• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not support this idea.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember them winning with Manning, and I think there was one game where he was out and he won, but that was it. And yes, new OC is nice, except it's Jim Caldwell. And our QB is still Flacco.

And when Pretty Tom shows Kap what a real QB looks like, I'll be sure not to gloat.

Ill bet a real pats fan, not a pathetic shell of a fan who squickened to the pats because his own team sucks dick!

Jim is best harbaugh you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Bowser

NFL vacates all player discipline in Saints bounty case per Greg Aiello

edit: Tags agrees with facts found by the league but asserts case has been contaminated by the coaches and others in the Saints' organization

jmdajr

If the Texans somehow by some miracle still get the 1st seed I think they have a shot.

Secret weapon?

Reliant Turf!

Godslay

Banned
I'm pretty sure I'd remember them winning with Manning, and I think there was one game where he was out and he won, but that was it. And yes, new OC is nice, except it's Jim Caldwell. And our QB is still Flacco.

I guess you are right he's 8-0 against them. A certain site had him at 7-2. Odd.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos. They have Manning who is probably even better than Flacco.

Broncos for sure if an AFC team is going to do it.

I think Broncos now with Knowshown are a bit more diverse and can give people fits.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Playing at Foxboro is a different beast. If we have to go there we are likely to lose. Same thing if Pats had to come to Mile High. On a neutral field it would be a close game, assuming minimal mistakes are made. Home field advantage is a pretty big deal imo.

As far as Knowshon, he's been good. How consistent he remains has yet to be seen.

I'm not counting any chickens before they hatch. Said the same thing in preseason and I'm sticking to it. Just happy we made it to the tournament again.

Mrbob

edit: Tags agrees with facts found by the league but asserts case has been contaminated by the coaches and others in the Saints' organization

Yeah, what a weird ruling. Sounds like Goodell wanted to have an out to have both sides happy. Of course Tags might have been behind this all along to help Goodell get out of this saving some face.

Players are guilty, but we will rescind the suspensions because coaches contaminated the case! Smh.

MechDX

Wade Phillips‏@sonofbum

Today 11 wins feels like 2 and 2 loses feels like 11-Felt the same after G B but team responded with 6 in a row-We will be back!

Expand

Laugh now AFC but you just woke a sleeping giant!! I fear for you all!!

Bowser

Yeah the Saints ruling makes no sense. If the Saints org "contaminated" the case, um, why aren't they being punished?

Narag

Yeah, what a weird ruling. Sounds like Goodell wanted to have an out to have both sides happy. Of course Tags might have been behind this all along to help Goodell get out of this saving some face.

Players are guilty, but we will rescind the suspensions because coaches contaminated the case! Smh.
Only recourse now is to ban Sean Payton permanently for said Contamination. A just yet necessary move the NFL should take.

jmdajr

Can your secondary reliably catch balls thrown directly to them? Key to the game there.

At one point we could. Now I don't know.

For the most part Texans don't have any "luck." Yeah we came back to beat the jags and Lions, but for the most part if the Texans don't dominate we don't win.

Andrew has that intangible.

Ill bet a real pats fan, not a pathetic shell of a fan who squickened to the pats because his own team sucks dick!

Jim is best harbaugh you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

The Ravens suck, but not to that level. Still a better version of the Niners, with a better record too. Can't wait to watch Jim yield to a real genius coach this week, and Kap fold in the cold.

And this Niner hate is real, more real than some of the Pat's fans here own fandom. You don't want to bet, that's fine. I still remember this one from last time you bet me:

BestHarbaughFMTavatar.png

If you don't remember, it was from the Harbaugh Bowl, where John established his superiority after his Ravens crushed the feeble Niners.

Fantomex

BOOM. Doesn't that mean the bountyhunters can sue?

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

Hoping for the Cowboys and Redskins to win the next two games and the Giants to lose one.

If that happens, I guarantee that the NFL/NBC will flex Cowboys/Redskins to Sunday Night of Week 17.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hoping for the Cowboys and Redskins to win the next two games and the Giants to lose one.

If that happens, I guarantee that the NFL/NBC will flex Cowboys/Redskins to Sunday Night of Week 17.

Nooooo! Browns vs. Steelers flexed to Sunday Night!

It is written!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom