• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Fox318

Report: Seahawks cut Braylon Edwards
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 4, 2012, 6:18 PM EST

AP
Braylon Edwards is a Seahawk no more.

Seattle has waived Edwards, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports. Edwards will be given the waived/injured designation, although it was not immediately clear what the nature of his injury is.

Edwards, who signed a one-year contract with the Seahawks in July, has mostly been a non-factor for the Seahawks this season, with eight catches in 10 games. Edwards was also a non-factor in San Francisco last season, and at age 29 he may not have much left.

We’ve already mentioned Edwards a couple times today, first because he said the people who run his old team, the Jets, are idiots, and then because he apologized for saying that. And now we know why Edwards suddenly realized that it’s not wise to burn bridges.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/04/report-seahawks-cut-braylon-edwards/

PICK HIM UP JETS

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Crazy that Gruden would rather go to the Raiders than U of Tennessee or somewhere. College coaching is far, far cushier. He'll get paid twice as much in Oakland but have a third of the job security.

Wonder who MNF will bring in once Gruden leaves? They're really high on him.

Bring back Madden!

And move it back to ABC!

Novid

Banned
Crazy that Gruden would rather go to the Raiders than U of Tennessee or somewhere. College coaching is far, far cushier. He'll get paid twice as much in Oakland but have a third of the job security.

Bring back Madden!

And move it back to ABC!

Not Gonna Happen unless Disney and Hearst spin off ESPN - which will never happen. Gruden to go back to coaching is a BLOW to ESPN though because he was going to be their version of "Madden".

ari

Banned
Not Gonna Happen unless Disney and Hearst spin off ESPN - which will never happen. Gruden to go back to coaching is a BLOW to ESPN though because he was going to be their version of "Madden".
Brian billick is gonna take over.

Doorman

As a Wolverine alum I've been so disappointed with the arc that Braylon's career has taken over the years. Dude was the toast of the town during his final few years at Michigan and ever since then it's been to and fro to various struggling situations, effort issues at times, and just never really lived up to his potential. Such a shame.

Fox318

As a Wolverine alum I've been so disappointed with the arc that Braylon's career has taken over the years. Dude was the toast of the town during his final few years at Michigan and ever since then it's been to and fro to various struggling situations, effort issues at times, and just never really lived up to his potential. Such a shame.
He was great with the Jets. Made huge plays in the playoffs and the regular season. Jets shouldn't have signed Plax.

Can't wait for our first Davis free draft.

This time its who has the slowest 40.

verbum

Heard rumors they would move Trent Dilfer over.

Personally they should hire Michael Irvin and Jamie Dukes and go back to a 3 man booth.

Colin as the color commentary guy. "These players are millionaires! You think they live like everyone else! No way, I meet them in Vegas all the time!".

eznark

Banned
Listening to Hub Arkush on 670 the Score, he is the owner of Pro Football Weekly as well. He just said Gruden is contemplating heading back to Oakland as head coach, and the info will be posted on their website in an hour or two. Not a done deal, but things are heading in this direction.

Edit: Ari listening to The Score too!

Remember when Hub said Finley and Olsen were Hall of Famers?

Guy is trash

MechDX

Jim Harbaugh was on Saved by the Bell?

harbaugh_screech_1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...screech-cousin-saved-bell-210040607--nfl.html

Rorschach

This time its who has the slowest 40.

And if Raiders pass him up, then I'm done with them as a team.
Forever...

That dude is smart and slow and ready to mix it up. Sorry, I'm not unabashed to declaring my love to a smart slow guy playing for the Raiders. I think I get a mulligan. I fucking loved DHB. Bought two of his jerseys. Doubt me? I'll pm you a pic. So, fuck y'all.

I need Slobro...smart slow dude from a good family. His likelihood of going to prison or missing practice in the midst of a +$100M contract is extremely minimal.

Beyond that, he won't embarass my town. He can speak English real slow to the suburbs. I think I can trust him. McKenzie would be stoopit to pass him up.

eznark

Banned
Forever...

That dude is smart and slow and ready to mix it up. Sorry, I'm not unabashed to declaring my love to a smart slow guy playing for the Raiders. I think I get a mulligan. I fucking loved DHB. Bought two of his jerseys. Doubt me? I'll pm you a pic. So, fuck y'all.

I need Slobro...smart slow dude from a good family. His likelihood of going to prison or missing practice in the midst of a +$100M contract is extremely minimal.

Beyond that, he won't embarass my town. He can speak English real slow to the suburbs. I think I can trust him. McKenzie would be stoopit to pass him up.

Guy plays the game the slow way.

Fox318

Forever...

¿Hablan Inglés en Oakland? Me pareció que los delincuentes mataron a todos los blancos, a excepción de los hipsters.

Narag

Forever...

siamesedreamer weeps

USA USA

I only need to know American!!

I'm actually thinking of seeing if I can get Rosetta Stone on discount. I really want to learn a 2nd language.

I can give you online lessons in Dutch. 50 bucks for the first hour, 30 for every additional hour.

Top Bottom