• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

JaMarcus Russell needs another shot.
Where are Skittles manufactured in this country?
Jamarcus-Russell-Skittles.jpg

cdyhybrid

If the Niners lose to the Pats, the Giants and Packers lose one more game before the regular season ends, and the Hawks win their last 3 (@BUF in Toronto, home vs. SF and STL) we get the #2 seed. Bears already did their part by losing last weekend.

If the Niners lose to the Pats, the Giants and Packers lose one more game before the regular season ends, and the Hawks win their last 3 (@BUF in Toronto, home vs. SF and STL) we get the #2 seed. Bears already did their part by losing last weekend.

Yep, things could get wild. If the Giants were to lose two of their last 3, they could be out of the playoffs.

I think New England and Denver, maybe the Packers, are the only "safe" picks these last few weeks. Everyone else has shown that they'll either show up ready to play or fall flat on their faces.

So their exit from the playoffs can hypothetically be delayed by another week, is what you're saying?

Greg

#2 seed? You can have it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Slowly breaking down my friend. May still get to go to Cleveland this weekend!

Also fuck the Bills in Toronto.

squicken

Yeah the Saints ruling makes no sense. If the Saints org "contaminated" the case, um, why aren't they being punished?

payton and williams were punished. so was vitt. they lost draft picks

smart ruling. gets it over with it. trashes players and says they are guilty but can't be suspended. their legal proceedings end and they have a scarlet letter

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Any Houston fan that thinks the texans should sign VY isn't a Houston fan at all.

JCizzle

Yep, things could get wild. If the Giants were to lose two of their last 3, they could be out of the playoffs.

I think New England and Denver, maybe the Packers, are the only "safe" picks these last few weeks. Everyone else has shown that they'll either show up ready to play or fall flat on their faces.

Packers only because of their fraud schedule, but they did just lose by 30 like two weeks ago.

Slowly breaking down my friend. May still get to go to Cleveland this weekend!

Also fuck the Bills in Toronto.
You know, this just reminded me of something really strange. Back in Madden... '04 maybe, you could relocate your team to a different city in franchise mode and for some reason I decided to move the Dolphins to Toronto. I have no idea why, it just seemed like a cool idea at the time. Every game I played in Toronto was 0 degrees Fahrenheit, haha.

Maybe that will actually happen one day...

squicken

If you don't remember, it was from the Harbaugh Bowl, where John established his superiority after his Ravens crushed the feeble Niners.

But they barely won and a couple of bad calls helped the Ravens win and it was a short week for the Niners and it was an away game for them. Your not helping prove your point.

Also, if Seadderall successfully lobbies the league to legalize cheating, they might win it all. Tags already did his part by letting the Saints off.

storybook77 said:
Yep. We have to go 2-1. 10 wins is a must and guarantees a playoff berth (even if we lose the division, there's still a very good chance of a wildcard). At 9-7 we would need MAJOR help to get in.

If we get in, we can make noise. Getting in is the big question though.:(

But they barely won and a couple of bad calls helped the Ravens win and it was a short week for the Niners and it was an away game for them. Your not helping prove your point.

It was a short week for both teams. And what I remember best was who won. Because the best team is the one that gets the W. And I can rest on that until we play again.

I dunno, maybe. I like our chances at home, though. How long are the Dolphins gonna last in the playoffs?
I liked Seattle okay before the Dolphins game but the bitterness from the Seahawks fans after that loss kind of ruined any positive feelings I had towards them. Now I'm just sick of hearing about them.

The Dolphins will be sitting at home during playoff time where they rightfully belong. Once the Seahawks stop pretending like they're decent they will join them.

It was a short week for both teams. And what I remember best was who won. Because the best team is the one that gets the W. And I can rest on that until we play again.

I'm not saying the niners are better than the ravens, but to say the ravens crushed the niners is a little disingenuous. It was a close game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's not our fault if the old, bitter, anti-union scrooges that own the teams in this league decided to gift us a game.

Trickle-down worked in our case!

cdyhybrid

I liked Seattle okay before the Dolphins game but the bitterness from the Seahawks fans after that loss kind of ruined any positive feelings I had towards them. Now I'm just sick of hearing about them.

The Dolphins will be sitting at home during playoff time where they rightfully belong. Once the Seahawks stop pretending like they're decent they will join them.

Bitterness here? If I recall you were talking mad trash after the game, so maybe you brought some of that on yourself :p

squicken

Bitterness here? If I recall you were talking mad trash after the game, so maybe you brought some of that on yourself :p

no he is a polite guy. you seadderall fans were whining about thomas' forearm to tannie's head getting called and acting like that lone play changed the outcome of human history

Yep. We have to go 2-1. 10 wins is a must and guarantees a playoff berth (even if we lose the division, there's still a very good chance of a wildcard). At 9-7 we would need MAJOR help to get in.

If we get in, we can make noise. Getting in is the big question though.:(

We could fall all the way to the 4th seed.

I'm hoping it was a matter of us just being flat after playing the Saints and looking forward to the Giants game. If Moore doesn't play, that will be a major concern though. It's looking like Asante might be back so that's good.

Add to that, we've only lost back to back games in the 2009 season under Smith.

I wasn't talking trash, I was responding to all of the "oh boo hoo the refs lost us that game" garbage that was being spewed. I try my best not to venture into obnoxious fan mode but sometimes it just comes out when it's provoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom