• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

MechDX

:jnc That's a hell of a small chance.

Sad thing is you could see all that realistically happening except for the Raiders beating the Broncos. Wont happen.

But win the next two (Pats, Colts) or even lose to the Pats and win the following two (Colts/Vikings) at home and clinch the #1 seed. Second scenario could be bad for Steelers/Bengals cause the last week of the season @Indy would be meaningless and give the Colts an automatic win.

beast786

What if lions win on the road with practice squad WR and safeties and CB against a must game for Green Bay and its MVP QB?

So what are the chances for my lions?

Tamanon

Banned
Adrian Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson would make great candidates for the Completely Wasted Career Hall of Fame.

Godslay

Banned
A lot of people saying Raiders winning won't happen. It very well could. Division games are hard fought even with bad teams. We should win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders came hard Thursday and made it competitive.

I'm liking this road tested. Colt looked pretty down in that steakhouse.

A lot of people saying Raiders winning won't happen. It very well could. Division games are hard fought even with bad teams. We should win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders came hard Thursday and made it competitive.

I agree, but the way the two teams are playing at the moment, it's hard to pick the Raiders.

I still have faith though. Not that it ever helps.

squicken

i watched that browns thing and it was just sad. when they showed the cavs leadership all wearing the same blazer i started to understand lebron just a little bit more

the radio guy trying to spin this rebirth around haslam as they play shurmur-ball in the ravens game was :lol

I predict Palmer is going to play lights out on Thursday. He's going to be scoring at least 50 touchdowns. I don't expect Manning to keep up.

firen

Jim Harbaugh was on Saved by the Bell?

harbaugh_screech_1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...screech-cousin-saved-bell-210040607--nfl.html

LOLALEX.gif

Say what you want about Cutler, but he's a good leader when he wants to be:

The Chicago Bears finally found a legitimate quarterback when they acquired Jay Cutler. They aren't about to let him go.

Cutler's contract is up after 2013 and he's already talking about an extension. Serious negotiations are expected to begin in the offseason.

"I'm not gonna try to break the bank," Cutler said Tuesday on ESPN 1000. (Cutler's agent just cringed.)

The host of the show, Tom Waddle, jokingly asked if Cutler would take 50% off to make a new deal.

"Ah, c'mon," Cutler saidlaughing, via ESPNChicago.com. "We can talk like 5 or 10 (percent off), but 50? This isn't a going-out-of-business sale." (Cutler's agent just cringed again.)

Hometown discounts are an overrated concept. NFL agents are paid top dollar to extract top dollar. Cutler might take slightly less money because he's still got a year left before free agency, but his agent will make sure Cutler gets his due no matter what he says publicly.

"I want to be on a successful team, and I know that paying one or two or three players premium (salaries) hurts your chances of being able to bring in extra talent," Cutler said. "So when we get there, we'll figure it out."

You can find some faults in Cutler's game, but trading for him has been a clear win for the Bears. They know it, he knows it, his agent knows it. He won't get a deal in the Drew Brees-Tom Brady neighborhood, but don't expect Cutler to have to sacrifice much here.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ay-cutler-bears-extension-wont-break-the-bank

ari

Banned

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ay-cutler-bears-extension-wont-break-the-bank

never understand the blind hate against this guy, they televise all the negatives on this dude but never catch his awesomeness on and off the field. (Tying Webb shoes, calming down Rachel, calling a time out to check on another player injury, congratulationg a player on a catch or run, runs a diabetes charity that give away one thousand dollars a TD....etc.)

beast786

never understand the blind hate against this guy, they televise all the negatives on this dude but never catch his awesomeness on the field. (Tying Webb shoes, calming down Rachel, calling a time out to check on another player injury, congratulationg a player on a catch or run....etc.)

Since I know you listen to the score. Even they said and all the beat writer than cutler is a biggest douche. Just like all of them said when he was in Denver.

As per your list of basic things, for everyone of them he had acted like an ass. not just the shoving of players or walking away from tice, but during post game interview blaming everyone else except himself.

That being said. I do see him trying to change recently.

never understand the blind hate against this guy, they televise all the negatives on this dude but never catch his awesomeness on and off the field. (Tying Webb shoes, calming down Rachel, calling a time out to check on another player injury, congratulationg a player on a catch or run, runs a diabetes charity that give away one thousand dollars a TD....etc.)

Neither do I. Any man who can survive and willingly come back to that O-Line is one ballsy dude.

Most Valuable Pouter

19giAX.St.138.jpg

beast786

good leader?

He knows his value. His career numbers are average at best. hence, he knows what his market value is. There was a reason he was traded away.

Neither do I. Any man who can survive and willingly come back to that O-Line is one ballsy dude.

Actually he convinently took games off when playing against the best D

eznark

Banned
never understand the blind hate against this guy, they televise all the negatives on this dude but never catch his awesomeness on the field. (Tying Webb shoes, calming down Rachel, calling a time out to check on another player injury, congratulationg a player on a catch or run....etc.)

cutler_Brian-Cassella_8-624x447.jpg

No one knows what it's like
To be the QB
With diabeteees
Behind this line

w3voF.jpg

Game on the line
You see me standing
I'm pouting on the sidelines

untitled-3ovcmd.gif

But my heaaaaaaad
It ain't as empty
As my throws make it seem to beeee

1286161536876.jpg

I have 3 hours, just for meeeeee
My ego is massive
Championship aaiiiiiiin't to beee-eeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeee

e7e841d909912bc33184604f5699f57b-little-packers-girl-is-very-mean-to-jay-cutler.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cutler will take a pay cut because he's a middle of the road quarterback.

edit: Wow ez destroyed my version of Cutler hate. Well done!

ari

Banned
Since I know you listen to the score. Even they said and all the beat writer than cutler is a biggest douche. Just like all of them said when he was in Denver.

As per your list of basic things, for everyone of them he had acted like an ass. not just the shoving of players or walking away from tice, but during post game interview blaming everyone else except himself.

That being said. I do see him trying to change recently.

Who cares if he acts like a pouty bitch? He is still the leader of the offense and it shows in games. Why even overlook that when you know nothing more then what you just listed? Do you have other evidence that says that he is this big fucking dickbag?

cutler_Brian-Cassella_8-624x447.jpg

To be the QB
With diabeteees
Behind this line

w3voF.jpg

Game on the line
You see me standing
I'm pouting on the sidelines

untitled-3ovcmd.gif

But my heaaaaaaad
It ain't as empty
As my throws make it seem to beeee

1286161536876.jpg

I have 3 hours, just for meeeeee
My ego is massive
Championship aaiiiiiiin't to beee-eeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeee

e7e841d909912bc33184604f5699f57b-little-packers-girl-is-very-mean-to-jay-cutler.jpg
Greatest post ever?
Greatest post ever.

beast786

Who cares if he acts like a pouty bitch? He is still the leader of the offense and it shows in games. Why even overlook that when you know nothing more then what you just listed? Do you have other evidence that says that he is this big fucking dickbag?

he is a leader of an offense that is close to dead last in NFL.

That being said. I think he is above average in talent. BUT is a total head job.

ari

Banned

so you are proving what? that everyone thinks he is a douche beacuse of the same shit you posted? Can you answer my question on other evidence?

he is a leader of an offense that is close to dead last in NFL.

That being said. I think he is above average in talent. BUT is a total head job.
the bears wouldn't be able to move the ball without him....with him, brandon marshall is the second leading receiver in the league and we are in games, he gives us our best chance to win and thats it.

I am not sure why you are making him out to be anything less.

Top Bottom