• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Browns culture

Cat fight

Detroit culture

12003214-large.jpg

We take care of our own through tough times.

Bread

Banned
oh god i just accidentally stumbled into pop-gaf, i might be scarred for life

i thought it said politics gaf or something

i need sleep

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't get Pop GAF. Do they actually think Britney Spears is good music or are they just trying to be ironic like Pony GAF? I just don't get it.

Bowser

Guess who just set the franchise record for most passes attempted without an INT? Guess who currently has the longest active streak of passes attempted without an INT in the entire league?

Steve Smith put it best:

@MichaelJLev: 89 refused to answer ? about Cam: "5 weeks ago you guys were killing him. Now you want to (expletive) his (expletive)."

You tell 'em Smitty!

squicken

I think you're most likely correct, but a trade guarantees you the player and his relatively favorable contract, both without the threat of him signing somewhere else. It wouldn't be much coming back though.

I know you guys like Alex, but there was one team besides SF that showed interest in him last offseason. Whoever signs him will get him for much less than the $8m he got this year.

I'm really curious how the success of all thesr young QBs will affect the contracts of existing guys. Why pay Flacco huge money when maybe a 2nd pick can be just as good? Especially since their roster is aging and needs a rebuild. Cutler is up soon. Why pay him? The Texans made the mistake of paying a lot for a middling QB. Unless you have a high end QB, why spend?

harSon

Banned
Hyper_Erection_Mode._From_Darling_076ca8_4032383.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

fuck bill bellicheck you home wrecking fucking cheater you aint no bill walsh and you aint no genius bitch your defense has been fucking trash for years go retire you fat cutoff sweater wearin biiiiiiiiiitch you haven't won anything meaningful in your entire career without cheating, fuck you tammy you fucking whiny ass bitch you aint no joe montana joe montana never sucked a dick and wasn't a woman you always get close to winning big games and then you fucking lose because you're a fucking loser since the NFL took away your competitive advantage go enjoy strap on night with your dumb ass bitch wife, fuck off josh mcdaniels you fucking loser you dont have tebow to bail you out of these close games and your offense sucks fucking dick as always, fuck off hernandez you stupid fucking druggie bitch keep doing your money celebration you pussy got fucking lit up by goldson and then you were terrified after i wish that STD gronkowski was playing so we could fuck his sorry ass up too, fuck off danny woodhead you dumb ass bitch go back to working at footlocker your comeback didn't mean shit, fuck new england, fuck boston, fuck MA fucking sorry ass racist state enjoy eating that bowl of kaepernicks hot man chowder in your throat you fucking losers, and finally ENJOY YOUR BAG OF DICKS PATS GAF! I TOLD YOU WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO TO YOUR SORRY ASSES AND WE DID IT! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

Come on dude, it's all fun and games but there's no need to teeter into homophobic territory.

Guess who just set the franchise record for most passes attempted without an INT? Guess who currently has the longest active streak of passes attempted without an INT in the entire league?

Steve Smith put it best:

You tell 'em Smitty!

A record previously held by Jake Delhomme.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Come on dude, it's all fun and games but there's no need to teeter into homophobic territory.

Not sure if serious?

After like 15 responses you're the first to even imply such a stupid accusation. There was nothing homophobic about that.

I'm not one to defend a 49er fan but you're QB sexually assaults young girls. Instead of trying to imply FMT is homophobic why not worry about your loss and your criminal QB?

harSon

Banned
Not sure if serious?

After like 15 responses you're the first to even imply such a stupid accusation. There was nothing homophobic about that.

I'm not one to defend a 49er fan but you're QB sexually assaults young girls. Instead of trying to imply FMT is homophobic why not worry about your loss and your criminal QB?

Insinuating that oral and partaking in anal sex some how makes you effeminate and a lesser man? I mean, calling someone a woman in a negative sense is pretty common place, but that other stuff is not in good taste IMO.

squicken

harson your post is kind of douchey. looks like you are trying to get him banned

edit: are you serious? do you know how many "x sucks dick" posts are in this thread? 90% of the people here would be gone if you combed through the post history

Narag

harson your post is kind of douchey. looks like you are trying to get him banned

edit: are you serious? do you know how many "x sucks dick" posts are in this thread? 90% of the people here would be gone if you combed through the post history

If the Steelers won today, he wouldn't be trying to close down NFL-gaf.

harSon

Banned

I'm not trying to get him banned. My brother recently came out as Gay and was bullied in high school with such put downs, and as a result I've become quite spirited regarding this type of stuff, so I'd prefer if those types of comments weren't dished out. You're free to label that what you'd like, but I was simply calling it how I see it.

