• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I googled "bag of dicks"

not disappointed.

29433100.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
Hey man, if I didn't want to have fun with it, I would have just said some half assed response or not post at all. It's in good fun, apologies for the offense :p

Whoah. Seriously though, what is cheating about the Hawks? I'm not nearly as tuned in to the hubbub as I once was due to spending the past 4 months getting my business off the ground. I pretty much just show up on Sundays and yell till I can't talk anymore.

Have I missed something? Please do share.

Because it's fun to flip people shit? Isn't that what being a football fan is really about?

seachickens have had 6+ players test positive for PED's in the past year. pretty obvious there is a systematic scheme in place to gain a competitive advantage by cheatin' pete, just like he did at USC.

that's ok though, it's adorable that seahawks fans think they actually have a shot at the division. little wussle and his wittle jersey! it's like watching a pop warner game, how can i root against the little engine that could!?

Narag

Do you just surf around the internet thinking that every time someone posts something, they are trying to pass it off as revelatory? As such, does it then become your job, nay, DUTY, to point out that they are not?

I don't mean to ruin this amazing self sacrifice of yours, but I do have some news for you. People aren't that narcissistic that they think everything they post is an original idea. I hope this doesn't bother you too much.

This is almost as bad about the guy white knighting fatford last night.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So many bags of dicks.

I've calmed down and now tell people to gargle a handful of dicks. Seems a bit classier, just saying.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
that's ok though, it's adorable that seahawks fans think they actually have a shot at the division. little wussle and his wittle jersey! it's like watching a pop warner game, how can i root against the little engine that could!?

lol

eznark said:
I think you are overcompensating for your anitPackers racism from yesterday.
HOW DARE YOU!

You and your strange pants along with your crew of cheese eating cancer punchers are on your own from here on out.

I generally don't dislike the Packers. One of the few teams that I can stand (unless they play the Giants) but TheLegendary lives to troll the Giants so I feel it's my duty to respond in kind.

storybook77 said:
I once googled "beating a dead horse", got some unexpected image results.
*rushes to google image search*

EDIT: Giants/Ravens game on Dec 23rd flexed to 4:25pm on FOX:

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz

Giants vs Ravens game has been flexed to 4:25 start on FOX. #nyg

EDIT2: More Flex news:

NFL345 @NFL345

Week 16 Flex: 49ers-Seahawks to NBC's SNF; Chargers-Jets to 1 PM

Niners/Seahawks should be a good Sunday nighter.

Fantomex

What are these shenanigans going on around here? I leave for a bit and this turns to a cuckoos nest. We need some normalcy. Should I go at patsies fans again? Or should we get grave robber to start spitting out madness?

Ok so tonight I get the feeling I might see a repeat of the GB/Hou matchup. IMO GB/NE have similar styles of gameplan except NE has better rushing

jmdajr

cbs week 15 early games

DEN @ BAL
IND @ HOU
JAX @ MIA

late games

PIT @ DAL
KC @ OAK

I'm pretty sure something is moving there.

jmdajr

EDIT: oops already posted :\, ready regardless

Niners-Seahawks Week 16 game flexed

The Dec. 23 NFC West matchup has been flexed to 8:20 p.m.

GET THOSE BAGS READY FOR PRIME TIME!

Mrbob

Shit Bob, pull it together. Next week is your season. You need this. WE need this.

Even when the Bears are good they can't beat the Rodgers lead Packers. It's over. Couldn't even defeat All Day with his pet gimp Ponder. Maybe the Vikebike can get the wild card and knock San Fran out of the post season!

Whoooo stay away from Houston!

I can be three team fan, don't you worry about that!

Mrbob

Seahawks age, don't let FMT drag down your spirits. He is coming to the terms that Kap has already peaked as a QB, while Wilson is coming into his own will dominate the NFC West for the next decade.

If the Niners don't get it done this season they never will for at least 10 years.

cdyhybrid

Average yards needed for a first down when Seahawks QBs passed in the second half yesterday: 13.

Cards got ran on by Robert Turbin and Leon Washington.

Seahawks age, don't let FMT drag down your spirits. He is coming to the terms that Kap has already peaked as a QB, while Wilson is coming into his own will dominate the NFC West for the next decade.

If the Niners don't get it done this season they never will for at least 10 years.

stfu i told you the bears sucked dick and you told me jpout was mvp. look at your team now. LOOK AT THEM!

they are.... who we THOUGHT THEY WERE! and just like in years passed, you jump no another teams bandwagon after the bears have their yearly november/december collapse. it's pretty entertaining watching bears fans as their team starts 3-0, 4-0, 7-1, 8-5.... all the way to the inevitable 9-7 season and no playoffs. poor bobby :(

MechDX

Heard the guys on 610 talking about Watt stats. A quick google search and:

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2012/12/watt-reaching-new-altitude-with-superb-season/

To show where Watt is when it comes to the best defensive players this season, no one has statistics that compare.

Officially, Watt (6-5, 295) has 60 tackles, including 50 unassisted. He has 16 1/2 sacks, 27 tackles for loss, 31 hits on the quarterback and 15 passes deflected at the line of scrimmage. Watt has been involved in eight turnovers. Five deflections have been intercepted. He’s recovered two fumbles and forced one.

“That looks like the defensive player of the year to me,” New England coach Bill Belichick said.

Since 1991, only one player has combined for more sacks and passes defensed (that’s how deflections are listed) than Watt’s 311/2. In 1993, Pittsburgh cornerback Rod Woodson had 32 — two sacks and 30 passes defensed

I asked Evan Koch of Texans media relations staff to look up some statistics that go beyond the conventional, and what he found was amazing.

Watt has produced an incredible 71 plays for zero or negative yards. That includes tackles for loss or no gain, passes defensed, quarterback hits on passes that were incomplete, sacks, forced fumbles and fumble recoveries.

“That’s what they’re paying me to do,” Watt said. “I’ve said all along if your goal is not to be the greatest, then you’re wasting your time.”

Of those 71 plays, 36 have come on first down. That means Watt has played an instrumental role in putting opponents in second-and-long situations.

The NFL average for percentage of turning second-and-10 into a first down is 19.3. For Texans opponents, it’s 15 percent.

We all know Watt is magnificent against the run, right? He has stopped 27 running plays for negative yards, including 11 tackles for no gain.

I said "got damn!"!

Talon

Jags update:

No word on what his issues are. Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.
Hope he's alright. One of my friend's dads was telling me that his kids started going to my old school. Apparently Mike Mularkey is a really good dude and was helpful to the HS football team.

Complete opposite of Bobby Petrino who demanded that his son start at SS.

Giants Update:

@Paul Schwartz

Coughlin said Ahmad Bradshaw is having an MRI and "all the tests" on the knee he hurt vs the Saints. Wouldn't speculate on outcome of tests. #nyg

More Wilson is definitely the scenario at this point if Ahmad misses any games. Lumpkin and Torrain will get more on offense as well.

eznark

Banned
stfu i told you the bears sucked dick and you told me jpout was mvp. look at your team now. LOOK AT THEM!

they are.... who we THOUGHT THEY WERE! and just like in years passed, you jump no another teams bandwagon after the bears have their yearly november/december collapse. it's pretty entertaining watching bears fans as their team starts 3-0, 4-0, 7-1, 8-5.... all the way to the inevitable 9-7 season and no playoffs. poor bobby :(

It's always adorable.

Top Bottom