of surprising but no worries because Dobbins is returning and Rudd will be fine.

Cody finally is returning. By the Pats game next week everyone should be healthy.

I honestly thought JJ had a chance to play and Ball might not play (though he stinks). I figured James was playing, but oh well.

I will take the loss easily if it means they're all back for the Pats game....

still its the fucking Titans. They make me want to puke.

ari

Banned
don't want to sound like a man child but i didn't know that icarly have ended and victorious is ending? anywho, apparently sam and cat from both shows are making a spin off together. Oh Nick,Why won't you make a spin off of your better hey day shows? :(

Matrix

don't want to sound like a man child but i didn't know that icarly have ended and victorious is ending? anywho, apparently sam and cat from both shows are making a spin off together. Oh Nick,Why won't you make a spin off of your better hey day shows? :(

Man child? You sound more like a teenage girl.

You been hanging out with creeper DM haven't you.

jakncoke

Banned
It'll be interesting to see who the 5 moderns will be. Go Jerome!

Was it really shitty? Or a semi-entertaining popcorn flick?

although they seemingly decided to randomly wrap it up, it was not bad at all. ofcourse the original shits all over it, but that doesnt make this a bad film regardless its tomato rating

tmdorsey

I hope I don't go through your post history and find any wisecracks about the the Wii U.

Matrix

i have nieces and nephews brah, i am sure everyone here came across watching these shows one way or another.

Okay that makes more sense. Was worried you jumped into creepy-age.

My nephew just likes Batman and Pixar stuff, then again he's only 7.

MechDX

I honestly thought JJ had a chance to play and Ball might not play (though he stinks). I figured James was playing, but oh well.

I will take the loss easily if it means they're all back for the Pats game....

still its the fucking Titans. They make me want to puke.

Dont need JJ for Tacks! We have:
Haters-Gonna-Hate.jpg

K Jax dont give a fuck!

although they seemingly decided to randomly wrap it up, it was not bad at all. ofcourse the original shits all over it, but that doesnt make this a bad film regardless its tomato rating

I'm not even sure if they release it here, I sure hope they do. The trailer looked okayish, and I trust your opinion.

Also, I finally went to see Argo a couple weeks ago. Blew me away, absolutly fantastic, I knew most people were really excited before I went to see it, but I didn't expect it to be that great.

Taken 2 also finally released here, and that was the biggest piece of garbage ever. I like 1, but 2 was a shitty way to spend 90 minutes of my life.

Oh and saw Lawless, which was also pretty darn cool.

squicken

Kap an exercise in proving Harbaugh's greatness

I just read a piece by Sports Illustrated writer Don Banks that has some fascinating background on the 49ers QB situation.

Here are two brief excerpts from the 2,000 word article.

Banks writes: “….like all NFL head coaches to some degree, Harbaugh ultimately wants his hand-chosen guy to succeed and prove the wisdom of his foresight. And he is convinced Kaepernick can lead the 49ers to their first Super Bowl in 18 years.”

Then Banks quotes Trent Dilfer:

“Jim fought for drafting Kaepernick,” Dilfer said. “They could have had [Andy] Dalton [who went 35th to Cincinnati, one spot ahead of where the 49ers traded up to]. Everybody wanted Dalton except him. [49ers general manager Trent] Baalke threw him a bone because it was his first year. Kaepernick was his guy. He went and worked him out, he thought he found him, and he swears to this day the only reason Kaepernick went that high was because of the momentum generated because of him. That’s his guy. . .”

That's the way I felt about Alex's concussion. All those guys are just foundation for the statue Harbaugh hopes the York's one day build in front of the new stadium

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20.../colin-kaepernick-49ers-super-bowl/index.html

squicken

saw a great post on the niners board about forward progress from last night. lets take a gander:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000102851/Bush-recovers-Turner-fumble (last nights fumble from the saints/falcons game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=moFbidNll28 (49ers/giants nfc championship game "non" fumble)

this is such fucking bullshit and it makes me nerd rage so much even to this day. this makes me more upset than kyle williams 2 fumbles

there's shit calls all the time. neither of those things rise to the level of "this game is clearly rigged" like you saw with PITT/SEA

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not even sure if they release it here, I sure hope they do. The trailer looked okayish, and I trust your opinion.

Also, I finally went to see Argo a couple weeks ago. Blew me away, absolutly fantastic, I knew most people were really excited before I went to see it, but I didn't expect it to be that great.

Taken 2 also finally released here, and that was the biggest piece of garbage ever. I like 1, but 2 was a shitty way to spend 90 minutes of my life.

Oh and saw Lawless, which was also pretty darn cool.

Yeah Taken 2 was really average. Going to see Killing Them Softly tomorrow :)

beast786

Was it really shitty? Or a semi-entertaining popcorn flick?

It was horrible, I mean HORRIBLE. Forget the story, even the special effects were horrible when the little in it.

And every action scene had that horrible camera , where it seems the camera man had a Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.

I beg you don't waste your money.

Yeah Taken 2 was really average. Going to see Killing Them Softly tomorrow :)

Loved Killing Them Softly. Some really cool movies released here lately.

It was horrible, I mean HORRIBLE. Forget the story, even the special effects were horrible when the little in it.

And every action scene had that horrible camera , where it seems the camera man had a Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.

I beg you don't waste your money.

Well, I once watched Hannah Montana: The Movie, so I have a pretty low standard when it comes to movies. Plus I have a cinema membership, so going to Red Dawn won't cost me anything extra.

Greg

Well, I once watched Hannah Montana: The Movie, so I have a pretty low standard when it comes to movies. Plus I have a cinema membership, so going to Red Dawn won't cost me anything extra.
I watched Stomp the Yard.

And I want to see Killing Them Softly, but I'll probably wait until it shows up on demand and then I'll forget about it and never watch it.

Well at least Kyle Williams cant cost you this time

no, he still can. by getting injured he may give an opportunity for someone else to fuckup. also i was just thinking about this but i wonder if his torn up knee was the knee that the ball hit in the nfc title game. sweet karma if so

jakncoke

Banned

You got that before us? bastard. And lol i remember ripping on you so hard in irc for watching that movie. good times.

beast786

I warned you man. but give me your feed back. The movie is full of stereotype characters with cringe worthy dialogue, the movie concept is unreal even if you have pea of a brain. Worst part is the special effects nothing, so it's not even a visual eye candy.

Top Bottom