• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

jz5HwN1cOW0mi.png

I know which team I'm rooting for to make the playoffs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwCiQASnw6o#t=0m12s

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only 3 weeks left of the regular season :(

Feels like the season just started in some ways....maybe it's the ridiculously warm weather we've had most of this fall.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Did you guys see this about Josh Brent?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-attends-teammate-jerry-brown-memorial-121112

Officers who arrived at the accident scene found Brent pulling Brown from the wreck, according to an arrest affidavit. However, a woman who arrived moments after the accident said Brent didn't try to save his friend's life until she begged him.

''Jerry was alive,'' Stacee McWilliams of Irving told The Dallas Morning News. ''He was hurt. He was calling out, and his own friend walked away.''

McWilliams, a 40-year-old insurance company employee, said she was on her way home from her birthday party when she noticed the wreck and stopped. She told the newspaper Monday she could no longer talk about the case on the instruction of Irving police, and she did not respond to a message from The Associated Press seeking an interview Tuesday.

Brent's attorney, George Milner, told the AP that an investigating officer told him the woman's story didn't match the circumstances surrounding Brown's death. Milner said he was told that Brown ''wasn't talking to anyone. He wasn't moaning. He was dead.''

Milner said the woman also told police that Irving fire personnel weren't at the scene - another fact that isn't consistent with what really occurred.

Whooo boy

jmdajr

What hurt more? Astros getting swept, or Rangers needing 1 strike to win and blowing it?

Shit we all have dissapointments as fans. It's not easy.

firen

Can't wait to not watch the blacked out Chargers this week.

LOL at Houston, they really know how to leave receivers wide open. Remember Chris Johnson?

Award Predictions:
Adrian Peterson - MVP
Calvin Johnson - Offensive Player
Peyton Manning - Comeback Player
Alex Smith - Superbowl MVP

:D

MechDX, buddy, pal, a wise man once said "You never go full Meltdown". You wanted to play with the big boys of the AFC and you got a big boy ass whooping. That's not a bad thing, that happens. I have experienced an ass whooping or 2 in my time as a Patriots fan, mostly to Eli fucking Manning. But I always kept my composure (mostly because it's hard to type when tears are running down your face so fast it feels like you're getting a constant Gatorade bath).

What I'm trying to say is, stop being a salty meanie.

-xoxo-

Your friend and Commish of the Shirless League,

Dutch

MechDX

MechDX, buddy, pal, a wise man once said "You never go full Meltdown". You wanted to play with the big boys of the AFC and you got a big boy ass whooping. That's not a bad thing, that happens. I have experienced an ass whooping or 2 in my time as a Patriots fan, mostly to Eli fucking Manning. But I always kept my composure (mostly because it's hard to type when tears are running down your face so fast it feels like you're getting a constant Gatorade bath).

-xoxo-

Dutch

Who is melting down?

NawidA

Banned

-xoxo-

Dutch
It's going to be awesome when Eli does it again. If Peyton doesn't do it first.

Doorman

I don't normally do the picks but I'll just throw this out there.

Lions @ Cardinals

It only makes sense for so many reasons. I had no faith that the Lions would win last week, refused to get suckered in when they got off to the early lead, and was proven right in the end. I won't say that they have zero chance in Arizona, but by no means do I expect or hope for a win here.

Give us back the Super Bowl you stole.

Like you could have beaten the Rams.

Plus it was clearly a forward motion and a pass attempt. Clearly.

Also, if Bledsoe didn't get injured that year, the 10 year contract he signed then would have ended only 2 seasons ago. Pretty crazy.

Me too. Colin Kaepernick vs Tom Brady? Come on.

NOOOOO! GO AWAY LARRY! Please tell me this is a one game thing? For the love of god.

He wanted to be released so he could go sign with another team, Harbs basically told him to fuck off.

Can't believe the NFLPA is so weak they can't even step in to stop that shit.

Yeah, I was thinking the Giants would of probably sign him as the third back to replace brown.

Seems kind of scummy.

I don't normally do the picks but I'll just throw this out there.

Lions @ Cardinals

It only makes sense for so many reasons. I had no faith that the Lions would win last week, refused to get suckered in when they got off to the early lead, and was proven right in the end. I won't say that they have zero chance in Arizona, but by no means do I expect or hope for a win here.

Fuck that. We aren't winning any of these last three games. What we are going to do is move up to the fourth or hopefully third if the Eagles can get one more win, pick in the draft. You can have win #5 buddy, gratz!

exarkun

I still don't understand why some people hatin on the Texans outside of the general forum hate. Who was the fan that made you guys hate us so much? Tell me, so I can cast him into the abyss.

Also, I just got amazing odds on the Jets making the playoffs. Take em? It seems like they could do it...

Rorschach

I still don't understand why some people hatin on the Texans outside of the general forum hate. Who was the fan that made you guys hate us so much? Tell me, so I can cast him into the abyss.

Also, I just got amazing odds on the Jets making the playoffs. Take em? It seems like they could do it...

Yeah, it's the fans. I don't want to call anybody out, but it's usually a fan or a couple of fans that make the thread turn on a team. You guys are just casualties of it. :(

I think, normally, everyone would be happy for a team that was down on their luck for a while to get up and become one of the better teams.

I'm just fucking with you guys. Never take anything I say serious unless it is about the Raiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom