• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

Wow, was watching some of the plays in the Bills game... and players aren't even trying. They'll have the ball carrier dead to rights and will just run around him or they'll have a perfect angle, but then just start trotting. I feel bad for Bills fans. As shitty as the Raiders are, at least they're trying.

untitled-24wr04.gif

jakncoke

Banned
@troll i think i get what you're saying now. Also 2000

1-1 Cle Courtney Brown
1-2 Was Lavar Arrington
1-3 Was Chris Samuels
1-4 Cin Peter Warrick
1-5 Balt Jamal Lewis

Raiders took Janikowski in the 1st this year

Pennington was the first qb at 18
2nd qb 3rd round 65 giovanni carmazzi by the 49ers

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

1-1 Cle Courtney Brown
1-2 Was Lavar Arrington
1-3 Was Chris Samuels
1-4 Cin Peter Warrick
1-5 Balt Jamal Lewis

How the hell did the Redskins end up with the #2 and #3 pick that year??

1-1 Cle Courtney Brown
1-2 Was Lavar Arrington
1-3 Was Chris Samuels
1-4 Cin Peter Warrick
1-5 Balt Jamal Lewis

Wasnt there a QB taken with the 199th pick that year?

harSon

Banned
Did Shaun Suisham inject steroids into his leg? Dude never kicks touchbacks.

And why can't any Steeler's offensive coordinator realize that our offense is the shit in the no huddle?

Doorman

When you've suffered through a decade of Jon Kitna, Daunte Culpepper and Joey Harrington a player like Staff is a Godsend.

I've seen enough of Staff to say he has the potential to be one of the best in the league. Overall shitty coaching and lack of discipline is making him look bad. No way do I put the blame of this season on him.

Comparing Stafford to the likes of Kitna, Pep, and Joey isn't really saying much. In fact, it's saying nothing.

Sure, Stafford has potential to be good. As it should be with any quarterback drafted in the first round. That doesn't guarantee that they will actually become and stay good, though. I don't give a fuck how high his ceiling MIGHT be, when all we've ever seen from him so far is inconsistent play, wonky decision-making, and the running of an offense never manages to build and keep momentum. Stafford does not impress me, but that doesn't mean I'm calling for his head either (yet).

Cowboys sit on it with 2 timeouts? Dumb. Same shit the Ravens, Jets and Bungles did against the Steelers in games they wound up losing. Hope the trend continues.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
We need to sit Stafford for the sole purpose of him not getting hurt. No need to have our centerpiece for the next decade risk injury.

Scott Linehan wants to throw the ball 22 fucking times in the first half, and have our run plays out of shotgun every single time. Not to mention failing to call screens when the Cardinals are blitzing every single play.

Stafford has all the talent in the world, but needs a new OC calling the plays. No need to get him hurt when we have nothing to play for. Unleash Shaun Hill.

I'm so sorry.

I wept inside when I read that, lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Oh yeah...

Teams the 49ers have beaten:
@Packers (10-4)
Lions(4-9 pending)
@Jets (6-7)
Bills (5-8 pending)
Seahawks (8-5 pending)
@Cardinals (4-9 pending)
Bears (8-6)
@Saints (6-8)
Dolphins (6-8)

Teams that the 49ers lost or tied to:
@Vikings (8-6)
Giants (8-6)
Rams (6-7-1)
@Rams (6-7-1)

There's a pattern here.

JCizzle

Oh yeah...

@Packers (10-4)
Lions(4-9 pending)
@Jets (6-7)
Bills (5-8 pending)
Seahawks (8-5 pending)
@Cardinals (4-9 pending)
Bears (8-6)
@Saints (6-8)
Dolphins (6-8)

@Vikings (8-6)
Giants (8-6)
Rams (6-7-1)
@Rams (6-7-1)

There's a pattern here.

That they beat pretty much a perfectly equal mix of teams?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Comparing Stafford to the likes of Kitna, Pep, and Joey isn't really saying much. In fact, it's saying nothing.

Sure, Stafford has potential to be good. As it should be with any quarterback drafted in the first round. That doesn't guarantee that they will actually become and stay good, though. I don't give a fuck how high his ceiling MIGHT be, when all we've ever seen from him so far is inconsistent play, wonky decision-making, and the running of an offense never manages to build and keep momentum. Stafford does not impress me, but that doesn't mean I'm calling for his head either (yet).

I'd say a lot of that has to do with his young age. We tend to forget the guy is only 24 years old, and playing in only his second full season.

And again he's about to break the all time completion attempts in one season. Absolutely horrendos play calling and injuries to just about every other position on the offense have hurt him this year.

Without Stafford we are the worst team in the NFL. With him in he gives us a chance to win every single week.

My main fear is Ford Sr. will stay loyal to this coaching staff like he did with Millen for ten years.

Pimpwerx

Just got back from the game and donating blood. Yes, you read that right. The Red Cross was giving out 3-day vacation packages to people who gave blood today, so I decided to donate. That shit cray.

Anyway, solid win for the Phins. Tannehill doesn't have spectacular numbers this season, but he does so much with so little. I feel that once he has some receiving weapons, and a competent O-line, he's gonna be a real gem for us. I'm really confident in Ryan Tannehill Future. PEACE.

Rorschach

Oh yeah...

@Packers (10-4)
Lions(4-9 pending)
@Jets (6-7)
Bills (5-8 pending)
Seahawks (8-5 pending)
@Cardinals (4-9 pending)
Bears (8-6)
@Saints (6-8)
Dolphins (6-8)

@Vikings (8-6)
Giants (8-6)
Rams (6-7-1)
@Rams (6-7-1)

There's a pattern here.
I don't see it, Mr Math Whiz. Is it that the Rams have their number?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He won't. He shouldn't be either it's those damn assistant coaches that should be fired.

The guy just said that "the video wasn't conclusive" on the muffed pint where the video clearly showed it hit his hands. The guy is clueless.

mr2xxx

Banned
Barkley probably goes in the 2nd half of the first round.
Too many teams need a QB.

And that would still be a reach. Teams got lucky he stayed another year, now they have a good idea what they are actually getting. This years QB class pales in comparison to last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom