• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

manfestival

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

What's in the bowl?

Victory

jakncoke

Banned
Them footballs were fallin all over the field last week, cant blame that on Batch. D is coming together.

Your hope is so precious, when the dust settles and you people still suck and you're on the ground crying. I'll be sure to piss on you to remind you you're nothing in the NFL. GO STEELERS!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aaron rodgers throwing to Clavin Johnson and Fitzgerald with Spiller in the backfield.

Fantasy footballers wet dream.

Thank God for Al Davis being Al Davis.

God damn I would not want to see the Broncos face THAT twice a season.

Rorschach

Thank God for Al Davis being Al Davis.

God damn I would not want to see the Broncos face THAT twice a season.

Those players (except Calvin) wouldn't have been the same if they had been drafted by the Raiders.

Rodgers wouldn't have had the support system in place and learning time on the bench before he was thrust out on to the field. Fitz wasn't a household name until that playoff run and Ol' Man Dirt throwing him the ball. Calvin would have always been Calvin. Wish they would have taken him. Garcia said he would have played for Oakland that year if they hadn't drafted Russell. Garcia2Calvin would have been good enough 'till they picked up a good QB.

brentech

Looks like I'm going to have to purchase a bigger TV if we move our furniture around. Right now we're about 10ft away from TV, and it's 42" which is basically at the max range of what's suggested. Most things, it's fine, but I could stand to be about 2 feet closer.

Might have to look at 55" and up for what we're looking to do. Anyone very recently bought a TV? Just spend a pretty penny on furniture, hoping to not have to go too crazy on the TV
edit: oh, and let me say I give 0 shits about 3D

squicken

baylor would score 40 on either of these teams. they might give up 90 but they would score

edit: sec up bama's ass as usual

Top Bottom