• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

no he is a polite guy. you seadderall fans were whining about thomas' forearm to tannie's head getting called and acting like that lone play changed the outcome of human history

I wasn't talking trash, I was responding to all of the "oh boo hoo the refs lost us that game" garbage that was being spewed. I try my best not to venture into obnoxious fan mode but sometimes it just comes out when it's provoked.

It's a terrible rule. The call was technically correct but that rule is the epitome of the wussification of the NFL - there was zero risk to Tannehill in that situation. I don't see what's wrong with complaining about it.

We have to play Tom Brady twice every season. The Dolphins, along with the Bills and Jets, deserve every roughing the passer call given to them.

The Ravens suck, but not to that level. Still a better version of the Niners, with a better record too. Can't wait to watch Jim yield to a real genius coach this week, and Kap fold in the cold.

And this Niner hate is real, more real than some of the Pat's fans here own fandom. You don't want to bet, that's fine. I still remember this one from last time you bet me:

BestHarbaughFMTavatar.png

If you don't remember, it was from the Harbaugh Bowl, where John established his superiority after his Ravens crushed the feeble Niners.

Like I said, you are an embarrassment to all NFL fans. Even squicken looks down on you.

And after the niners win this game, and ultimately the Super Bowl, you will suck harbaughs dick forever more!

So glad this year McCarthy is finally running some Power run plays and pulling some guardsnshit . We can't be running zbs all day. It's fun watching our linemen smash somebody every once in a while.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Redskins-GAF how do you guys feel about RGIII playing this weekend?

I'm only asking because my buddy says no matter what he needs to play since they're too close to the playoffs now.

Like I said, you are an embarrassment to all NFL fans. Even squicken looks down on you.

And after the niners win this game, and ultimately the Super Bowl, you will suck harbaughs dick forever more!

Clearly you're scared about this weeks game. I don't blame you; the Patriots are by far the better team. The Ravens barely beat them, and they too, are a much better team than the Niners.

cdyhybrid

I'm only asking because my buddy says no matter what he needs to play since they're too close to the playoffs now.

RG3 is done, he'll be on another team within 2 seasons. Cousins future!

Bowser

Chipotle>>>>>>>Taco Bell

There are only a few bad items on Chipotle's menu: the 290-calorie flour tortillas, the 130-calorie servings of white rice, and the 570-calorie portions of chips. Unfortunately with Chipotle's pared-down menu, these are the staple comestibles that form the backbone to most meals. Without realizing it, the careless customer can easily construct a thousand-calorie burrito. Drop some chips alongside it, and the meal reaches dangerous levels of calories, fat, and sodium. Still, Chipotle gets bonus points for using responsible, sustainable purveyors like Niman Ranch to fill out their fridges.

You know Fatford got tortillas, rice and chips.

mr2xxx

Banned

We need him to play, luckily he has only a grade 1 sprain which is the most minor type. He should play though, maybe in some pain, maybe with a brace but he will be there.

Clearly you're scared about this weeks game. I don't blame you; the Patriots are by far the better team. The Ravens barely beat them, and they too, are a much better team than the Niners.

Niners fear no team but the rams. Even so, I would never blarry over to the packers or giants. Squicken is now off the hook forever. When you are a pussy bandwagoner you are a blarry now!

LiveWire

RG3 won't start.

Kirk Cousins will take the 1st snap, hand off to Morris for a 5-yard gain, then tag in RG3 for the remainder of the game.

They should let Kirk start and see how it goes and bring in RGIII if it looks like the game is getting away from Kirk.

squicken

Why all the friction? Rams can't hurt you any more. I hope you guys win the rest of your games this season

It's a terrible rule. The call was technically correct but that rule is the epitome of the wussification of the NFL - there was zero risk to Tannehill in that situation. I don't see what's wrong with complaining about it.
Fine, but acting like the game was decided because of that penalty is silly. Hence this post a day or so afterwards:

The_Darkest_Red said:
I was looking at the headlines on NFL mobile yesterday and the story about the sprinklers coming on at the Miami game showed up on the first page but the story from the game itself was nowhere to be found. That about sums up how much people care about the Dolphins, I suppose.

Still, that win feels good even two days later. It was a huge game for Tannehill since he hasn't really been very impressive during the clutch moments of 4th quarters and OTs so far this season, especially since it was against a very good secondary. Of course, the "very" in that statement is probably only due to illegal substances, but they are quite good nonetheless.

All of the complaints about the refs are still incredibly hilarious, though. It's almost like Seahawks fans forget that the TD that occurred after that penalty only tied the game, and on the ensuing kickoff (which wouldn't have happened given an INT in the endzone) Washington ran the ball back for a TD. So they were still up by 7 and they still managed to lose the game anyway. Maybe instead of worrying about the refs Seahawks fans should worry about how incompetent Russell Wilson looked on their final drive of that game, and how Tannehill shredded their juiced up secondary on the way to setting up a game winning FG.

But regardless, it was the correct call.
Whatever, it's water under the bridge at this point. I shouldn't have stirred the pot back up so sorry for that.

cdyhybrid

Fine, but acting like the game was decided because of that penalty is silly. Hence this post a day or so afterwards:

Whatever, it's water under the bridge at this point. I shouldn't have stirred the pot back up so sorry for that.

The overwhelming view (at least listening to the radio up here) the week after that game was that the defense choked it away, and that the team was done because the D was falling apart. I think most of the complaining about the call was heat-of-the-moment stuff. It took away a pick in the end zone IIRC, so it was a huge play.

I don't really mind you stirring the pot though, so no apology necessary. We all just talk shit to each other in here, anyway :p

Ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn

Cot damn. Not really my type but I'd still smash for sure. Plus I'd get to say I smashed Favre's daughter.

Chili

As long as Griff can play, he should play. He doesn't need to be 100%, but as long as there isn't a risk of him aggravating the injury he should be playing. Only because the season is on the line from here on out. However, if we must go with Kirk then I am comfortable with that. Hopefully A-Train can keep things on the ground. Only fear I have is I fully expect Richardson and Wheedon to tear us up so things might get messy and I don't know if Kirk will be able to come from behind quite like RGIII-2. Then it would be time for RGIII-1 to unleash the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom