• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUCE IRVIN!

TEKKEN BAYBEE!

tekken-bruce-irvin-4.jpg

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Do you all realize that Vegas had the Lions by 6.5 points on this game? Basically on a neutral field, the Lions should win by 9-10 points and here we are, about to be down by 21 in a few minutes it appears.

JCizzle

After putting one up on the Packers in week one, they beat Away Seahawks with a developing Wilson then a Bears in decline? Otherwise, it's all losing records?

It's not like winning in New Orleans is a cake walk even with the Saints being in a down year. I mean, other than that they've lost to a Giants team that destroyed the Packers as well, two games to a physical division opponent, and one to a tough Vikes team.

Troll

Banned
If you guys want a heads up on a good QB for the 2014 draft, David Carr's little brother. He's going to be special.

LJ11

I think someone might talk themselves into Geno or Wilson. don't really follow acc to know about manuel of v-tech guy

Wilson is better than guys like Ponder/Gabbert/Dalton and Kap coming out, Kap's more athletic but his accuracy was shit, all arm.

If you guys want a heads up on a good QB for the 2014 draft, David Carr's little brother. He's going to be special.

Teddy Bridgewater, watching him go through his reads is a joy to see. Doesn't have proto size though.

Doorman

I'd say a lot of that has to do with his young age. We tend to forget the guy is only 24 years old, and playing in only his second full season.

And again he's about to break the all time completion attempts in one season. Absolutely horrendos play calling and injuries to just about every other position on the offense have hurt him this year.

Without Stafford we are the worst team in the NFL. With him in he gives us a chance to win every single week.

My main fear is Ford Sr. will stay loyal to this coaching staff like he did with Millen for ten years.

Yeah and we're one of the worst teams in the NFL with him here anyway, so what does that say? I don't give a fuck at this point about what year he was born on the calendar, he's been a starting quarterback in the NFL for four years now and has not sufficiently displayed to me an ability to grow, improve, learn to read defenses, and make accurate throws. I don't want to sit here and coddle a guy through one of the most competitive sports leagues in existence, not when you see other teams finding ways to put things together. I don't want to hear it when you have teams like Seattle and Indianapolis walking out there with rookies who are already showing the same level of talent as Stafford in their first year, and with far fewer resources put into their complimentary pieces.

It's the National Football League, you either win and are good, or you lose and don't. And so far looking over the four years he's had so far, Stafford is not a winner. I refuse to crown him as the future of this franchise when he hasn't proven that ability yet.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's not like winning in New Orleans is a cake walk even with the Saints being in a down year. I mean, other than that they've lost to a Giants team that destroyed the Packers as well, two games to a physical division opponent, and one to a tough Vikes team.
Tonight will be a good test. We'll see.

WTF

Shouldn't he be in jail??

he was bailed out earlier in the week and attended the funeral, at the request of Brown's mother. also, i just heard that Brown's mother is the one that pushed for him to be on the sidelines today. I can't believe Dallas would allow this.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Running Mikel Leshoure out of shotgun. He's not David Wilson or Jahvid Best. He's a power back who needs to run out of I formation you dumb fuck Linehan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom