• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Redskins fans, what happens if Cousins drops 30+ on a sold Browns defense? Trade him to AZ? Keep him as a backup? Indicate that RG3 is a system QB like Aaron Rodgers?

Here comes the Hall of Famer discussion again.

*cracks knuckles*
Redskins fans, what happens if Cousins drops 30+ on a sold Browns defense? Trade him to AZ? Keep him as a backup? Indicate that RG3 is a system QB like Aaron Rodgers?
Trade probably. Browns have one of the best Defenses in the league. How could people not take notice if they got shredded?

Cagey

Banned

*cracks knuckles*

Trade probably. Browns have one of the best Defenses in the league. How could people not take notice if they got shredded?

Things people tell themselves when their team has 8 turnovers against the Browns...

Chili

Depends on the trade offer. We have to factor in that if these injury concerns might be a common theme in Griff's career then it would be worth keeping him around.

DeaconKnowledge said:
There isn't one for a guy who's 31, nine years in the league with another 5-6 years left to go in his career. Premature to say the least. I've said it many many times.

For the record, he gets a third ring and I don't think there's any way to argue against it considering fucking Aikman made it with some rather paltry stats.

The article is here though for anyone that wants to read it:

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/...-magazine?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Buckethead said:
Comparing Eli to Cutler?

Even to a guy like me, that's cold.
I read that in the Joker's voice and came away liking it even more.:)

crpav

Brett-Favres-Daughter-Got-that-Coco-Thing-Gonig.jpg

Favre's daughter?

I'd sack that.....

Rorschach

Why did Matrix get banned? :(

Just saw the clip of Tebow interrupting Sanchez' moment with his father. Sanchez' dad is about to hug Sanchez, but Tebow interrupts, gets a hug and Dad gives Mark a half-hearted squeeze. Dude can't even get love from daddy without Tebow getting in the middle of it lol

The NFL had thousands of pages of evidence supporting the suspensions, yet release a statement after vacating the suspensions saying that the Saints organization tampered with their evidence somehow. Doesn't make sense.

Narag

Why did Matrix get banned? :(

Just saw the clip of Tebow interrupting Sanchez' moment with his father. Sanchez' dad is about to hug Sanchez, but Tebow interrupts, gets a hug and Dad gives Mark a half-hearted squeeze. Dude can't even get love from daddy without Tebow getting in the middle of it lol

Sounds more like his dad prefers Tebow to him. Just like everyone else (but fox318).

Narag

The NFL had thousands of pages of evidence supporting the suspensions, yet release a statement after vacating the suspensions saying that the Saints organization tampered with their evidence somehow. Doesn't make sense.

It's like cameragate. Example was made, league looked tough, time to move on and burn the evidence.

Also having a chance to possibly help prevent the Giants from making the playoffs makes me very happy.
Our offensive line is going to get destroyed and Ryan is going to be running for his life :(

One would think that about our offensive line but they seem to play better against more talented teams for some damn reason. They struggled against the Panthers more than any other team that they've faced this year. It's really odd.

That's all pass protection though, they've sucked in the run game all year long save for one quarter against NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom