• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
wrongwayraider.gif

Tom Brady and Gisele blessed us today with another human, a girl this time named Vivian Brady, rumor has it she already throws better than Sanchez.

ChanHuk

Banned
People keep bringing up the Palmer trade. It's been done and there's no going back. He IS the best player on the Raiders. He's playing with no running game, OLine, or dependable WRs.

Raiders are 2 seasons away from being anything again. Reggie isn't Al, he's not in the win now mentality and is trying to build a team. But who knows. Maybe Mark will take after his old man and start taking control. I'd honestly trade DMac for a 3rd rounder, get rid of Seymour, Kelly, Brisel, Barnes, McLame, and unfortunately Lechler. Tell DHB to take a paycut as well.

What'll probably happen is Reggie will sign a big name defensive FA and draft around that player. And Knapp. He's dead.

squicken

a non-QB will never win MVP again. QBs touch the ball every play, while a RB may get 25 touches and a WR 10. non-QBs can win defensive or offensive player of the year awards, but never MVP

Wrayfield

Tom Brady and Gisele blessed us today with another human, a girl this time named Vivian Brady, rumor has it she already throws better than Sanchez.

The miracles of medicine!

People keep bringing up the Palmer trade. It's been done and there's no going back. He IS the best player on the Raiders. He's playing with no running game, OLine, or dependable WRs.

Raiders are 2 seasons away from being anything again. Reggie isn't Al, he's not in the win now mentality and is trying to build a team. But who knows. Maybe Mark will take after his old man and start taking control. I'd honestly trade DMac for a 3rd rounder, get rid of Seymour, Kelly, Brisel, Barnes, McLame, and unfortunately Lechler. Tell DHB to take a paycut as well.

What'll probably happen is Reggie will sign a big name defensive FA and draft around that player. And Knapp. He's dead.

Giving up on DMac already?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Had a nightmare just now that woke me up. Pats beat the Texans on Monday night by 1 point. The score was 17-16.

):

Also, if my dream turns out true I am apparently made of pecans.

The Broncos have one of the toughest schedules this year. They played the Patriots, Texans, and Steelers, and still have the Ravens coming up. Peyton is the GOAT at QB, and is the smartest player to ever lace them up. For a guy who is such a class act, he sure has a lot of Haters.

Top Bottom