• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Godslay

Banned
the power of manning.

Part of it is Manning. Part of it is DT growing. That first TD he had against the Bucs was a perfect example of how they are coming together. Fun times to watch him reap the benefits of Manning and mature as a receiver at the same time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hmm I guess it's okay I'll miss the Browns show tonight.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

helllloooo

Hmm I guess it's okay I'll miss the Browns show tonight.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

helllloooo

5-tom-brady-dancing-gif.gif

squicken

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2012/week-13-dvoa-ratings

About the only hope for improvement of the offense this year is that they have played 9 games vs top 10 defenses this year, and had the hardest schedule overall. Only the last game vs the Chickens is vs a top 10 D, but they still have the 8th most difficult schedule remaining

Heck of a gift for going 2-14 the year prior

Three toughest schedules so far: STL, NYJ, SEA

Easiet: CIN, ATL, BAL (fraud alert!!! frauds everywhere)

WedgeX

Banned
<3

Amazing that Megatron deflected the curse. possibility of breaking all time record in a year when all defense do is JUST try to plan to stop him. Amazing

I just updated the infograph to reflect Megatron's accomplishments for the season. But I'll spare NFL-GAF for now.

ari

Banned
With all the injuries, Marshall mentioned the possibility of the Bears signing free agent Mike Sims-Walker, his former teammate at Central Florida who Marshall called "my best friend, my brother."

But Smith indicated that the Bears have no plans to bring a receiver in off the street.

Why is Lovie still pretending Devin Hester is a receiver? Ever since he converted, his special team play fucking sucked. Please concentrate on that position and only be brought in for certain plays. Tice, make this shit happen.

Marshall
Sims-Walker
Jeffrey
Bennett
weems/sazenbacher/knox

looks good to me.

If the following happens

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders

Sunday
Ravens at Redskins
Titans at Colts

Monday
Texans at Patriots

Then Texans clinch the top seed in the AFC and won't have another game that means anything until 34 days after that Monday.

Drakeon

If the following happens

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders

Sunday
Ravens at Redskins
Titans at Colts

Monday
Texans at Patriots

Then Texans clinch the top seed in the AFC and won't have another game that means anything until 34 days after that Monday.

:jnc That's a hell of a small chance.

Mrbob

Why is Lovie still pretending Devin Hester is a receiver? Ever since he converted, his special team play fucking sucked. Please concentrate on that position and only be brought in for certain plays. Tice, make this shit happen.

Marshall
Sims-Walker
Jeffrey
Bennett
weems/sazenbacher/knox

looks good to me.

Lovie is an idiot. Hester should only be in a couple packages and be told to run deep every time. He can't do another route.

I never want to see Sazenbacher on the field if possible, though. Also, I think Knox is finished. :(

I feel so bad that AP is wasting his prime with us.

If we dont manage to go on a miracle superbowl run next year with an aging veteran QB it will be all for naught.

Marshall
Sims-Walker
Jeffrey
Bennett
weems/sazenbacher/knox

looks good to me.

Because they paid Hester receiver money, and now they don't want to admit they fucked up. Should of just traded him at his peak or paid him money deserving of a kick returner. Wouldn't have this headache on their hands.

Mrbob

Because they paid Hester receiver money, and now they don't want to admit they fucked up. Should of just traded him at his peak or paid him money deserving of a kick returner. Wouldn't have this headache on their hands.

Bears already paid the biggest part of Hester's contract. Lovie is just being stubborn.

Doorman

I made this as awesome as possible.

I guess the receiving group started eating lunch at the same table as our defensive secondary this year. I know I know, "injuries happen in the NFL" and all that, but it feels like we never spread those injuries out. They always end up piling onto one or two position groups and just totally decimating them. Last year it was running backs (and secondary), this year it's non-Megatron wide receivers (and secondary).

Robiske was inactive for last week's game, too, although I don't know if he was hurt or what.

bionic77

I feel so bad that AP is wasting his prime with us.

If we dont manage to go on a miracle superbowl run next year with an aging veteran QB it will be all for naught.
Any qb who can't succeed with AP does not belong in the league. A great running back makes the game so easy for a qb.

Even Flacco looks decent at times with Rice carrying him.

Top Bottom