• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

bionic77

It was Tebow. Not to worry though he fired and the bullet went to the right 15 yards and missed Mark completely.
Tebow would never hurt a fly.

And if he choose to kill in the Lord's name he would not be a bitch and shoot that person, he could kill them with his hands. Like a fucking man. Just because your false idol Brady doesn't have the physical strength to open a jar let alone hurt someone over 10 or complete a deep pass doesn't mean that all qb's are that weak.

Brady seems like the type of coward who would use a gun. Tebow is different. If he did kill someone he would then apologize to their corpse and then go try and entertain and cheer up the kids with cancer that Aaron Rodgers just punched in the gut.

Fox318

I still believe

h5PPC.jpg

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...2013-calendar-is-the-worst-holiday-gift-ever/

In a stunning display of holiday awfulness, the official NFL-licensed Lions calendar that is being pushed as a holiday gift somehow managed to get everything wrong. Justin Rogers of MLive.com details some of the problems with this calendar, including:

1. Titus Young is on the cover. Yes, Young, the second-year receiver who was just ordered to go home and not come back for repeated insubordination, is the person the makers of this calendar thought Lions fans would want on the cover. Not Matthew Stafford or Calvin Johnson. Titus Young. Really.

2. Open the calendar to the first month, and whose picture do you see to go along with January? Aaron Berry. The cornerback who was arrested twice during the offseason and cut by the Lions in July.

So if you do have a Lions fan on your Christmas shopping list, you’ll probably want to skip the team’s official 2013 calendar. Much better to get him a T-shirt commemorating the Lions’ undefeated 2008 preseason.

Lions. :jnc

51lT3fUCHgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I would take him for cheap. In all honesty, they should've given that money to Edwards instead of Eric Smith who is completely useless with this team. I would've given him that money over Holmes too.

Woah now, come on.

Holmes plays all season the receiving core as whole would be so much better, takes attention away from both Hill and Kerely.

Braylon doesn't take away attention when the odds are in the favor of him dropping the football.

Woah now, come on.

Holmes plays all season the receiving core as whole would be so much better, takes attention away from both Hill and Kerely.

Braylon doesn't take away attention when the odds are in the favor of him dropping the football.

Edwards had practically no drops in 2010 and Holmes' play was elevated because of Edwards. In 2010 teams were double covering Edwards than
Holmes.

Also, Sanchez had the best chemistry with Edwards too and I'm sure he would be a level above pure garbage with him.

jakncoke

Banned
Apparently Ben's looking pretty good in practice, in terms of arm strength/velocity on the ball.

First play, fuck it deep to Wallace so Wallace can not care/drop it. Actually if Wallace while running deep took a left to the bench and sat, it would not shock me. He couldnt care less about this season or this team.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
First play, fuck it deep to Wallace so Wallace can not care/drop it. Actually if Wallace while running deep took a left to the bench and sat, it would not shock me. He couldnt care less about this season or this team.

Wallace knows that time is running out for him to get a big new contract. Look for him to go into beast mode for the rest of the season/playoffs. He'll win SB MVP then get busted smoking ganja and then sign with the Jest where he'll languish for the rest of his days.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder if the Browns moved to LA or London or whatever if I'd get all the Steelers game or they'd just pretend this is Bengals country

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God I get the worst games in NYC.

Thank god for NFL league pass.

Top Bottom