• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Hyper_Erection_Mode._From_Darling_076ca8_4032383.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

oh my god :lol

I feel dirty

Could be worse!

Hyper_Erection_Mode._From_Darling_076ca8_4032383.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!
7/10.

Nameless

Flagship game for Kapernick, btw. Forget beating an elite team on the road in shitty weather in the most important of Reg. season games, he's going to level up on Brady's game tape alone.

If you're Alex Smith you needed Kaep to shit the bed in losses this week and next week. Barring a Kaep injury Alexander is done. Baalke is exploring trades in his Madden CCM as we speak. The way Harbs handled Smith's benching has me convinced he's connected with organized crime. It's literally not even spoken of anymore. Ice Cold.

Quazar

What about the REFS FMT?

Great win for Niners I'm so hyped after that game. What was with the fudged snaps though? That shit was driving me insane! Colin proved a lot tonight though. Love that our offense stepped up big when we needed it.

JCizzle

What about the REFS FMT?

Great win for Niners I'm so hyped after that game. What was with the fudged snaps though? That shit was driving me insane! Colin proved a lot tonight though. Love that our offense stepped up big when we needed it.

Gotta work on snaps as well as punt returns. Inexcusable that happened again after the playoffs last year.

Nameless

What about the REFS FMT?

At least one of them Goodwin fumbled off his own gooch. This is only Colin's second year fielding snaps under center with regularity, but given that through 5.5 games it's only been a problem in 1, I'll blame the weather more than anything else.... and Goodwin's thick gooch.

Miguel

Texans have no shot. Weakest 1st seed outside of Atlanta, really. The only outside chance they have is homefield.
Setting up the "you guys never would have won if you didn't have home field, then play the Super Bowl in your backyard"

We will endure. Take it. You'll hate us for it, but that's the point of the Texans. They can be the outcast. They can play the game that no one else can play. The right game.

Bread

Banned
Setting up the "you guys never would have won if you didn't have home field, then play the Super Bowl in your backyard"

We will endure. Take it. You'll hate us for it, but that's the point of the Texans. They can be the outcast. They can play the game that no one else can play. The right game.
take it from a pats fan, playing the right game doesn't get you very far.

gross did i really just write that?

cajunator

Banned
At least one of them Goodwin fumbled off his own gooch. This is only Colin's second year fielding snaps under center with regularity, but given that through 5.5 games it's only been a problem in 1, I'll blame the weather more than anything else.... and Goodwin's thick gooch.

I kind of miss Goodwin, but we actually got De La Puente from you guys and he has held up really well.

squicken

Flagship game for Kapernick, btw. Forget beating an elite team on the road in shitty weather in the most important of Reg. season games, he's going to level up on Brady's game tape alone.

If you're Alex Smith you needed Kaep to shit the bed in losses this week and next week. Barring a Kaep injury Alexander is done. Baalke is exploring trades in his Madden CCM as we speak. The way Harbs handled Smith's benching has me convinced he's connected with organized crime. It's literally not even spoken of anymore. Ice Cold.

Who would trade for Alex when SF is going to cut him anyway?

JCizzle

Who would trade for Alex when SF is going to cut him anyway?

I think you're most likely correct, but a trade guarantees you the player and his relatively favorable contract, both without the threat of him signing somewhere else. It wouldn't be much coming back though.

Miguel

You're baaaaaack. Where ya been bud? Had to satisfy myself with Smokey and MechDx over the season.
Very superstitiooooous... The writing's on the waaaaall

After we kept winning and winning I decided to stay away. Nearly came back after the Packers game, but continued. Figured I had to come back sometime.

I dont know if it was posted earlier but London Fletcher's family had some problems at Cleveland Browns Stadium today -

CLEVELAND - Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher walked out of Browns Stadium with a win Sunday, but some of his family members were not so lucky.

According to a family member of Fletcher's, an altercation between several members of the family and some fans took place after Sunday's game. The family said Cleveland police used Tasers during the incident, which resulted in the arrest of three of Fletcher's family members.

Two of Fletcher's cousins, Hasaan Robinson and Douglas Robinson, were arrested, along with an 18-year-old nephew of the Redskins linebacker according to the family. NewsChannel 5 has reached out to the Cleveland Police Department but have not yet confirmed the alleged arrests.

Nita Ashford, a Cleveland school teacher and a relative of Fletcher, told NewsChannel5 that her family was attacked by angry Browns fans as the family left Sunday's game. During the attack, Fletcher's aunt, 57-year-old-Evette Robinson, suffered a heart attack and was rushed to MetroHealth Medical Center, where her condition at this time is still unknown.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/football/browns /london-fletchers-family-involved-in-a-police-inci dent-at-browns-stadium#ixzz2FGfPWW5L

Shitty Youtube video that really doesnt show much of anything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4t5Z2ziy1U

What the story doesn't tell you is that his family members were acting like assholes the entire game and taunting the home fans. Not real smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom