• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

I'm sorry Houston and Atlanta fans.

GcKon.jpg

If that ain't bulletin board material I don't know what is.

Should be posterized in both locker rooms.

Godslay

Banned
Texans are considered boring, low end market team. Media is happy to watch em fail. Sucks but thats how it is.

I wouldn't go that far. You guys had a bad loss. Big deal, it happens. The thing is teams in general have been suffering bad losses at the hands of the Pats for awhile, it's really nothing new. Hell Denver has lost the last three to the Pats, the playoff loss was by a larger margin and a more embarrassing ass whipping. It wasn't all doom and gloom after the losses. You just have to hope that your team either gets it together next time (like the Jets), or try and put out a better team next year.

On another note, Alfred Williams was wondering today if only part of the Texans offense was in place last night. He said he knows how Kubiak and Dennison have done things in past, and he said he wouldn't be surprised if the two held back some of the offense for the playoffs. He said Denver had done it in the past with Kubiak. Doesn't help the defensive picture, but interesting to think about.

cdyhybrid

No way man, we are WAY better at losing shitty games like this. I expect the Cards to come back with a bit of fire after the public drubbing they're going to take all week long, and after that loss everybody expects the Lions to go in and win, which of course means they won't.

There was no public drubbing. The game got like 10 seconds on Football Night in America and that's about it. Which I'm perfectly fine with, because honestly that game meant nothing.

MechDX

I wouldn't go that far. You guys had a bad loss. Big deal, it happens. The thing is teams in general have been suffering bad losses at the hands of the Pats for awhile, it's really nothing new. Hell Denver has lost the last three to the Pats, the playoff loss was by a larger margin and a more embarrassing ass whipping. It wasn't all doom and gloom after the losses. You just have to hope that your team either gets it together next time (like the Jets), or try and put out a better team next year.

On another note, Alfred Williams was wondering today if only part of the Texans offense was in place last night. He said he knows how Kubiak and Dennison have done things in past, and he said he wouldn't be surprised if the two held back some of the offense for the playoffs. He said Denver had done it in the past with Kubiak. Doesn't help the defensive picture, but interesting to think about.

But they just quit going into the 4th quarter. Flat out quit.

Foster is running with no authority
Schaub dissappeared
Our right side of the o line is a mess
Our pass rush is gone. Cushing out is hurting a lot more than I realized
Special teams.....well...they are there

Godslay

Banned
But they just quit going into the 4th quarter. Flat out quit.

Foster is running with no authority
Schaub dissappeared
Our right side of the o line is a mess
Our pass rush is gone. Cushing out is hurting a lot more than I realized
Special teams.....well...they are there

And?

Seems like you guys had more faith in TJ Yates than you do in a team that is still pretty good. You've got a seat in 'tournament', and barring an implosion, two games to win to get to the Superbowl. You have to enjoy it, as it's better than going 2-14 or something ridiculous like that.

jakncoke

Banned
lulz at mendenhall getting suspended for 1 week for conduct detrimental to the team. dude is so cut in the offseason. baron batch back on active roster

jakncoke

Banned
What a waste. Jets next year. Hopefully we get better than a 5th this time.

Yeah i thought he'd be one our top rushers all time, but alas he prob goign to stay at 9th

1) Franco Harris 11950
2) Jerome Better 10571
3) Willie Parker 5378
4) John Henry Johnson 4381
5) Frank Pollard 3989
6) Dick Hoak 3965
7) Barry Foster 3943
8) Rocky Bleier 3845
9) Truther 3480

TheFatOne

WTF Stallworth to IR?What the hell happened to him? I don't remember seeing him get hurt. Any decent receivers available other than Branch?

Steelers are 4-2 vs. teams with a winning record. They are 3-4 vs. teams with a losing record, and that includes barely beating the Chefs.

So I feel good that they have the Cowgirls and the Bungles in the next two weeks.

squicken

I'm just rooting for a SB that doesn't involve Brady, Mannings, Rodgers, or Rapist. I want an NFL to exist where teams actually have a title shot w/o a magic dice roll determining 10 years of the team's direction

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm just rooting for a SB that doesn't involve Brady, Mannings, Rodgers, or Rapist. I want an NFL to exist where teams actually have a title shot w/o a magic dice roll determining 10 years of the team's direction

Says the guy who's jumped on the bandwagon of the NFL's next big thing...

Slo

You say this, but if the match up was Fitzpatrick versus Ponder I doubt you'd even bother watching.

squicken

Says the guy who's jumped on the bandwagon of the NFL's next big thing...

I would have preferred not to, but it's the only way to watch. Not to pick on Houston fans, but what hope do they have now? Schoob got extended for 4 years. He's their guy and he'll never get through a whole post-season w/o choking on it

edit: slo, avatar bet? I know you need Titans. I'll hook you up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom