• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

ari

Banned
Didn't know epsxe 1.8 was out, time to pop in my copy of resident evil 2 and xenogears and drown in nostalgia.

I like this argument. "Yeah we made an awful trade but you made an even worse one! So... Yeah!"

Atleast my team want Cutler. This is the second time harbaugh dropped smith like the sad piece of shit that he is for another qb, despite his decent season.

LOLALEX.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Still gotta get around to playing Xenogears. Pretty much the only RPG from Squares golden age that I missed out on.

Vesmir

Banned
Come on Bears fans, really?

There's just things you have to accept about your QB.

Cutler is a self-made dick, Luck is an ugly fuck, Matt Stafford is fat, all of GAF has had a man crush on Tebow, Alex has micro hands, Peyton has a fucking 5 head, Brady is a woman, Eli looks dumb, Ben is a rapist, Sanchez sucks, Weedon is an old fuck, Rivers..., Freeman is one Taco from being overweight again, Cam's a bitch, Rodgers is an awkward midget, Brees needs Payton, and Schaub has been bald since he was 13.

Ask any fans of these respective QB's, they won't deny these things.
So don't deny Cutlers douche-bagery, just embrace it.

you people
:jnc
racist
eznark snark post
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

bluemax

Banned
Cutler is an introvert living in an extroverts' world. You can't be mopey and borderline anti-social and be a QB in the NFL, but he is!

This might get me kicked out of Packers-GAF, but I can't really hate on Cutler. Part of that is that he's so generous when he plays us, though.

Jay Cutler and Eric Bedard should hang out.

bluemax

Banned
And he's a freshman. That's why I said 'a couple of years', by then I'm sure he will be NFL material or close to.

He's a redshirt freshman. He could go pro after next season. He plays in the same offense that created Case Keenum a guy heavily derided for being a system QB.

verbum

Can Miami copy whatever the Rams are doing and beat the 49ers?
Gore had 58 yards on 23 carries.
Will Miami's defense be able to hold him in check?
I may put some money on Miami to beat the spread.

Goddamn. Starks injury is especially frustrating because you have to imagine one of the main reasons McCarthy was balancing the carries between Green and Starks was to keep Starks healthy. Lord knows it wasn't for running ability. Guy is just too injury prone.
Without a good running back, the Packers are exactly what they were the season before they won a Superbowl.
A average .500 team with no chance to make a playoff run.
jnc

Wrayfield

Can Miami copy whatever the Rams are doing and beat the 49ers?
Gore had 58 yards on 23 carries.
Will Miami's defense be able to hold him in check?
I may put some money on Miami to beat the spread.

Defensively, they should be able to limit the run, but offensively they would need to have a particularly good day to get enough points vs. a 49ers D that strong... I think (hope, tbh) it's going to be close, both Os will struggle. What's the spread?

bionic77

you truly are an idiot (about wanting harbaugh gone)
Not everyone likes having a huge douchebag for a coach.

But fuck the idea of Cowher going to Baltimore. Besides he only wanted to come back to a team with a franchise qb, so cRavens are out of the question. I think he has been away too long now.

eznark

Banned
Probably time to stop saving a roster spot for an average runner who still struggles in protection and is constantly hurt.

If the Ravens fired worst Harbaugh the Eagles would hire him in a second. That would be the best possible outcome for Eagles fans, sadly there is no way that it would happen though.

LJ11

Is it really necessary to double Rice when the coaches take the ball out of his hands anyway?

Cameron's the best defender out there.

I really hope Jonathan Martin (rookie) works out at LT for the Dolphins in place of Jake Long. If he plays well the rest of the season I'd imagine the decision of whether or not to keep Long will be a lot easier, and honestly at this point I'm thinking it's probably better for the team if they could let him go.

I'm just scared for Tannehill's life, he's already taken some nasty hits from his blindside (and fumbled on a few of those hits) and if that continues it certainly isn't going to help him develop any faster.

No its not our fucking oc is a dumbass that needs to be fired i hope norv gets fired and we get him

Every time we lose a game is when rice gets the ball 5-15 times a game. He needs the ball 20-30 times a game
Trust me, you don't have to explain to me how worthless Cam Cameron is.

78209913_display_image.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AdamSchefter
Rex Ryan told his team this morning that he chose Mark Sanchez over Tim Tebow and Greg McElroy.

fml

why. just fucking why.

Throwing prayers to Torrey Smith has worked for them all season, so they wanted to break the Steelers backs in Baltimore by gunning huge passes downfield. I wouldn't blame Cameron. This has been the Rats' MO for years.. Harbaugh is trying to get Flacco that huge contract.

AdamSchefter
Rex Ryan told his team this morning that he chose Mark Sanchez over Tim Tebow and Greg McElroy.

fml

why. just fucking why.

Because your season is over anyway and the two other guys aren't the answer.

That said, Rex needs to worry about losing the locker room by constantly propping up Sanchez.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Because your season is over anyway and the two other guys aren't the answer.

That said, Rex needs to worry about losing the locker room by constantly propping up Sanchez.

Nothing you just said makes any fucking sense.

Sanchez isn't the answer. Sanchez doesn't give the team the best chance to win. So why play him?

AdamSchefter

fml

why. just fucking why.

I would feel bad for Rex, since I think he can be a decent coach, but this whole Sanchez disaster is his fault. The other guys might not be better but they cant be worse, plus maybe benching Mark for a few games would light a fire under his ass and get him to focus more and work harder.

bionic77

Sanchez isn't the answer. Sanchez doesn't give the team the best chance to win. So why play him?
Unfortunately the Jets have over 8 million reasons why they have to keep Sanchez next year.

This all comes of their forsaking Tebow...

You're acting like you've got Joe Montana riding the bench.

Just accept it. Rex doesn't want Tebow. He got brought in because the owner wanted him. He's a Brad Smith type gimmick player that takes snaps at multiple positions, not a franchise QB.

Wrayfield

I would probbaly hate him more if it wasn't for this guy:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/peter_king/01/02/saban/p1_saban.jpg[img]

I've only got so much capacity for hatred, you know? When I think of Cameron it's more of a facepalm type emotion.[/QUOTE]

Saban is just a spineless mofo. Bad enough but he had some success, though I don't see him winning it all in the NFL. Didn't he complain about parity in the NFL making success difficult? Sounds like him anyway.

CamCam is just inept. As OC, it might not be so obvious as HC, but 0 touches for Rice says it all. Translate this to an entire team and you know how he is as head coach. That man alone is responsible for 25% damage of my liver, ahem...

AdamSchefter

fml

why. just fucking why.

This is fucking stupid. This is purely an ego move on behalf of Ryan and Tannenbaum because they won't admit they fucked up by giving Sanchez a stupid contract. And now we the fans have to pay for it.

No matter, we will still see McElroy by the start of the third quarter.

bionic77

AdamSchefter

fml

why. just fucking why.
I feel like Rex hates Tebow more than I hate Tom Brady.

Why wouldn't you have put Tebow in several weeks ago? Why even bring the guy in?

This is fucking stupid. This is purely an ego move on behalf of Ryan and Tannenbaum because they won't admit they fucked up by giving Sanchez a stupid contract. And now we the fans have to pay for it.

No matter, we will still see McElroy by the start of the third quarter.

When they gave Sacnhez that extension everyone said how stupid it was. Its funny to see that they were the only ones that didnt seem to realize it was a mistake.

eznark

Banned
You're acting like you've got Joe Montana riding the bench.

Just accept it. Rex doesn't want Tebow. He got brought in because the owner wanted him. He's a Brad Smith type gimmick player that takes snaps at multiple positions, not a franchise QB.

Jets fans have convinced themselves McElroy is Montana.

Top Bottom