• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

I wonder if the Browns moved to LA or London or whatever if I'd get all the Steelers game or they'd just pretend this is Bengals country
If the second Browns franchise also moves out of Cleveland that would be so cruel but so funny at the same time. Got to feel really bad for Cleveland sports fans in general.

Remember seeing this video following a disappointing loss for a Browns fan, excellent rant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Bowser

jwHTueo5c9b3d.png

tumblr_m3k1juHo3v1ro2d43.gif

Gus ensures Falcs will lose!

If the second Browns franchise also moves out of Cleveland that would be so cruel but so funny at the same time. Got to feel really bad for Cleveland sports fans in general.

Remember seeing this video following a disappointing loss for a Browns fan, excellent rant.
I would hate to see Cleveland if something like that happened again, idk if hate is the right word hmmm scared might be better :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its terrible. I would rather see the one you mentioned and the Bears /Vikings.

I have the Jets/Jags... don't bitch! :(

I mean if you love comedy I guess I have the best game to watch.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lombardi to be GM of the Browns has picked up more steam in the past two days despite him denying it.

The guys who first said he was on the radar now say that if Lombardi does become GM he would bring Josh McDaniels as HC.

I'd rather keep Shurmur.

Lombardi to be GM of the Browns has picked up more steam in the past two days despite him denying it.

The guys who first said he was on the radar now say that if Lombardi does become GM he would bring Josh McDaniels as HC.

I'd rather keep Shurmur.
I read that a couple days ago too, but their all rumors right now. Kinda hate how everyones getting their pantys in a bunch. I also read Shaws a legit canadate for the job and Jimmys already talked to him. As for Mcdaniels I don't hate him. I also kinda hate how after two wins in a row Everyones all of a sudden jumping on the Shurmer wagon. But who am I? I'm just a BlackGhost ....... Idk man idk

I'd rather keep Shurmur.

Because Josh was great as the HC of the Broncos? Just let him stay in NE for a couple of years, so he can piggyback of Tom his greatness. To then take over when Bill and Tom retire to start the new dynasty with Mallett.

jakncoke

Banned
joshmcdaniels4.jpg

I'd rather keep Shurmur.

Giants placed RT Sean Locklear on injured reserve with a knee injury, ending his season.

OT Selvish Capers has been promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding roster move. The Giants have yet to announce the extent of Locklear's injury, but it was obvious to anyone watching on Monday that his season was through. He's likely suffered at least one torn ligament, and will be dicey for training camp next summer. The 31-year-old nine-year veteran will be a free agent in the offseason. He's unlikely to find a new home before the summer. David Diehl will fill-in at right tackle for the Giants.
David Diehl will fill-in at right tackle for the Giants.
DAVID DIEHL WILL FILL-IN AT RIGHT TACKLE FOR THE GIANTS.
DAVID DIEHL WILL FILL-IN AT RIGHT TACKLE FOR THE GIANTS.
tumblr_loa31fHQSr1qgpt0h.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I'd rather keep Shurmur.

Your long nightmare of senior citizen qb'ing is at an end. Tebow time!

NomarTyme

I'd rather keep Shurmur.

I like Mike analysts in the Bill Simmons podcast, so I think this is a good hire.

Sanjuro

The real Madden curse was Ray Lewis. He is in those stupid commercials where he is in a same-sex marriage with Paul Rudd.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Hahahah

"You are a factory of sadness!.....I'll see you Sunday"

It would be a damn shame if L.A. gets another cities team, especially a team with a rich history like the Browns. Its the NFLs own damn fault the second largest city in America hasn't had a team in over a decade.

Either bring the Raiders over since they are essentially L.A., or get another two expansion teams with another team going to Portland or somewhere.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hahahah

"You are a factory of sadness!.....I'll see you Sunday"

It would be a damn shame if L.A. gets another cities team, especially a team with a rich history like the Browns. Its the NFLs own damn fault the second largest city in America hasn't had a team in over a decade.

Either bring the Raiders over since they are essentially L.A., or get another two expansion teams with another team going to Portland or somewhere.

The NFL is going to move a team without a rich history, like gata's team.

Kiryu

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders LOLRAIDERS (Gruden, pls come to Raiders)

Sunday
Chiefs at Browns Browns is the king of loser teams
Rams at Bills Rams gonna ram
Eagles at Buccaneers Bucc will win with the talent that Eagle do not have
Falcons at Panthers I want Cam Newton to say "Get fuck my field Matt Ryan!!!"
Bears at Vikings Adrain Peterson can't do it all by himself for Viking
Ravens at Redskins RG3 will burn Raven Def
Cowboys at Bengals Dallas Cowboy and Tony Romo want to get in playoff
Chargers at Steelers Steelers ain't losing to Chargers if Steeler are down for 4 and 29.
Titans at Colts Luck just got lucky
Jets at Jaguars J-E-T-S!
Dolphins at 49ers Upset game of the week.
Cardinals at Seahawks Revenge game
Saints at Giants NY Gaints gonna win 4 games
Lions at Packers Lions have no WR

Monday
Texans at Patriots Patriots will destroy balanced team

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's adorable that Kastrioti thinks his franchise is any less pathetic than the Browns. Different side, same coin.

Difference is the future is bright in Detroit with Stafford, Megatron and Suh at the helm of the franchise. It's been a down year no doubt, but young teams go through growing pains.

And lets not forget about our dominance in the 1950's.

lf

jakncoke

Banned
Difference is the future is bright in Detroit with Stafford, Megatron and Suh at the helm of the franchise. It's been a down year no doubt, but young teams go through growing pains.

lf

Browns won plenty of hs chips back in the day as well. Otto Graham was like 90-10 a starter with chips in like every season he played

eznark

Banned

You do realize the Browns have won 8 championships while the Lions have only managed to stumble into 4, right? Despite a 12 year head start for the Lions. You know these things, of course?

17-24 with Fatford. Gotta wear shades.

Top Bottom