• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the first movie really set an expectation of quality though?;) That's not to say the first movie didn't its moments of nostalgia and balls to the wall action but there was never anything about the Bayformer movies that looked "amazing" outside of the effects work.

Dark of the Moon does have some of the best use of 3D I've seen I have to admit.

Well i'm a massive Transformers fan so I admit all three movies were tainted with an unrealistic expectation.

That said, I thought 2 would fix things - namely, making it about the Transformers and not a whole shitload of superfluous crap noone gives a shit about. Silly me.

I think the sad thing is TV has stepped up its game so much - it's so thoroughly kicking the shit out of movies that it doesn't even seem fair.

MechDX

I was a Patriot fan before I ever moved to Jacksonville.

Also,thats racist.

And the moment the Jags become relevant you change you colors! Tricky gator. You also gave me this avatar because all those years ago they were almost the Jacksonville Oilers. Jealous bastard!

jmdajr

I was a Patriot fan before I ever moved to Jacksonville.

Also,thats racist.

Yikes, I thought it was a joke. You do reside there?

Are you excited for 12/23? I know you will be there! Chad will have more TDs against the Pats than Matt! Say hi to MJD. Truly underrated.

And the moment the Jags become relevant you change you colors! Tricky gator. You also gave me this avatar because all those years ago they were almost the Jacksonville Oilers. Jealous bastard!

When the Oilers left did you become a Cowboy fan?Or a Tennessee fan?

Yikes, I thought it was a joke. You do reside there?

Are you excited for 12/23? I know you will be there! Chad will have more TDs against the Pats than Matt! Say hi to MJD. Truly underrated.

I just live in Jax.Not a Jag fan.Im hoping to go.

jmdajr

Well i'm a massive Transformers fan so I admit all three movies were tainted with an unrealistic expectation.

That said, I thought 2 would fix things - namely, making it about the Transformers and not a whole shitload of superfluous crap noone gives a shit about. Silly me.

I think the sad thing is TV has stepped up its game so much - it's so thoroughly kicking the shit out of movies that it doesn't even seem fair.

Why did
cliff jumper
have to go bye bye.
At first I was like. Hey it's the
the rock!
. Next thing I know
Rock
is bye bye.

MechDX

When the Oilers left did you become a Cowboy fan?Or a Tennessee fan?

I just live in Jax.Not a Jag fan.Im hoping to go.

Neither, I dont just randomly jump teams.

Why hide it?

thumb.aspx

Gators house.

Can't wait to not watch the blacked out Chargers this week.

LOL at Houston, they really know how to leave receivers wide open. Remember Chris Johnson?

Award Predictions:
Adrian Peterson - MVP
Calvin Johnson - Offensive Player
Peyton Manning - Comeback Player
Tom Brady - Superbowl MVP

jmdajr

Moved to Houston in 2000. By then the Oilers were long gone, so I wasn't pissed or anything. Been going to Texans games since 02.

Before that always casually liked the NFL. Would watch random games on TV during Holidays and SuperBowl. Being from Texas you would think I would like the Cowboys but not really. Never owned a single piece of merch. Hell I actually felt bad for the Bills in their loses. I wanted them to at least win once!

jmdajr

What hurt more I wonder. Epic Oilers collapse.... Or 4 super bowl loses in a row.
Whole lot of hurt to be shared all around.
Bills get sold/moved and the cycle is complete.

MechDX

So let me get this straight: You picked a team to root for and you picked the Pats? Unless you are over 30 you jumped on a winning bandwagon.

Sad and pathetic. At least I supported my home team through thick and thin you just picked a winner and when Brady retires you can run back to the Jags! BRILLIANT!

jmdajr

So let me get this straight: You picked a team to root for and you picked the Pats? Unless you are over 30 you jumped on a winning bandwagon.

Sad and pathetic. At least I supported my home team through thick and thin you just picked a winner and when Brady retires you can run back to the Jags! BRILLIANT!

frontrunner-exc.jpg

something is missing....

cashman

Banned

Now it's just sad at this point.

I was a Pats fan since they played the Packers in the super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom