• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Those stupid little Totinos party pizzas are awesome.

Add some shredded mexican cheese blend and italian seasoning/garlic salt.
Kick it up to 11.

Edit:
Listening to the Mike Smith Coach's Show on 790AM here in Atlanta.
I'm...not liking the demeanor he's projecting, though maybe I shouldn't be surprised, it's usually the same after a loss.
"Gotta focus on doing the little things right. Gotta do our jobs."

If you are fat its your fault 98% of the time.

That thread is dumb. Sure the guy was a jerk for calling the fat girls fat to their face, but the people in that thread saying it is as bad as calling someone out for race/gender/orientation is dumb as fuck.

This is forgivable.....
ponndda1qxp.gif

Unfortunately underthrown without planting his feet.
If he sets & throws a bit ahead of Wright that's a TD.
He also needs to scan the field better. Pump-fake to Wright, who's already drawing coverage and Gerhart is over there to his left, Rudolph to his right, wide-open. Would have probably got 12-20 yards with that kind of space.

Those are passes he has to complete next year or else he's out/benched.
Also needs to stop staring down receivers, obviously, and not being so jittery in the pocket. As we saw today, when he calms down in the pocket, plants his feet, and fires bullets, he gets good completions.

Fortunately I think all three of these issues (learning to lead the receiver, zeroing in on one receiver the entire play, and pocket jitters) are correctable and can still be chalked up to being a young QB. Next year is likely it, as far as Ponder Patience goes. He showed some improvement this year over last, but the past few weeks have been troubling. Guys like AP, Harvin, and Allen don't want to keep hearing about "This year's about our QB's development".

One other play from yesterday worth mentioning:

The bomb to DA was pretty spot on, but: interference wasn't called (Tillman was basically holding DA's arm to his side) and DA didn't help himself by not actually turning towards the ball. A #1 or #2 WR makes that catch, I think.

Overall, nice to beat a division rival, but this team still has a lot of work to do if they want to become a playoff threat in the next few years.

Shanny gives out some more details on Griffin's injury:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Mike Shanahan said @RGIII has a Grade 1 sprain to his lateral collateral ligament that makes him "day to day."

Sounds optimistic that he'll play but he'll be evaluated. With or without him, the Browns aren't a gimme game as someone mentioned earlier. They aren't good, but they play hard.

Shanny gives out some more details on Griffin's injury:

Sounds optimistic that he'll play but he'll be evaluated. With or without him, the Browns aren't a gimme game as someone mentioned earlier. They aren't good, but they play hard.

How he get's a minor sprain after that injury is remarkable. To even go out for four plays in his condition is more than some QBs would do. Also good that Shanny is keeping the WB a mystery, so the Browns don't know whether to prepare for healthy RGIII, gimp RGIII, or Cap'n Kirk.

You're right, no one should sleep on Cleveland. They have nothing left to play for except dignity and to crush dreams.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You don't want to know the cuts of meat that they put into those super cheap pepperonis.

Pork cheeks

After interning at Tyson for a year, I've learned that you always want to spend 20 cents more for your meat. The bottom of the barrel is at the bottom for a reason.

cdyhybrid

Why are so many people getting banned for those comments in that thread?

amazing
The mods seem to be particularly sensitive when it comes to making fun of overweight people.

Every thread about overweight people being made fun of ends up like that.

Branduil

You don't want to know the cuts of meat that they put into those super cheap pepperonis.

Pork cheeks

After interning at Tyson for a year, I've learned that you always want to spend 20 cents more for your meat. The bottom of the barrel is at the bottom for a reason.

Meh, how is eating a pig's cheeks any worse than eating its legs or ribs?

Griff is probably out for at least the Browns game.

Real question is Kirk or Grossman.

I'd probably start Grossman. He has some experience under his belt. If things go south, we can turn to Cap'n Kirk to bail the team out. Sexy time!

Either way, this game has the potential to be a huge trap game.

If you are fat its your fault 98% of the time.

That thread is dumb. Sure the guy was a jerk for calling the fat girls fat to their face, but the people in that thread saying it is as bad as calling someone out for race/gender/orientation is dumb as fuck.

I remember someone had posted that it was wrong for people to call them fat because maybe they are making an effort to help themselves out.

Then I saw what they ordered and I just decided not to say anything.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My gawd! We lose tonight, then choke against the Colts at home and then Week 17 is a must win, in Indy on the same day Pagano returns to the sidelines!!

starts hyperventilating...

You trying to make me sick?

jmdajr

Holy Crap that was scary. Nothing but darkness......

edit: A little ridiculous as I was poking more fun at Gaf than fat people...
but yeah, I think my comments were misinterpreted.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy Crap that was scary. Nothing but darkness......

lol

Man I remember the old days of Gaf...

We had a mod called darkshire and I called him dorkshire ( I was being a bad ass 19 year old LOL) and was banned for a week. Those were dark times.

Top Bottom