• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

squicken

ww2 movies are stereotyped germans. revolutionary war are stereotyped brits. can't flesh out every character, especially the baddies, so you go with broad strokes. really, go watch a classic WW2 movie and see if they treat the germans or japanese any different than any modern politically incorrect war movie

cowboys and indians. you care about the cowboys

Fox318

Someone post the Sanchez butt fumble gif please.

i4TF6XuYY83od.gif

saw a great post on the niners board about forward progress from last night. lets take a gander:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000102851/Bush-recovers-Turner-fumble (last nights fumble from the saints/falcons game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=moFbidNll28 (49ers/giants nfc championship game "non" fumble)

this is such fucking bullshit and it makes me nerd rage so much even to this day. this makes me more upset than kyle williams 2 fumbles

That was such a bullshit call.
His forward progress was completely stopped for 4 or 5 full seconds.
How long should like 7 Saints be allowed to claw at the ball before the play is blown dead?

Between that and the phantom Abe offsides call I was getting heated.

Greg

I warned you man. but give me your feed back. The movie is full of stereotype characters with cringe worthy dialogue, the movie concept is unreal even if you have pea of a brain. Worst part is the special effects nothing, so it's not even a visual eye candy.
Gronk's new favorite movie.

beast786

Not a movie, but I watched the Super Mario Brothers! Super Show yesterday with my kids, and it was amazing. The rap remix of the Mario theme and live action parts were awesome. First episode even had a Nicole Eggart guest spot.

I can't believe it . We need a community intervention to get Larry out Nintendo fanboy. This is unbearable to see grown up man get so low. NFL GAF let's help this man

Fox318

If you want to . Watch "life of PI"

My girlfriend wants me to read the book so we can see the film together.

She also wants me to watch Buffy and Firefly with her.

And its funny I think I figured out what might force my hand to buy a Nintendo console again: Wind Waker Style Zelda.

Fox318

I'm watching BBC mini-documentaries tonight. Aww yeah.

I've heard it's interesting visually but that's about it.
Which is all a nice way of saying it's superficial.

+1

And I'm not even sure that would do it. So many of the decisions made look like they were designed by people drinking absinthe.

You got that before us? bastard. And lol i remember ripping on you so hard in irc for watching that movie. good times.

Killing them Softly released like a month ago here! We won! Too bad I have to wait till Januari for Lincoln.

I warned you man. but give me your feed back. The movie is full of stereotype characters with cringe worthy dialogue, the movie concept is unreal even if you have pea of a brain. Worst part is the special effects nothing, so it's not even a visual eye candy.

I'm not sure if it even releases here and if it does, when, but I'm gonna check it out when it comes out.

beast786

I've heard it's interesting visually but that's about it.
Which is all a nice way of saying it's superficial.

after reading the book that would be expected. I am even shocked that they even attempted to make the movie. It's pretty impossible to cramp the book in hour and half.

Talon

RE: Sanchez

I wonder if he can stand watching his own highlights. I'm sure he stayed away from all media all last week. I know he's paid millions, but it would still suck to know that you're the laughingstock of America for at least a few days.
My girlfriend wants me to read the book so we can see the film together.

You should read the book. It seems trite at first but resounds.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've up to season 3 in buffy and its fun except the protagonist is such a stupid fucking idiot that I can't relate with anything she does.

I was stuck in this trap for a few years, myself. Buffy's ok until like season 5 and then it loses all it's charm and eats away at your soul as your girl makes you watch it.

Fox318 said:
Things you should be doing regardless of if your girlfriend asked you or not.

Fox318 said:
I've up to season 3 in buffy and its fun except the protagonist is such a stupid fucking idiot that I can't relate with anything she does.
Buffy is indeed the weakest link in the show. Though she does get better in S3, 4 and 5. 3 is where it gets good. 5 is where it should have ended.

Oh and watch Angel. It's a better show. The series finale is still one of my favorite episodes of a TV show.

drugereport didn't write that, it was AOL sports. sounds like he wanted to come out and say a black guy isn't fit to be the face of a franchise.

just another racist cumbucket on the internet!

bionic77

Gonna start the first season of Lost tonight....should I though?
Best show ever. Just don't be a retard and be one of those people who think it is a puzzle and then get pissed when their theories don't come true. Just watch and enjoy it.

Man the highs of the show are so good. Watch until at least walkabout, if you don't like that then it is not for you. And may Tebow have mercy on your soul.

squicken

she is hot but is marred by awful tats. if i wasn't certain her snizz was a cauldron of unknown herpes types i would of course also submit to the ravagings

Top Bottom