Insinuating that oral and partaking in anal sex some how makes you effeminate and a lesser man? I mean, calling someone a woman in a negative sense is pretty common place, but that other stuff is not in good taste IMO.

honestly you are an idiot. everyone calls tom tammy, everyone says ray lewis is a murderer, everyone says ben is a rapist. now some of those things maybe true and some might not be. if you take it that seriously then may i invite you to eat a bag of dicks. nothing about nfl-age is in good taste. just put me on ignore so i don't hurt your feelings again

harSon

Banned
honestly you are an idiot. everyone calls tom tammy, everyone says ray lewis is a murderer, everyone says ben is a rapist. now some of those things maybe true and some might not be. if you take it that seriously then may i invite you to eat a bag of dicks. nothing about nfl-age is in good taste. just put me on ignore so i don't hurt your feelings again

Eat a bag of dicks is a saying without meaning in reality. And calling someone a girl, while somewhat sexist, is so ingrained into our culture that it goes unchecked when it's thrown out. There's a difference between bad taste, and perpetuating the type of stuff I bolded...

squicken

I'm not trying to get him banned. My brother recently came out as Gay and was bullied in high school with such put downs, and as a result I've become quite spirited regarding this type of stuff, so I'd prefer if those types of comments weren't dished out. You're free to label that what you'd like, but I was simply calling it how I see it.

I got news for you, when people say that something "sucks", that is simply shortening the phrase "sucks dick" for polite society. You got a lot of callin' out in your future

cajunator

Banned
I don't get Pop GAF. Do they actually think Britney Spears is good music or are they just trying to be ironic like Pony GAF? I just don't get it.

Pop Gaf is an unsettling place and I say that as an anime fan.

Dude, he posts about making people eat a bag of dicks, and some silly comment about Brady is what riles you up? Let him have fun. Everyone in this thread understands his trash talking is not even remotely serious and is a means of entertainment. Thats why we love it. Its hilarious.

that's fine. this has nothing to do with your brother. this wasn't directed at your brother or any other person other than tom brady. i have people in my family who are gay as well. i am probably about as far from a homophobe as you would ever meet. but if you want to get up on your soapbox to make it something that it isn't then more power to you, i really don't give a shit

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So lacking in manhood is on the same level as murder and rape?

cajunator

Banned

And I was called a chink and a fucking midget nerd in school as well. Bullies say mean stuff. People just learn to deal with it.

Hunter S.

Oh come on, I didn't call fmt out for posting non-factual data about Josh McDaniels winning with Tebow when he actually won mostly with the booze chugging neckberd. Kyle Orton. Sometimes you just got to chill and let things flow.

Broncos-49ers superbowl, here we come.

harSon

Banned
I got news for you, when people say that something "sucks", that is simply shortening the phrase "sucks dick" for polite society. You got a lot of callin' out in your future

The terminology has morphed and completely lost it's initial meaning though, so that's not exactly comparable, although a lot of people still do use the phrase "sucks dick" (sucks ass seems more common now).

that's fine. this has nothing to do with your brother. this wasn't directed at your brother or any other person other than tom brady. i have people in my family who are gay as well. i am probably about as far from a homophobe as you would ever meet. but if you want to get up on your soapbox to make it something that it isn't then more power to you, i really don't give a shit

There's no need to be an ass about it. I didn't call you a homophobe, nor do I think you are one. I simply said there was no need for your comments to "teeter into homophobic territory." I know it has nothing to do with my brother, or any specific person for that matter, but from the talks I've had with him, passing words do carry impact, so I've personally tried to filter my own speech when it comes to that type of stuff. I suppose I shouldn't try and push my own inclinations unto others though, so I guess I apologize for that.

Nameless

It's football fans talking shit. Do you honestly believe FMT's intent was to defame anyone outside of the New England Patriots and the people who support them? I can't imagine you do, so with that, stop giving words magical powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom